SELECT CONTENT

Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #8

Page 19 of 25 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 25  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #8 - Page 19 Empty Re: Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #8

Post by chinita Sat Nov 22, 2014 2:22 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:
chinita wrote:It's a big deal for JPG that Orbie won the award.  JPG is his manager so he must get $$$

That's wonderful! I didn't realize JPG is his manager. This is just another one of those things that people who do not follow him regularly don't realize, that he has always been very well known in his circle of business associates. TB franchise is the least of his needs to promote himself.
Yes-- that's why he spent a whole week in NY when Orbie was recording. I think he's managing a couple of more singers but they are not as well k own as Orbie (or not yet)
Totally agree to the bolded. It's unbelievable the amount of people he knows.

chinita

Back to top Go down

Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #8 - Page 19 Empty Re: Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #8

Post by soccerm3m Sat Nov 22, 2014 2:26 pm

I see Carla was at Sessions last night. She posted videos on IG and Twitter. Nikki would see them on Twitter because I think she still follows her on Twitter.

Lyrics to that song are interesting. Really not sure what to think anymore.

soccerm3m

Back to top Go down

Post by soccerm3m Sat Nov 22, 2014 2:33 pm

@frannyfab posted a picture of JP and he looks exhausted.

soccerm3m

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Nov 22, 2014 2:35 pm

soccerm3m wrote:@frannyfab posted a picture of JP and he looks exhausted.

He definitely looks thinner.

Francesca Fabiani ‏@Frannyfab 3h3 hours ago
Juan pablo from the bachelor @JuanPaGalavis

Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #8 - Page 19 B3Dcn6WIAAAArnR

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by soccerm3m Sat Nov 22, 2014 2:36 pm

I see Eric Hosmer from KC was also there last night. He posted a picture of himself with the other Royals player that was there and in a picture with Obie and JP.

soccerm3m

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Nov 22, 2014 2:39 pm

This was a month ago.

juanpagalavis
1 month ago
My DATE for the @ilovevenezuelafoundation GALA... My SISTER @annacgalavis... /

Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #8 - Page 19 10727225_641301002654427_1174004538_n

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by soccerm3m Sat Nov 22, 2014 2:40 pm

I know Nikki does not follow Dr Jenn but she needs to read a few of her posts today.

soccerm3m

Back to top Go down

Post by whit90 Sat Nov 22, 2014 2:46 pm

soccerm3m wrote:I know Nikki does not follow Dr Jenn but she needs to read a few of her posts today.

What did she post today?

I thought Carla had a boyfriend .
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by soccerm3m Sat Nov 22, 2014 2:57 pm

I have never seen pictures of Carla with a bf but others have said she has one.  I just commented that she posted videos which were of Obie singing at The Sessions last night.

Dr jenn posted this: if you want to feel, really feel love, trust, and bliss the price is to face all of the other emotions you have been avoiding (including anger, regret, and shame) to stand on safe ground , pull out your vulnerability sword, and slay those mother 'fracking' dragons once and for all.

soccerm3m

Back to top Go down

Post by chinita Sat Nov 22, 2014 3:11 pm

OMG!  His face!!  I noticed his face thinner on a pic katyferrer posted a week ago on IG.  Now he looks even more.  He probably can't eat nor sleep.  Those are the signs of a broken heart.  Speaking of not able to sleep.  Not sure if Nikki was working graveyard last night but I saw her starting following lovenokkie at 2:00 am my time so it should be 4am in KC.  And she seems to be up really early this morning

chinita

Back to top Go down

Post by chinita Sat Nov 22, 2014 3:19 pm

whit90 wrote:
soccerm3m wrote:I know Nikki does not follow Dr Jenn but she needs to read a few of her posts today.

What did she post today?

I thought Carla had a boyfriend .

Carla posted a pic a while back of a bed with red petals in a heart shape. Saw comments people congratulating her for the love. So I assume it's either her boyfriend or fiancee

chinita

Back to top Go down

Post by chinita Sat Nov 22, 2014 3:43 pm

I don't care what other people said but I think JPG fell really hard for Nikki. He started with "Te Adoro" to "Te Quiero" to "Te Amo" He wouldn't say the last one if he wasn't feeling it that strong. It's a big deal :yes:

chinita

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 25 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 25  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #8

+11
GuardianAngel
chinita
Maggenzm
luvlady345
Mommyof2
livlafluv1
Carolina2020
stuckinsc
soccermom333
whit90
soccerm3m