SELECT CONTENT

BIP - Season 2 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 10 of 34 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 22 ... 34  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

BIP - Season 2 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 10 Empty Re: BIP - Season 2 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by MVMom39forever Sat Mar 21, 2015 8:49 pm

Laudergirl wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:Going on a reality show doesn't affect ones integrity IMO It's their behaviour that defines one's integrity. Marcus and Lacy's integrities weren't diminished but rather they have formed a beautiful relationship that resulted in an engagement.

jc IA, and those are the reasons why I think Andi would accept the offer if given to her.

This is true, however, as has been stated multiple times on this forum, it's all about the editing and the TPTB will throw their favorite person under the bus if it means more drama and higher ratings. I believe several people have posted here that they hope Nick stays far away from this franchise for that very reason. So Andi would be putting her reputation once again in the hands of the editors and producers, and if I were her, I wouldn't trust them.  I hope she steers clear of this show except as a viewer.

IMO Andi has consistently given producers MORE than enough to work with in her past two stints with the franchise. I thought she was fantastic through her HTD on Juan Pablo's season and then week by week her actions onscreen and on SM have turned me off. I finally gave up on her after ATFR and she's done nothing to win me over again.

So, yep, I would be more than happy to not see Andi on BIP2 as I actually enjoyed that show last season.

BUT ... if she's going to make a living by doing sponsored ads on Instagram, you can bet she'd go on BIP in a heart beat.

MVMom39forever
MVMom39forever

Female Posts : 2975

Back to top Go down

BIP - Season 2 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 10 Empty Re: BIP - Season 2 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by whit90 Sat Mar 21, 2015 8:51 pm

Laudergirl wrote:We can agree to disagree here. I don't believe Andi has lost her integrity. Sure, there are people out there and on this forum that aren't her biggest fans, for whatever their reasons. But to hundreds of thousands of her followers on both Twitter and IG, Andi is still respected and considered a role model. Just read the comments on her posts. You don't have to agree with them, but she still has plenty of admirers.  

Yes, she does seem to still want to stay relevant. And she does post a lot on SM. I just don't think putting herself out their for scrutiny again on BIP is what she would want. She can find other more productive ways to stay relevant to her fans in my opinion.

I have heard this over and over that she is a role model and respected by so many that follow her . I would like to know how is she a role model when she does nothing but take selfies. MODS you can move this or delete it I am just soooo curious as why she is considered a role model.
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sat Mar 21, 2015 8:55 pm

I think I will move it over to her discussion thread as I think it has merit for discussion, but since this is a BIP thread, I don't think it goes here. So let's move it to this:
Andi Discussion

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by MVMom39forever Sat Mar 21, 2015 9:19 pm

Laudergirl wrote:We can agree to disagree here. I don't believe Andi has lost her integrity. Sure, there are people out there and on this forum that aren't her biggest fans, for whatever their reasons. But to hundreds of thousands of her followers on both Twitter and IG, Andi is still respected and considered a role model. Just read the comments on her posts. You don't have to agree with them, but she still has plenty of admirers.  

Yes, she does seem to still want to stay relevant. And she does post a lot on SM. I just don't think putting herself out their for scrutiny again on BIP is what she would want. She can find other more productive ways to stay relevant to her fans in my opinion.

spitcoffee Sorry but did I read "a role model"? Gosh, that's surprising.

For two seasons (and while promoting between seasons and after) Andi went on and on about how important her career as an ADA/lawyer (and IMO what made her so attractive as a Bachelorette).

Come to find out she's just another wannabe in the making ... walking around NYC like a human billboard and getting paid to tweet/IG about boys laughing cause she had toilet paper stuck to the bottom of her shoe (all while promoting some new tv show). Not sure if that came out before or after she posted a picture of lingerie all over her kitchen.

Definitely not the type of role model I want my teen daughter to admire ...

MVMom39forever
MVMom39forever

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Sat Mar 21, 2015 9:26 pm

Eh, I still love Andi but I am just barely watching her season now so giggling
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by MVMom39forever Sat Mar 21, 2015 9:52 pm

Diana wrote:Eh, I still love Andi but I am just barely watching her season now so giggling

Oh my gosh ... well at least you won't be watching with rose colored glasses!! What a trooper ...
MVMom39forever
MVMom39forever

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sun Mar 22, 2015 12:31 am

Frankly I have seen nothing productive from Andi since she began her journey on the Bachelor. What I do see is someone who likes attention and to get her own way...oh, and fancy shoes. She lost what integrity she had and seems to be almost desperate for something...anything. I can see her doing it in a heartbeat, if for no other reason than to peddle her overpriced tees and scarves and maybe show off some more of her newly designed, freshly sewn clothes. If she is smart she will stay away, but I wouldn't bet my house on it!

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by MiaHawk Sun Mar 22, 2015 1:22 am

GuardianAngel wrote:If Andi wants to do it, there will be conditions IMO. At this point, she probably wouldn't mind Nick being there, just to put the screws to you know who.

Personally, I think if asked, she'd be there in a heartbeat. She has nothing to loose, she doesn't need to choose a F1, she doesn't need to do anything but look pretty and keep her face out there. So why not? I never imagined I'd see a former lead hanging lingerie in her kitchen and posting it on SM so anything is possible.

TPTB want a successful show, whether they were former leads or not, makes no difference to them. JMHO

I think Andi would like to be a pro model, so she might look at BIP as a way to get herself on tv in a bikini, get a free vaca, and get access to a clothes dryer. Win, win, win.
MiaHawk
MiaHawk

Back to top Go down

Post by sbolduc Sun Mar 22, 2015 4:10 pm

If Andi agrees to the show, TPTB will be working the a$$es off to get Josh or Nick... and if they (Josh or Nick) don't do the show I believe it was their own decision not one of Andi "provisions". I don't see her as a huge asset to the show without Josh or Nick. I have no inside info but I am at the belief that they would prefer the Nick/Andi combo vs Josh/Andi, just due to how her season went, the AFTR and the Chicago meet up.

All three together would be TV gold! I like Nick so I hope he doesn't do it but it would be very entertaining IMO.
sbolduc
sbolduc

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sun Mar 22, 2015 4:40 pm

sbolduc wrote:If Andi agrees to the show, TPTB will be working the a$$es off to get Josh or Nick... and if they (Josh or Nick) don't do the show I believe it was their own decision not one of Andi "provisions". I don't see her as a huge asset to the show without Josh or Nick. I have no inside info but I am at the belief that they would prefer the Nick/Andi combo vs Josh/Andi, just due to how her season went, the AFTR and the Chicago meet up.

All three together would be TV gold! I like Nick so I hope he doesn't do it but it would be very entertaining IMO.

BIP - Season 2 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 10 3806527698 You can bet that MF would be salivating over the thought of Andi/Nick/Josh on the BIP....I would too. Unfortunately for Andi, I see the guys forming a bromance on the premise of both dodging that bullet. I can see it now...long walks on the beach...comparing stories....the smiles, the laughter...maybe a double date with some new hotties. Oh my!

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 22, 2015 5:49 pm

sbolduc wrote:If Andi agrees to the show, TPTB will be working the a$$es off to get Josh or Nick... and if they (Josh or Nick) don't do the show I believe it was their own decision not one of Andi "provisions". I don't see her as a huge asset to the show without Josh or Nick. I have no inside info but I am at the belief that they would prefer the Nick/Andi combo vs Josh/Andi, just due to how her season went, the AFTR and the Chicago meet up.

I agree - it would be similar to Jake/Vienna reuniting on BP. Honestly, I think if even any two of that combination does it (Andi/Josh, Andi/Nick, Nick/Josh), it will be TV gold. There are so many hard feelings and grudges between the three, it would be explosive. I wonder if TPTB could lie to them about the others not being there, in order to get them to do it?

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sun Mar 22, 2015 6:00 pm

chasingpavements wrote:

I agree - it would be similar to Jake/Vienna reuniting on BP. Honestly, I think if even any two of that combination does it (Andi/Josh, Andi/Nick, Nick/Josh), it will be TV gold. There are so many hard feelings and grudges between the three, it would be explosive. I wonder if TPTB could lie to them about the others not being there, in order to get them to do it?

In a heartbeat!

Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 34 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 22 ... 34  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

BIP - Season 2 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+58
1funnyfish
nikikass
Maddy
deeliciouz
bluwavz