SELECT CONTENT

BIP - Season 2 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 11 of 34 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 22 ... 34  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

BIP - Season 2 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 11 Empty Re: BIP - Season 2 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by sbolduc Sun Mar 22, 2015 2:12 pm

They absolutely would!!!!
sbolduc
sbolduc

Back to top Go down

BIP - Season 2 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 11 Empty Re: BIP - Season 2 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by whit90 Sun Mar 22, 2015 3:31 pm

chasingpavements wrote:
sbolduc wrote:If Andi agrees to the show, TPTB will be working the a$$es off to get Josh or Nick... and if they (Josh or Nick) don't do the show I believe it was their own decision not one of Andi "provisions". I don't see her as a huge asset to the show without Josh or Nick. I have no inside info but I am at the belief that they would prefer the Nick/Andi combo vs Josh/Andi, just due to how her season went, the AFTR and the Chicago meet up.

All three together would be TV gold! I like Nick so I hope he doesn't do it but it would be very entertaining IMO.

I agree - it would be similar to Jake/Vienna reuniting on BP. Honestly, I think if even any two of that combination does it (Andi/Josh, Andi/Nick, Nick/Josh), it will be TV gold. There are so many hard feelings and grudges between the three, it would be explosive. I wonder if TPTB could lie to them about the others not being there, in order to get them to do it?

I do not think Nick has any grudges against either one. He has said nothing but kind things about Andi and Josh. I agree that it would be TV gold but I do not see either Josh or Nick wanting anything to do with it. They have moved on from MeAndi and both seem very happy. JMO
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Sun Mar 22, 2015 3:44 pm

Laudergirl wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:If Andi wants to do it, there will be conditions IMO. At this point, she probably wouldn't mind Nick being there, just to put the screws to you know who.

Personally, I think if asked, she'd be there in a heartbeat. She has nothing to loose, she doesn't need to choose a F1, she doesn't need to do anything but look pretty and keep her face out there. So why not? I never imagined I'd see a former lead hanging lingerie in her kitchen and posting it on SM so anything is possible.

TPTB want a successful show, whether they were former leads or not, makes no difference to them. JMHO

I think she has her integrity to lose. Personally, I found it embarassing for most of the people who were on this past season. I think being on that show could only hurt her reputation, not help it. Again, just my opinion. I do think she wants to stay relevant with her fans, but I don't think this would be the right way to go about it.

Integrity? This is a girl that hangs laundry (panties!) in her kitchen and takes a picture of it...and then posts it.... no no
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Sun Mar 22, 2015 3:50 pm

Sprite wrote:
sbolduc wrote:If Andi agrees to the show, TPTB will be working the a$$es off to get Josh or Nick... and if they (Josh or Nick) don't do the show I believe it was their own decision not one of Andi "provisions". I don't see her as a huge asset to the show without Josh or Nick. I have no inside info but I am at the belief that they would prefer the Nick/Andi combo vs Josh/Andi, just due to how her season went, the AFTR and the Chicago meet up.

All three together would be TV gold! I like Nick so I hope he doesn't do it but it would be very entertaining IMO.

BIP - Season 2 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 11 3806527698 You can bet that MF would be salivating over the thought of Andi/Nick/Josh on the BIP....I would too. Unfortunately for Andi, I see the guys forming a bromance on the premise of both dodging that bullet. I can see it now...long walks on the beach...comparing stories....the smiles, the laughter...maybe a double date with some new hotties. Oh my!

This would be a hoot! cantstopl TPTB would sell their soul...again.... for this to happen.JMO.
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 22, 2015 5:00 pm

whit90 wrote:
chasingpavements wrote:

I agree - it would be similar to Jake/Vienna reuniting on BP. Honestly, I think if even any two of that combination does it (Andi/Josh, Andi/Nick, Nick/Josh), it will be TV gold. There are so many hard feelings and grudges between the three, it would be explosive. I wonder if TPTB could lie to them about the others not being there, in order to get them to do it?

I do not think Nick has any grudges against either one. He has said nothing but kind things about Andi and Josh.  I agree that it would be TV gold but I do not see either Josh or Nick wanting anything to do with it. They have moved on from MeAndi and both seem very happy. JMO

Agreed that nick has seemed to moved completely past it. I do think it would be fun to see what his and Andi's dynamic is now. Anyways, I think that josh and/or Nick could be persuaded to do it for other reasons (especially if Andi's not doing it, like choep has been hearing). They are both fan favorites and would probably get the highest pay among the cast to do it, it's a very short time commitment, and i could see them wanting the chance to meet some of Chris's girls. Plus, josh could use the free advertising for advocare. Out of all three, I think Nick has the highest chance of doing it, but we'll see!

Back to top Go down

Post by jen689 Fri Mar 27, 2015 7:27 pm

Michelle Money won't be on BIP2

jen689

Female Posts : 3057

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Mar 27, 2015 8:04 pm

It's only a matter of time for her to be some sort of host with this franchise. She's putting the wheels in motion.

Thanks jen.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71471

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Bet2Win Fri Mar 27, 2015 9:32 pm

Please no, GA! MM has no wit, she would be soooo boring as a host. She's begging for the gig in that video, she is kind and kindhearted, but boring!!!
Bet2Win
Bet2Win

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 28, 2015 10:10 pm

Unpopular opinion, but I do like Michelle Money although I agree that her desperation to be on TV is very unbecoming. TPTB seem to love her, as well as ex-contestants/leads, so I could see her doing Melissa Rycroft's role in BPI, with her being a co-host and "confidante" during the show.

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Sat Mar 28, 2015 10:35 pm

I don't think Ashley S wants to be a part of anything having to do with this production....she finds it absurd and apparently she cursed out the producers on her last day there... I hope she sticks to her guns!
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sun Mar 29, 2015 6:03 am

Good for Ashley S. 
I think once you look behind the curtain it is difficult to be part of the puppet show.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by mizzoufan Sun Mar 29, 2015 6:43 am

I personally don't think Andi would do the show. I think she thinks she above doing BIP.

mizzoufan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 34 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 22 ... 34  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

BIP - Season 2 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+58
1funnyfish
nikikass
Maddy
deeliciouz
bluwavz