SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley #6

Page 71 of 79 Previous  1 ... 37 ... 70, 71, 72 ... 75 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

GoBigorGoHome - Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley #6 - Page 71 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley #6

Post by AlohaLady Sat Mar 07, 2015 1:24 am

hmbach wrote:
concerned36 wrote: Also, remember that in Bali Chris said he was not ready to say he is in love with Whitney yet. Maybe he still isn't at the FRC when he proposes to her. It works.

And I think that the YET was a frankenbite personally... If you watch closesly to that clip he says on screen, "I am not ready to say I am in love" and then the camera pans to CH and then you hear the "yet"
And in CH people blog he said he knew at that point that CS wanted B.

AlohaLady

Back to top Go down

GoBigorGoHome - Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley #6 - Page 71 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley #6

Post by Guest Sat Mar 07, 2015 1:25 am

grace8136 wrote:
concerned36 wrote: The new People magazine says "Bachelor Rejected". I haven't seen it but people are talking about it on fb. According to my scenario, Chris does get rejected when Whitney throws the ring at him and storms off. (well maybe she can be nicer about it and it still works but nevertheless, still rejected by Whitney)  

What?? Is this your speculation or is this what your fb friends are saying the People article says? That would be a Bachelor first!! laugh out loud

Grace, go back a page or 2 and see my invented synopsis of what happens! Hugesmile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 07, 2015 1:26 am

Aloha dont believe CH, telling the truth his way has become an art form, beleive that.

Back to top Go down

Post by Hopefully Sat Mar 07, 2015 1:27 am

This I do know. From Duq to Lamont traveling you end up driving south bound yes south I know I have looked up all the info from other threads plus my Gps and my Brother in law is a truck driver and it leads south.. If you look at Whitney's pic of her in the limo it's more early in the day. If you go to Beccas pic in the limo the sun is setting on the West were it should be on her. If Whitney and Becca are traveling the same road at diffrent times. Whitney sun is in the rong spot. So it puts Whitneys limo first. If you go back to Beccas limo. It puts her closer to the sunset. I thought Whitney was final one at first then things weren't adding up IMO there is just way to many clues that I have seen, but after seeing the two pics. I am positive Becca is F1. If she isn't that's because she turned him down, but don't see that happening after her saying in the VO that she can see Chris as her Husband. Or something along those lines but it dose say that she is pretty much there. She has grown so much from this show Win or loose Becca and Whitney will always be a winner. And because this is just a show. I'm staying on the Becca boat. IMHO . Smiley IOWA here we come. With a bling. Nice one at that. ;)

Hopefully

Female Posts : 285

Back to top Go down

Post by AlohaLady Sat Mar 07, 2015 1:28 am

reason wrote:Aloha dont believe CH, telling the truth his way has become an art form, beleive that.

You're right. Just don't know what and who to believe anymore. I getting more confused. Monday......where are you!!! duh

AlohaLady

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Sat Mar 07, 2015 1:29 am

murasaki1393 wrote:
sfrank wrote:I want Becca to be F1 but if not then she's free to date Brooks! :cutesmile!: #winwin

or Brian my fav coach.... :cutesmile!: .

meanwhile im still riding the B the F1 rollercoaster till the end.   #Gobigorgohome   #MoreSleuthingorKnitting GoBigorGoHome - Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley #6 - Page 71 3806527698

Becca is F1, that's my story and I am sticking to it.
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by hmbach Sat Mar 07, 2015 1:33 am

Mike Fleiss ‏@fleissmeister 30m30 minutes ago
The Bachelorette has yet to be selected. A very tough decision...

hmbach

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Sat Mar 07, 2015 1:35 am

Y'all making me want to go to walmart and buy people magazine. It's official #ihaveaproblem rotfl
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by KB_Mom Sat Mar 07, 2015 1:36 am

Diana wrote:Y'all making me want to go to walmart and buy people magazine. It's official #ihaveaproblem rotfl

Turns out it's US Weekly, not People.
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2514

Back to top Go down

Post by hmbach Sat Mar 07, 2015 1:36 am

AlohaLady wrote:
reason wrote:Aloha dont believe CH, telling the truth his way has become an art form, beleive that.

You're right.  Just don't know what and who to believe anymore.  I getting more confused.  Monday......where are you!!! duh

Amen to that!!! At least we lose an hour with Daylight Savings time this weekend! One hour closer!

hmbach

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Sat Mar 07, 2015 1:37 am

hmbach wrote:Mike Fleiss ‏@fleissmeister  30m30 minutes ago
The Bachelorette has yet to be selected. A very tough decision...

Oh yea,

then Kaithlyn was shooting her intro for The Amazing Race cantstopl

Smh, he needs to get over it.
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Sat Mar 07, 2015 1:37 am

KB_Mom wrote:
Diana wrote:Y'all making me want to go to walmart and buy people magazine. It's official #ihaveaproblem rotfl

Turns out it's US Weekly, not People.
Oh okay! I walked around walmart on Monday reading US. That should have been my first clue I have a problem actually. laugh out loud
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 71 of 79 Previous  1 ... 37 ... 70, 71, 72 ... 75 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley #6

+59
umngirl
sanlee088
Mustang19
Beeleever
nikikass