SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Media - Tweets - Facebook - IG - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion #2

Page 37 of 80 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38 ... 58 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Media - Tweets - Facebook - IG - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion #2 - Page 37 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Media - Tweets - Facebook - IG - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion #2

Post by Maddy Thu Jan 29, 2015 2:32 pm

Melody Chiu ‏@chiumelo · Jan 26
Sad to miss @BachelorABC tonight but here is a BTS snap of @C_Soules at our @peoplemag shoot! #thebachelor

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Media - Tweets - Facebook - IG - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion #2 - Page 37 B8S00OdCYAAhAJW
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Media - Tweets - Facebook - IG - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion #2 - Page 37 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Media - Tweets - Facebook - IG - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion #2

Post by Mommyof2 Thu Jan 29, 2015 4:00 pm

Nonina430 wrote:Don't know if it's been mentioned,Blake Shelton spoofing Chris
the farmer on SNL I don't know if it can be posted? If not 
watch it for your own viewing pleasure, funny cantstopl 
It's on Hulu possibly utube

"Can I steal him for a sec?" giggling
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by livlafluv1 Fri Jan 30, 2015 5:37 am

C_Soules tweet- Sentences can sometimes be hard to come by! Ugh, I am an idiot! #TheBachelor #iFarmSh@!
with a link to the Kimmel youtube of his "speech" to Britt.

Love that he owns it and finds the humor in it!
livlafluv1
livlafluv1

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Fri Jan 30, 2015 10:01 am

I agree, love that he can make fun of himself!

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Fri Jan 30, 2015 11:39 am

He and Whitney both have that quality.
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by Luvstruck Fri Jan 30, 2015 12:51 pm

So has anyone been following Chris's appearances for possible safe house visitis with his F1? Does anyone know where was he around Christmas and New Year's eve? Or for that matter where were Whitney and Becca were, maybe hiding out on in a farmhouse in Iowa? Josh spotted going to Mexico during filming of Bachelor in Paradise. Jef was always flying hither and yon and constantly seen at airports after Emily's season filming. Ashley & JP weren't very good at hiding & actually got their pictures taken at the same hotel in New York on the same day even if seperately ha ha. It was discovered that Roberto moved to be closer to Ali, etc....

Luvstruck

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Fri Jan 30, 2015 1:03 pm

Becca looks like she was at 20's party on NYE at her sister's house in LA.
Just trying to be a 20's girl bringing in the new year!  HNY!!!

BeccaTilley5

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Media - Tweets - Facebook - IG - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion #2 - Page 37 10895259_885297568159029_2070530887_n
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by mtnlvr55 Fri Jan 30, 2015 2:12 pm

The fact that we haven't had any sightings is part of the reason I think Whitney could be F1. Like Josh and Andi they would be able to avoid airports and just drive to a location and meet halfway or drive to Chris's farm and meet there.
Someone yesterday said they saw Chris in or around Arlington. The tweet said that Chris was at home.
mtnlvr55
mtnlvr55

Female Posts : 1417

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Fri Jan 30, 2015 2:18 pm

Yes, if Whitney is F1, they would not have to go far for a meet-up as they could meet half-way on the weekends by car.  Wouldn't make sense to fly them out to L.A. unless they wanted warmer weather.  Chris has travelled to L.A., Chicago and NY? per media and I would assume during the winter he would be free to get away from the farm.
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Jan 30, 2015 2:44 pm

Nice find MD. IIRC Ali and Roberto were in Florida during NYE at one of the "producers" summer home? Smiley

I would think Chris and his F1 would want to be together on NYE.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Sat Jan 31, 2015 12:38 pm

mtnlvr55 wrote:The fact that we haven't had any sightings is part of the reason I think Whitney could be F1. Like Josh and Andi they would be able to avoid airports and just drive to a location and meet halfway or drive to Chris's farm and meet there.
Someone yesterday said they saw Chris in or around Arlington. The tweet said that Chris was at home.

A tweet said that on NYE?

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Sat Jan 31, 2015 1:46 pm

atem wrote:
mtnlvr55 wrote:The fact that we haven't had any sightings is part of the reason I think Whitney could be F1. Like Josh and Andi they would be able to avoid airports and just drive to a location and meet halfway or drive to Chris's farm and meet there.

A tweet said that on NYE?

Chris was in LA on NYE, getting ready for the parade.

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 37 of 80 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38 ... 58 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Media - Tweets - Facebook - IG - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion #2

+86
Lucas15
VAgirl79
nuts2uiam
Longhornfan
mprssdbyu
b
Pia1
luvstx
ElonM
hteddy08
yrkiemommy