SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode 1 - Premier - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Page 23 of 41 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 32 ... 41  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

addisonmarie -  Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode 1 - Premier - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion  - Page 23 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode 1 - Premier - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by atem Tue Jan 06, 2015 12:20 am

Kashathediva wrote:Britt is a very bad actress. She is painful to watch.

So was Chris S and it worked for him.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

addisonmarie -  Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode 1 - Premier - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion  - Page 23 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode 1 - Premier - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by Kashathediva Tue Jan 06, 2015 12:21 am

Ashley Salter looks like she could boil a bunny after Chris and Britt walked in with the FIR. 
Watch out MEandI for your eyebrows. No animals are safe with Ashley.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Jan 06, 2015 12:21 am

Oh boy. Forget the first impression rose or first night kiss session, Chris just plugged Britt for the next Bachelorette....
Ugh.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Tue Jan 06, 2015 12:23 am

AllAboutLove wrote:Oh boy. Forget the first impression rose or first night kiss session, Chris just plugged Britt for the next Bachelorette....
Ugh.

Seriously? What did he say?

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue Jan 06, 2015 12:23 am

GuardianAngel wrote:Someone help me through this season. Britt is so annoying to me.

Yes. She was so surprised she liked him. Maybe because you were not there for the right reasons...

That is a terrible dress Andi. GG all those teeth.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Jan 06, 2015 12:24 am

atem wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:Oh boy. Forget the first impression rose or first night kiss session, Chris just plugged Britt for the next Bachelorette....
Ugh.

She deserves a great guy, if it's not me it's has to be someone, i hope it's me, paraphrasing, but he did say if it's not me

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71450

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Tue Jan 06, 2015 12:26 am

GuardianAngel wrote:
atem wrote:
Ugh.

She deserves a great guy, if it's not me it's has to be someone, i hope it's me,  paraphrasing, but he did say if it's not me

Chris S. seriously said that in what an ITM?

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by JBF Tue Jan 06, 2015 12:28 am

GuardianAngel wrote:Someone help me through this season. Britt is so annoying to me.

*chuckle chuckle*

She is kinda... Hollywood, isn't she? Has good rehearsed comments.

Harrison sure loves her... questioning The Fleiss Family if they do too.
JBF
JBF

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Tue Jan 06, 2015 12:30 am

I don't really like Kaitlyn so far.
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Jan 06, 2015 12:32 am

atem wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:
atem wrote:

She deserves a great guy, if it's not me it's has to be someone, i hope it's me,  paraphrasing, but he did say if it's not me

Chris S. seriously said that in what an ITM?
Maybe it was post filming or something. Screencaps may help but IMO he said it as if he was 'scripted'... it was a very obvious plug to me (even without spoilers I would have said "What?!" and speculated she left on her own down the road).
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue Jan 06, 2015 12:33 am

Tara looks like she is about to pass out.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Tue Jan 06, 2015 12:35 am

Sprite wrote:Tara looks like she is about to pass out.

I'm about to myself...from boredom!

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 23 of 41 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 32 ... 41  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode 1 - Premier - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

+51
jnc2985
Pandora
beader
Mommyof2
MiaHawk
moonpie
cindebugg
wandb
mindless
Aunties_Love
provenceguy