SELECT CONTENT

BIP - Season 2 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 30 of 34 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

BIP - Season 2 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 30 Empty Re: BIP - Season 2 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Guest Mon Jun 15, 2015 5:23 pm

nd4reality wrote:Can you direct me to a post of the entire cast list ? The individual contestant threads seem very few and there barely seem to be any guys on it hmmm

Because the forum only posts the contestants either confirmed by ABC or sleuthed here Smiley Not anyone spoiled by another source. (Admins, correct me if I am wrong?)

Back to top Go down

BIP - Season 2 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 30 Empty Re: BIP - Season 2 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by jen689 Mon Jun 15, 2015 5:59 pm

nd4reality wrote:Can you direct me to a post of the entire cast list ? The individual contestant threads seem very few and there barely seem to be any guys on it hmmm
If you go to RS website he posted a copy of the entire cast. Supposedly someone in production left it out on a table at a public place. Someone took a photo of it and sent it to RS no no

jen689

Female Posts : 3057

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Jun 15, 2015 6:05 pm

sophienette wrote:

Because the forum only posts the contestants either confirmed by ABC or sleuthed here Smiley Not anyone spoiled by another source.  (Admins, correct me if I am wrong?)

Correct. There is a potential contestant thread that's been ongoing since Dec 2014.

Potential contestants

I make new threads when the contestants are confirmed, otherwise we'd have many threads that would be useless and cumbersome to administer.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Mon Jun 15, 2015 7:36 pm

Thanks. So o take it This board has not been able to confirm or reject what Rs claims.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Mon Jun 15, 2015 8:27 pm

I thought Cassandra was back with her baby daddy? Not for long I guess.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 16, 2015 7:25 pm

Cassandra? Why do you think she is on? did I miss somthing?

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Jun 16, 2015 7:56 pm

nd4reality wrote:Thanks. So o take it This board has not been able to confirm or reject what Rs claims.

Personally I haven't paid attention to what he says. We have had our own sleuthers and thanks to inside information, we figured some of them out by sleuthing and some just because it doesn't take a scientist to figure out.

I believe a list was brought over here by his site, but I honestly don't recall for sure.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Tue Jun 16, 2015 8:00 pm

sophienette wrote:Cassandra? Why do you think she is on? did I miss somthing?

She was on the cast list someone sent to RS.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 16, 2015 9:49 pm

Correct sorry!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 17, 2015 3:50 am

Jonathan officially announced as part of the cast http://www.people.com/article/bachelor-in-paradise-contestant-jonathan-holloway

Back to top Go down

Post by 1funnyfish Tue Jun 23, 2015 4:38 pm

RS announcing more cast members tomorrow.

1funnyfish

Back to top Go down

Post by california90 Tue Jun 23, 2015 11:23 pm

1funnyfish wrote:RS announcing more cast members tomorrow.

More? I thought he already announced them..?

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 30 of 34 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

BIP - Season 2 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+58
1funnyfish
nikikass
Maddy
deeliciouz
bluwavz