SELECT CONTENT

BIP - Season 2 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 8 of 34 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 21 ... 34  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

BIP - Season 2 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 8 Empty Re: BIP - Season 2 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Mar 21, 2015 3:05 am

Thanks chloep. If they are having trouble finding guys, I'm sure we'll see ChrisB again. Rolling Eyes

I'm drawing a blank, who's K?

Somehow I can see Andi jumping at that opportunity.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

BIP - Season 2 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 8 Empty Re: BIP - Season 2 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by chloep Sat Mar 21, 2015 3:09 am

MVMom39forever wrote:
chloep wrote:I am hearing they are rounding up the first batch of contestants for the season. Availability calls are going out early to mid April.
There are some who are already on the fix/final list though... Jade from this past season, for example. Samantha(I *think* she also was a contestant this past season) too.
Doubting Ashley S., but hearing they are interested in the other Ashley(The Kardashian) and Megan(again, not sure who..) Carly is not interested.

Megan is the ditzy blonde from Nashville who thought she needed a passport to go to New Mexico.

Samantha was on AfterBuzz and said she would definitely do it so not surprised

Ashley I good for drama

Jade... so pretty but she seems a bit on the quiet/low key side. Not sure if she's right for BIP but bet the guys will be happy to see her and I am sure that whole Playboy angle will be played to death.

What about Becca? I'd actually like to see her set up with Josh as I think they are a good match with their southern connection, good looks, athleticism and both have family members involved in NFL. He needs a funny sweet and kind woman in his life and he's probably more Becca's type.

Oh, boy... Now I remember! She was the one with the sombrero, right? That explains it.. cantstopl

No clue about Becca. Doubt it, TBH. IMO, she is just way too pragmatic/sensible for this franchise. She is the F2 of the most recent season, is single(I believe) and has a following, so I am sure she will be on the list of possibilities, but I don't see them going out of their way to get her. They know they can't get her wrapped up in the bubble/"believe in the process" and for this exact reason, I don't see why she would want to do it. She must realize that this way of getting to know ppl is not ideal/organic for her. (not that it should be)

Last edited by chloep on Sat Mar 21, 2015 3:15 am; edited 2 times in total

“Do not look back and grieve over the past, for it is gone; and do not be troubled about the future, for it has yet to come. Live in the present, and make it so beautiful that it will be worth remembering”
chloep
chloep

Female Posts : 3024

Back to top Go down

Post by chloep Sat Mar 21, 2015 3:12 am

GuardianAngel wrote:Thanks chloep. If they are having trouble finding guys, I'm sure we'll see ChrisB again.  Rolling Eyes

I'm drawing a blank, who's K?

Somehow I can see Andi jumping at that opportunity.

Kaitlyn. ;) Ps: Wasn't I right about her being the Bette. (#Brittisjustagimmick )Hugesmile

I really don't think so. (not a big Andi fan here myself, but I have a good reason to believe that)

“Do not look back and grieve over the past, for it is gone; and do not be troubled about the future, for it has yet to come. Live in the present, and make it so beautiful that it will be worth remembering”
chloep
chloep

Female Posts : 3024

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Sat Mar 21, 2015 3:14 am

No to Chris B. BIP - Season 2 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 8 2292733854

Brooks seems to be out since he has a gf. I hope Nick says no. Can't see Andi doing it. No to Josh & 1F. I wish West from Ashley's season would do it. He's funny.

Hopefully there will be some good guys from Kaitlyn's season.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15305

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Sat Mar 21, 2015 3:19 am

chloep wrote:
MVMom39forever wrote:
chloep wrote:I am hearing they are rounding up the first batch of contestants for the season. Availability calls are going out early to mid April.
There are some who are already on the fix/final list though... Jade from this past season, for example. Samantha(I *think* she also was a contestant this past season) too.
Doubting Ashley S., but hearing they are interested in the other Ashley(The Kardashian) and Megan(again, not sure who..) Carly is not interested.

Megan is the ditzy blonde from Nashville who thought she needed a passport to go to New Mexico.

Samantha was on AfterBuzz and said she would definitely do it so not surprised

Ashley I good for drama

Jade... so pretty but she seems a bit on the quiet/low key side. Not sure if she's right for BIP but bet the guys will be happy to see her and I am sure that whole Playboy angle will be played to death.

What about Becca? I'd actually like to see her set up with Josh as I think they are a good match with their southern connection, good looks, athleticism and both have family members involved in NFL. He needs a funny sweet and kind woman in his life and he's probably more Becca's type.

Oh boy... Now I remember, she was the one with the sombrero, right? That explains it.. cantstopl

No clue about Becca. Doubt it, TBH. IMO, she is just way too pragmatic/sensible for this franchise. She is the F2 of the most recent season, is single(I believe) and has a following, so I am sure she will be on the list of possibilities, but I don't see them going out of their way to get her. They know they can't get her wrapped up in the bubble/"believe in the process" and for this exact reason, I don't see why she would want to do it. She must realize that this way of getting to know ppl is not ideal/organic for her.

Becca already said that the format wouldn't work for her, and she wasn't going to do it.

I can see Jade and Ashley I. being on it purely for commercial reasons. One has a new company/product, and the other has a blog, to market. AshLee made it clear, last year, that she went on the show mainly because of her blog, i.e, to keep her name out there and draw traffic to her site. This is why I also feel like it might be something that Josh would consider. He has those Advocare products to sell, and there is no such thing as bad publicity.

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Mar 21, 2015 3:24 am

K - Kaitlyn, yes of course.I thought you meant past seasons, already completed.

1F?? Was that a rumour somewhere? He's my #1 male contestant I have no use for.

I'd like to see Coach Brian but I'm not crazy about the females so far.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by california90 Sat Mar 21, 2015 4:09 am

I could see Coach Brian. Maybe Dylan will come back too.

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by Bet2Win Sat Mar 21, 2015 6:58 am

They wouldn't bring Chris B back, would they? He has so outrun his welcome, please no.no.no!

I would think that Jade would be a big draw for the bachnation guys.
Bet2Win
Bet2Win

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Sat Mar 21, 2015 7:36 am

california90 wrote:I could see Coach Brian. Maybe Dylan will come back too.

I would like to see these two on. Mainly because Dylan was on such a short time last season. Also, they both saw that Marcus and Lacy found each other here. Like others, however, not sure about match ups with the women I heard about so far.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sat Mar 21, 2015 10:30 am

I could def. see MEandI doing it, if she had nothing better going on. It will depend on her busy schedule.
Glad to hear Becca is a no go and hope Nick will stay far away.
I wouldn't be surprised to see MM come back or Chris B.
It's too bad we can't have a normal show then I would love to see some of the more normal cast.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Sat Mar 21, 2015 1:43 pm

Please, a big NO to Chris B.

I could imagine them wanting both Josh and Nick there, and having Andi would be the icing on the cake for them.

I'd love to see Coach Brian.

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 21, 2015 2:27 pm

I would be shocked to see Andi do this show. I just don't see a former lead coming back for this type of format.

Maybe they can lure one of the two guys in, but not both for the same season.  

That has to be total wishful thinking on the producers part for thinking they would get that trio on together. I can't imagine Josh and Andi would ever put themselves through that. I know previous couples have been on these shows together before, i.e MM and Graham Bunn for BIP1, and Michael and Holly for Bachelor Pad, but I don't ever see it happening in this situation with these two (or three) people.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 34 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 21 ... 34  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

BIP - Season 2 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+58
1funnyfish
nikikass
Maddy
deeliciouz
bluwavz