SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - FD- LCD - FRC - F1/2/3 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Page 6 of 75 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 40 ... 75  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

teambecca - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - FD- LCD - FRC -  F1/2/3 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 6 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - FD- LCD - FRC - F1/2/3 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Feb 19, 2015 1:32 am

MV nice recap!! Thanks for all that, that's great. yes

beccatilley5 You know what would have made this picture better? A coordinates bracelet. Bam. That happened... Or didnt. #unexpectedtwist #STATEMENTnecklace

I took that as the unexpected twist was the extra time on the Ferris Wheel, the STATEMENT necklace is making a statement as to the outcome of the show.

BAE is referred to someone's boy/girlfriend, unexpected twist, let that resonate, she's reiterating what she previously said. Those were my thoughts when I read those tweets.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

teambecca - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - FD- LCD - FRC -  F1/2/3 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 6 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - FD- LCD - FRC - F1/2/3 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by umngirl Thu Feb 19, 2015 1:34 am

^BAE doesn't have to recognize a boyfriend/girlfriend. It simply stands for "Before Anyone Else" so it can be said about a friend as well.

teambecca - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - FD- LCD - FRC -  F1/2/3 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 6 87b72b10 teambecca - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - FD- LCD - FRC -  F1/2/3 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 6 86669110 teambecca - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - FD- LCD - FRC -  F1/2/3 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 6 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Feb 19, 2015 1:37 am

My mistake if that's the case. I have never seen that word reference to a friend. I just looked up urban dictionary to check what it says.

10 Words related to Bae
babe •
baby •
boo •
girlfriend •
boyfriend •
love •
hot •
beautiful •
lover •
sex

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Thu Feb 19, 2015 1:46 am

^It's not as common but I've heard it used in that manner. And it makes sense it terms of the hashtag.

teambecca - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - FD- LCD - FRC -  F1/2/3 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 6 87b72b10 teambecca - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - FD- LCD - FRC -  F1/2/3 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 6 86669110 teambecca - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - FD- LCD - FRC -  F1/2/3 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 6 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by MVMom39forever Thu Feb 19, 2015 1:57 am

Litta123 wrote:Thanks, MVMom! Interesting point about Becca being used in a promotional sense. If she's not F1...and if there's an #unexpectedtwist as hinted by some SM posts, does she turn down Chris...or pull out of the running? Could she be in line for Bachelorette? Nothing in my questions are meant to diminish Whitney as F1. Just pondering #unexpectedtwist if the meaning is being directed at the spoilers...which I can't be sure that it is. Pure speculation.

However, I will agree; the blogs tilt in Whitney's favor.

My honest thoughts about #unexpectedtwist is that it reminds me exactly of what Nick's father and brothers were tweeting in Andi's season:  #Inconceivable

During season Nick's family would tweet out references to Princess Bride, which if you don't know, is a movie where the princess Buttercup is kidnapped and her true love Westley wins her back against great odds, including Buttercup thinking he is dead. I 100 percent thought that this clue... and lots of other SM clues ... was the family's way of letting fans know to keep up hope, which I did as I thought plane video of Nick was ruse. I was so very wrong!  

Please know that I am not trying to discourage sleuthing of Becca as F1.  I am just suggesting that we proceed with caution on SM as family/friends of F2 plus TPTB have lots of hidden and not so hidden agendas to promote.
MVMom39forever
MVMom39forever

Female Posts : 2975

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Thu Feb 19, 2015 1:58 am

I see Bae on twitter and tumblr all the time. It doesn't always mean boyfriend/girlfriend but it definitely could in this case Smiley
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Thu Feb 19, 2015 2:17 am

GuardianAngel wrote:MV nice recap!! Thanks for all that, that's great. yes

beccatilley5 You know what would have made this picture better? A coordinates bracelet. Bam. That happened... Or didnt. #unexpectedtwist #STATEMENTnecklace

I took that as the unexpected twist was the extra time on the Ferris Wheel, the STATEMENT necklace is making a statement as to the outcome of the show.

BAE is referred to someone's boy/girlfriend, unexpected twist, let that resonate, she's reiterating what she previously said. Those were my thoughts when I read those tweets.

"BAECCA" is something one of her friends came up with, because, according to her, "Becca is a babe." Bae is an urban slang for babe.

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Thu Feb 19, 2015 3:15 am

I don't see a huge difference in the blog other than Chris commenting on the actions of both woman. Whitney is all in and has been since day one. So Chris talks about that. His words about Becca to me reflect a relationship growing over time.

Chris may like an aggressive woman and if he does then Whitney is the choice. But to me Becca is the one he is chasing. And usually the one to win is the one who the lead chases not the one who chases the lead.
Again, I don't know who the lead picks and I really don't care. The difference between this and Andi's season is that I don't think TPTB is messing with the final couple. I think that Nick and his family might have thought that Andi was going to change her mind. I think TPTB really wanted Josh to be the bachelor. I have no proof, this is just my opinion and speculation.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Thu Feb 19, 2015 3:26 am

MVMom39forever wrote:Since we are digging into clues, I spent some time reviewing Chris S' PEOPLE magazine blogs and discovered the following:

Whitney: (mentioned in blog 1, 2, 3, 5, 6, 7 and 8) – 7 out of 8 blogs for 1507 words written about her
Becca: (mentioned in blog 3, 4, 6, 7 and 8) – 5 out of 8 blogs for 997 words

The F1 is generally always mentioned in blog 1 but I know that might not bother some of you. However, this might give you pause ...

Becca's edit (IMO) has been either hidden or a bit one dimensional with her being "the virgin" with intimacy issues. Well, Chris seems to be promoting that concept in his blogs as well.

In four of his blogs that mention Becca, Chris (or ABC's PR team) writes about Becca in a promotional way to encourage ongoing viewing. In three of those mentions, her secret about her virginity is the focus:

Week 4 blog: “Becca and I had a great chat and felt an instant connection, and that was the moment I knew she was going to be around for a long time. Spoiler? Stay tuned.”

Week 6 blog: “Our connection was real, and it was strong. Now, at this point watching, Becca has told you all that she's a virgin. But keep in mind that's not something she had told me. You'll have to keep watching for a while to see how that unfolds!”

Week 7 (last paragraph): Things definitely come to a head tomorrow, so you'll have to tune in to find out what happens. Also tomorrow, I head to the remaining four women's hometowns. How will I react to Jade's scandalous past? Will Becca tell me her secret? And whose family doesn't give me their blessing? It's all happening tomorrow night!

Week 8 (last paragraph): “Next week, I go to beautiful Bali with Becca, Whitney and Kaitlyn. Will Becca reveal her secret to me? Will we go to the fantasy suite together? Will anyone turn down the fantasy suite? How do I say goodbye to a woman I'm falling in love with? You'll have to tune in to find out.”

He never once mentions Whitney as a "stay tuned" type of one dimensional character in the show in any of his blogs.

Also interesting to note ...

week 8 blog strongest words about Whitney:

Later that night, hearing Whitney say she'd fallen in love with me reminded me why I embarked on this journey. The past couple of weeks had been so hard and so heart-wrenching, but hearing Whitney say those words made everything worth it.

week 8 blog strongest words about Becca

What you don't know is that day with Becca's family was actually her birthday! I had given her a gift (a necklace and bracelets), and that's why I set up that special Ferris wheel ride. Becca had told me the state fair was in town and how much she loved it, so I arranged to go there after it closed, to take her on a special birthday ride. I'm not going to lie, it was one of the most romantic moments of my life, and in that moment, Becca did not seem scared of intimacy.

I agree. So much of the show's focus is she's A VIRGIN! So, what? And for Chris to keep saying 'Stay tuned to find out how I react to her being a VIRGIN'. Stupid.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Thu Feb 19, 2015 8:33 am

One thing about the "chase". Chris is a man, so he obviously likes "the chase" just as any, but he isn't "typical" when he has to "court" a woman, handling multiple women at the same time not something he is good at, so he is more reactive than proactive. I presume that in his personal "real" life he likes to lead, decide, stir the wheel.
So I'm expecting to see the change in his attitude with Whitney, because I can't imagine him being like that with her being his wife/girlfriend - his demeanor - like Litta phrased it better - equal footing - that's the change I'm looking for. He needs to relax more and be comfortable being himself, the way I remember seeing him on their 1st date at the wedding.

I think someone like Whit, who takes the charge and knows how to be practical and sieze the day, would be a good fit, considering the time on the farm, when Chris is away all day for work and his wife would need to find her own activity to occupy time ("in the middle of nowhere").
Also her strive for achieving goals is really admirable and I bet Chris likes that in his future wife.

I'm not saying Becca isn't like that, but they do portray her so one-dimensional, where everything revolves around her not being experienced, that it's actually difficult for me to picture the dynamic of their relationship. But I do like Chris when he is with her. The Chris who is the lead.
So whoever he decides, is the best for him.

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by CHO Thu Feb 19, 2015 11:00 am

Whitney does lead in their relationship but she also makes him feel like a million dollars. He can do no wrong - so he doesn't mind following. He beams when he is with her.
CHO
CHO

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Thu Feb 19, 2015 11:47 am

I'm not opposed to Whitney leading.
It is just that, I notice Chris is still being "on guard" with Whitney, like he doesn't truly believe she could accept all of him. It's the expression I see when I observe him in her presence. It is almost like what Andi was dealing with last year with that "too good to be true".
Only that in this case the issue is not Whitney and his trust in her, but his confidence, the trust to be good enough himself. It's almost like she is on the pedestal and he is catching up.
Of course every woman wants to be desired, loved and "worshiped" by her husband. But both need to feel equal to have a healthy relationship. At the end it's great that one can feel blessed for having the amazing partner, but without underestimating oneself.
As for now, I'm still not seeing Chris being completely himself (I don't mean that he isn't real and genuine), he is careful how he talks, what he says, how he moves and studying her reaction. And Whitney here is not responsible, since she is absolutely honest, open, straightforward, blatantly admitting and demonstrating her affection and love for him. But I feel that once he reaches that stage of "confidence", he will also initiate things and she won't be leading all the time.

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 75 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 40 ... 75  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - FD- LCD - FRC - F1/2/3 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

+86
nutty1
Peppermom
SliverofHope
vivi2
Fleurdesel
gvaughn65
pavalygurl
lipsis
mercieme
kfreebie
Pia1