SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley #6

Page 70 of 79 Previous  1 ... 36 ... 69, 70, 71 ... 74 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

GoBigorGoHome - Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley #6 - Page 70 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley #6

Post by Guest Sat Mar 07, 2015 12:51 am

Did they say who he got rejected by??

Back to top Go down

GoBigorGoHome - Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley #6 - Page 70 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley #6

Post by Guest Sat Mar 07, 2015 12:51 am

Also, remember that in Bali Chris said he was not ready to say he is in love with Whitney yet. Maybe he still isn't at the FRC when he proposes to her. It works.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 07, 2015 12:52 am

sfrank wrote:I want Becca to be F1 but if not then she's free to date Brooks! :cutesmile!: #winwin

or Brian my fav coach.... :cutesmile!: .

meanwhile im still riding the B the F1 rollercoaster till the end. #Gobigorgohome #MoreSleuthingorKnitting GoBigorGoHome - Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley #6 - Page 70 3806527698

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sat Mar 07, 2015 12:53 am

I love Brian. He is so---sweet and devoted to his kids!

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 07, 2015 12:54 am

reason wrote:Did they say who he got rejected by??

I haven't seen it. I think you have to buy it in the store. Guess I need to go to the store. Does anyone here get People in the mail? People I would think is going to be accurate, right?

Back to top Go down

Post by hmbach Sat Mar 07, 2015 12:57 am

notarose wrote:
concerned36 wrote:
mindless wrote:

What a tease that video is. But Becca is so refreshingly honest, I don't know how they could not appreciate it. And did you notice Chris at the table with Becca? He was glowing! Compare that to him sitting next to Whitney and the difference is huge. Though maybe that was just a bad moment.

I can definitely see the sisters being like "pick Whitney, she loves you!", but it's Chris's decision in the end.

I know, but you know how they do, they cut off the parts where the sisters and mom say he should follow his heart.  Just like in Bali, the previews made it seem like W wouldn't want to give up her career to move to Arlington, then in reality, she then said she was ready to give up everything. I knew they were going to do that. Who knows?  Maybe the sisters do tell him to follow his heart..  

IMO the sisters have an advantage this season because this is the second time they are meeting both girls so they have a sense of whether either have changed over the course of the season or/and if their first impression matches up with what they see now. 

As to the issue of being ready to marry, if they think their brother should be ready by the FRC to propose then they wouldn't question if one or both of the girls are ready.  It would apply to all. 
I do think they will just recognize that each girl has a different approach to love.  I can't imagine them pushing their preference on him, if they have one, because they are all married and made their own choices.  I suspect they will just ask him some tough questions.  His mom seems to be a very direct speaker so some or all of the sisters likely have that trait as well. His mom doesn't seem the type to "sugar coat". 

Unlike the viewers, the family hasn't seen what has happened on the show up to this point.  They don't know the "all in early" edit of Whitney or "virgin to love" edit of Becca.  It will be intriguing to see if either girl reveals these things. If they don't, the family will just see 2 girls at different points on the love continuum and might find out that Becca has had the most time of any girl this season.  Would that be as much of a red flag as the speed of Whitney's feelings... or not?  A kind of "too little too late" vs "too much too soon" seems to be playing out.  I think a proposal happens when the head know "this" love is sustainable in the future. Chris knows Whitney loves him but seems in a quandary as to whether his love for her is equal.  Chris sees potential in his relationship with Becca but when is the end game for a decision to determine if that potential will be realized? 
It's like a love triangle  giggling. Whitney is in love with Chris and ready get engaged, Chris is falling in love with both yet isn't as certain as Whitney but more certain than Becca, Becca is falling in love but isn't ready to get engaged. Is the issue "strongest love" or committing by proposing? It's like Goldilocks ... too hot, too cold, where is the just right?

in an interview Chris said he told one of the girls in the FS that he was in love with them.  Who, I wonder? 
At WTA, he told Kaitlyn that at the point he let her go he had not had an "aha moment".  Weird that he would have told someone he loved them yet not categorized that as an epiphany.

OOOH!!! This is where the I LOVE U on the beach comes in!!! Boom!! He told Becca IMO. Remember just before he talks to CH about the dilemna of who to keep at the Bali rose ceremony? There is a quick shot on the beach of I love u written in the stones.  I have always wondered what that was about and why they chose to show it.

Last edited by hmbach on Sat Mar 07, 2015 12:59 am; edited 1 time in total

hmbach

Back to top Go down

Post by hmbach Sat Mar 07, 2015 12:59 am

concerned36 wrote: Also, remember that in Bali Chris said he was not ready to say he is in love with Whitney yet. Maybe he still isn't at the FRC when he proposes to her. It works.

And I think that the YET was a frankenbite personally... If you watch closesly to that clip he says on screen, "I am not ready to say I am in love" and then the camera pans to CH and then you hear the "yet"

hmbach

Back to top Go down

Post by AlohaLady Sat Mar 07, 2015 1:02 am

sfrank wrote:
atem wrote:Seems that Kasha was directed to the original tweet to that limo in front of the hotel that Becca was at for the FRC and it was in the morning.  Thus, she is the F2.  

Sorry, I've been away...how do we know that its Becca's limo vs. Whitney's from the exterior? Aren't they at the same hotel? scratch

If Becca does arrive first, maybe it's because she has a plane to catch. She is the F1 but leaves and then W arrives and he rejects her. Thus the "weird" comment and Chris going back to work the next day. JMHO

AlohaLady

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 07, 2015 1:05 am

^^Great reasoning notarose..and speculation, hmbach...i buy that.... giggling

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Sat Mar 07, 2015 1:07 am

AlohaLady wrote:
sfrank wrote:
atem wrote:Seems that Kasha was directed to the original tweet to that limo in front of the hotel that Becca was at for the FRC and it was in the morning.  Thus, she is the F2.  

Sorry, I've been away...how do we know that its Becca's limo vs. Whitney's from the exterior? Aren't they at the same hotel? scratch

If Becca does arrive first, maybe it's because she has a plane to catch.  She is the F1 but leaves and then W arrives and he rejects her.  Thus the "weird" comment and Chris going back to work the next day.  JMHO

Smiley
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 07, 2015 1:23 am

concerned36 wrote: The new People magazine says "Bachelor Rejected". I haven't seen it but people are talking about it on fb. According to my scenario, Chris does get rejected when Whitney throws the ring at him and storms off. (well maybe she can be nicer about it and it still works but nevertheless, still rejected by Whitney)  

What?? Is this your speculation or is this what your fb friends are saying the People article says? That would be a Bachelor first!! laugh out loud

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 07, 2015 1:24 am

I just froze to go to the store to get a People magazine (yes my family thinks I've lost my mind but my daughter was happy to go with me to get candy and cookies)! It must have been US they were talking about bc it's not People. Sorry about the false alarm!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 70 of 79 Previous  1 ... 36 ... 69, 70, 71 ... 74 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley #6

+59
umngirl
sanlee088
Mustang19
Beeleever
nikikass