SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette Season 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 11 of 78 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 44 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette Season 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 11 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Season 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by provenceguy Tue Feb 03, 2015 12:55 pm

Britt's true colors seemed to come out last night. Yikes! Liar, much?
I think Carly would make a great B'ette, but she definitely needs a makeover first. Better hair, better make-up, eyebrow shaping by a professional....
provenceguy
provenceguy

Female Posts : 1881

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette Season 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 11 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Season 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Bet2Win Tue Feb 03, 2015 12:58 pm

murasaki1393 wrote:
nutty1 wrote:I'd have a hard time believing Britt was genuine.

i second this :yes:
if she is our next lead maybe its a good thing. I can free up my time laugh out loud.

im interested in seeing Carly or Becca or even Kaitlyn. BUT somehow i do agree with others saying that Carly may lack of the 'It' factor, Becca seems too conservative to do many sloppy kissings laugh out loud and Kaitlyn, well, she seems fits to BIP more.

perhaps its time for TPTB to stop the recyling?

I wish they would go back to the original formula and get rid of recycling.  Only thing is, the original formula is recycled B'ettes. They have never casted a non TB contestant as the B'ette.

Last edited by Bet2Win on Tue Feb 03, 2015 1:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Bet2Win
Bet2Win

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Tue Feb 03, 2015 12:58 pm

It doesn't take much to figure out any young woman that moves from a small town like Britt and Jade to California that they aren't looking to move to Iowa.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Tue Feb 03, 2015 1:00 pm

provenceguy wrote:Britt's true colors seemed to come out last night. Yikes! Liar, much?
I think Carly would make a great B'ette, but she definitely needs a makeover first. Better hair, better make-up, eyebrow shaping by a professional....

I'd take Carly's look over Kaitlyn any day. I'm sorry, but reading her social media... no not Bachelorette material to me. Just seeing some clips of ITM's doesn't mean she can carry the show any better than 'insecure' Carly.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Tue Feb 03, 2015 1:21 pm

RS said in his blog today he doesn't know now if Britt will be the lead because of the way she was depicted but he doesn't see any other viable options this season. I'm not watching but it seemed like a lot of people liked Carly last night. Not sure why he doesn't think she could be an option. no idea
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19229

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Tue Feb 03, 2015 1:56 pm

bluwavz wrote:RS said in his blog today he doesn't know now if Britt will be the lead because of the way she was depicted but he doesn't see any other viable options this season. I'm not watching but it seemed like a lot of people liked Carly last night. Not sure why he doesn't think she could be an option. no idea

Ohhhhhh so NOW RS is changing his tune a bit about Britt..too funny... cantstopl There is no way Britt will be the next 'ette. I wonder how her exit unfolds. no idea
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Feb 03, 2015 2:01 pm

I bet they (TPTB) end up showing us an outtake at sometime of her in the shower or bathtub. That will be part of her exit.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 03, 2015 2:12 pm

bluwavz wrote:RS said in his blog today he doesn't know now if Britt will be the lead because of the way she was depicted but he doesn't see any other viable options this season. I'm not watching but it seemed like a lot of people liked Carly last night. Not sure why he doesn't think she could be an option. no idea

I think that RS is being delusional at this point. He said that a lot of leads haven't been portrayed in the best light, but I can't think of anyone who was given an edit to seem manipulative, dirty, vain, and not ready for kids and marriage. For example, I think that there were people who didn't like Andi calling out JP, but it was clear from the edit, that the producers had intended for people to be on her side. I also don't understand why he keeps saying that Kaitlyn is way too different from all of the past contestants we've had; she reminds me A LOT of Jillian, and I think that she could work. Same with Carly, who reminds me a lot of Ashley Hebert. I also don't buy that the scheduling totally kills Becca's chances, although I do think that her conservative and introverted nature probably does.

Back to top Go down

Post by sara11 Tue Feb 03, 2015 2:14 pm

Re Carly - would they take a chance with another non F4 contestant? She is obviously no JPG but still..

sara11

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Tue Feb 03, 2015 2:37 pm

sara11 wrote:Re Carly - would they take a chance with another non F4 contestant? She is obviously no JPG but still..

I don't see why not. The problem with JPG wasn't that he wasn't one of the F4. I think Carly has as much if not more of a chance than Britt who's also in the F6. None of the F4 really seem likely. no idea
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19229

Back to top Go down

Post by jen689 Tue Feb 03, 2015 2:46 pm

sara11 wrote:Re Carly - would they take a chance with another non F4 contestant? She is obviously no JPG but still..
JP never had a one on one, got very little screen time, and was hard to understand on Des's season.  

Carly has had a one on one, gets a lot of ITM's, and has been talked about in a positive and respectful way in both CH and CS blogs.  I think Carly would be a great Bachelorette.  

IMO I only see Kaitlyn and Carly as viable candidates from this season's women.

jen689

Female Posts : 3057

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Tue Feb 03, 2015 3:06 pm

Kashathediva wrote:I bet they (TPTB) end up showing us an outtake at sometime of her in the shower or bathtub. That will be part of her exit.

Instead of falling on her butt and having a hissy fit like Ali?

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 78 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 44 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette Season 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+81
mprssdbyu
SeanCat25
jcrbil
chiliwhili
happygolucky