SELECT CONTENT

Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #8

Page 18 of 25 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 21 ... 25  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #8 - Page 18 Empty Re: Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #8

Post by chinita Fri Nov 21, 2014 8:15 pm

Could it be a pre-voice thing? He's recruiting singers "wannabe" in Mia and see if if they quality to the audition at "The Voice"?

chinita

Back to top Go down

Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #8 - Page 18 Empty Re: Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #8

Post by chinita Sat Nov 22, 2014 1:56 am

It looks like "The Sessions" is a night club.  I guess JPG said he couldn't wait because Orbie Bermudez was going to perform.  Apprently, Orbie won a Latín Grammy.  Alcides Escobar was there too.  He's a béisbol player for the KC Royals.  Both "boys" like JPG calls them must remind him of Nikki :gotcha:

chinita

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Sat Nov 22, 2014 2:31 am

chinita wrote:It looks like "The Sessions" is a night club.  I guess JPG said he couldn't wait because Orbie Bermudez was going to perform.  Apprently, Orbie won a Latín Grammy.  Alcides Escobar was there too.  He's a béisbol player for the KC Royals.  Both "boys" like JPG calls them must remind him of Nikki :gotcha:

He is really staying busy!!
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by soccerm3m Sat Nov 22, 2014 2:49 am

I saw that the guy who was in Bali with him and Nikki posted a comment that said he and his fiancé would have to come to a Miami to see his spot.

soccerm3m

Back to top Go down

Post by soccerm3m Sat Nov 22, 2014 2:56 am

JP's dad liked a video and it says 'aloftmiami'. It for 'aloft miami' says celebrate your style at Aloft Miami Doral, a new hip hotel where you will be down the street from Miami International and Dolphin malls.

soccerm3m

Back to top Go down

Post by chinita Sat Nov 22, 2014 3:39 am

It's a big deal for JPG that Orbie won the award. JPG is his manager so he must get $$$

chinita

Back to top Go down

Post by soccerm3m Sat Nov 22, 2014 3:46 am

I really need to get a life but I was looking at some IG photos and I think the woman thst JP might have been involved with after Carla is Melissa Marty. There is a picture of JP and Her on a beach and he says my baby or something like it. He follows her on both IG and Twitter. He must be on good terms with her if he follows her. I guess the only one he does not follow is Nikki. We know he is on good terms with Carla.

soccerm3m

Back to top Go down

Post by chinita Sat Nov 22, 2014 4:01 am

Your life is stalking JPG on SM soccerm3m laugh out loud

What's her username? I saw in IG but don't see any pics wit JPG

chinita

Back to top Go down

Post by chinita Sat Nov 22, 2014 4:37 am

Here's Orbie winning song: "Antes" (Before)

I've never thought that this day would come
Where I would bet all my life loving you and talking to you again
But what the heck, I already lost my time
And because of my mistakes now I'm suffering
I would like to come back
But before moving on and getting out of your life, and going alone,
I would like to cry and get your kisses, your body out
Before...I forget you, I would like to cry for u one more time and dream before closing the book, I would like to tell u, i dont like the end
Before...
I've never imagined I would lose you
I even felt so sure to have you
But you see my love, it wasn't like that

Coincidence or what? :gotcha:

chinita

Back to top Go down

Post by soccerm3m Sat Nov 22, 2014 9:41 am

chinita wrote:Your life is stalking JPG on SM soccerm3m laugh out loud

What's her username?  I saw in IG but don't see any pics wit JPG

"melimarty" - I only saw one picture on his IG / almost at very bottom. It must be in Puerto Rico because there is s picture of him sitting on porch with Obie and she has some pictures showing his same shoes.

Yes..I feel like a stalker. Smiley

If you Google her name along with JP..some tweets come up.

I wonder if she is the one that broke it off because she could not get past that she would not give him his first child. I read that somewhere but do not know if true or not.

soccerm3m

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Nov 22, 2014 12:23 pm

chinita wrote:It's a big deal for JPG that Orbie won the award.  JPG is his manager so he must get $$$

That's wonderful! I didn't realize JPG is his manager. This is just another one of those things that people who do not follow him regularly don't realize, that he has always been very well known in his circle of business associates. TB franchise is the least of his needs to promote himself.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by chinita Sat Nov 22, 2014 2:13 pm

soccerm3m wrote:
chinita wrote:Your life is stalking JPG on SM soccerm3m laugh out loud

What's her username?  I saw in IG but don't see any pics wit JPG

"melimarty" - I only saw one picture on his IG / almost at very bottom.  It must be in Puerto Rico because there is s picture of him sitting on porch with Obie and she has some pictures showing his same shoes.

Yes..I feel like a stalker.  Smiley

If you Google her name along with JP..some tweets come up.  

I wonder if she is the one that broke it off because she could not get past that she would not give him his first child.  I read that somewhere but do not know if true or not.

No -- she's been with her now fiancée for more than a decade. It said in an interview with Latina mag. She's an actress, singer and host from Puerto Rico. Apparently, JPG is or was her promoter or something like that.

Speaking of his ex, I'm curious who she is. It doesn't seem he has pics of her in SM. I wonder if they keep in touch. I also think Nikki realized she couldn't bear the idea that she couldn't give JPG his first child. It's a big deal for a lot of women

chinita

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 25 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 21 ... 25  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #8

+11
GuardianAngel
chinita
Maggenzm
luvlady345
Mommyof2
livlafluv1
Carolina2020
stuckinsc
soccermom333
whit90
soccerm3m