SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor New Zealand - Art Green - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers*

Page 38 of 79 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39 ... 58 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor New Zealand - Art Green - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Page 38 Empty Re: Bachelor New Zealand - Art Green - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Apr 15, 2015 9:51 pm

mindless wrote:Is it just me or does Alysha look a lot older than the other girls? She looks like she's in her 30's. I also think that's her in the blue top.

Poppy's date was so cute. Accidentally giving Art an eyeful. giggling Did anyone catch what he said at the end that snapped her back to reality? I watched it twice and still didn't hear.
Yes, she looks in her 30s to me too. Then again, Art does too. They both have a lot of creases around their eyes. Alysha uses lots of filters to smooth them out on her IG.

Regarding the upcoming date... I also can see that it may only be Alysha. That's what I have been confused about because the terrain looks the same if these are separate dates. scratch

Also, the summary says a surprise serenade... not sure where that would happen or with whom... as it is implied it is not part of the date. And not sure about a deal breaker date?

Art said to Poppy they have to leave. That's what brought her to reality.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Bachelor New Zealand - Art Green - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Page 38 Empty Re: Bachelor New Zealand - Art Green - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers*

Post by mercieme Wed Apr 15, 2015 10:07 pm

Danielle B is such a sweetheart; her interview with MoreFM earlier today. Shd is picking Matilda as F1, said she could see it right from the start, very interesting. At this point it's the edit vs. the reality of what the girls that were part of the show observed giggling

http://www.morefm.co.nz/Si--Gary-Bachelorette-Danielle-B-talks-sparks-logic-and-meeting-single-women/tabid/96/articleID/21619/Default.aspx

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Apr 15, 2015 10:10 pm

mercieme wrote:Danielle B is such a sweetheart; her interview with MoreFM earlier today. Shd is picking Matilda as F1, said she could see it right from the start, very interesting. At this point it's the edit vs. the reality of what the girls that were part of the show observed giggling

http://www.morefm.co.nz/Si--Gary-Bachelorette-Danielle-B-talks-sparks-logic-and-meeting-single-women/tabid/96/articleID/21619/Default.aspx
I will take Danielle's word. She knew there was no chemistry between her and Art. She's a straight shooter.

I think all the girls knew but as time goes by and this show is all about the lead having to form connections with other girls and many can be real as well that it ends up putting off what would happen in the real world - one guy meets a girl he likes and pursues only her.

This is what I've noticed and it has been the stand out...

Art tripped around Matilda Episode 1.
Art tripped around Matilda Episode 10.

That's a heck of a lot of episodes and weeks gone by for him to be so nervous around her still.

And the other girls reactions? Episode one you can see Dani laughing and cringing and then Episode 11 you once again see Dani with the same reaction.

ETA: it is also worth noting that all the girls that have left the show and had interviewed have picked Matilda as F1. They seem a pretty loyal bunch and all of them have said they love Matilda. Heck, even Chrystal in Ep 5 is heard saying she is "in love with Matilda". As you said Mercieme, they were there and saw Art and Matilda together, we are seeing edits.

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Wed Apr 15, 2015 10:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 15, 2015 10:19 pm

there is a difference between acting like a teenager in front of his first date and a mature 26 years old guy who does not kiss the girl he is the most attracted to.

11 episodes is a long long lonnnnnnnnnng time for showing the audience a love connection. Friendship? no doubt! Love connection with matilda? heck no!

For me edits does not excuse anything. The producers would jump on every physical opportunity to show it. I do not even remember the last time matilda and arthur discussed together besides this stupid staged hospital visit of 3 min. Oh yeah. when she said she liked him and is there for the long road when we saw no connection.

I swear. If I see another emily/brad edit, I am going to Bachelor New Zealand - Art Green - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Page 38 2292733854 affraid

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Wed Apr 15, 2015 10:28 pm

HEA with all the break ups we have seen in this franchise I think most of us have overestimated what a "love connection" is. Yeah they may be "in lust" that I will buy. To be honest the producers are doing a disservice by making contestants utter the word "love" on this show, it's a joke IMO. I stopped watching a long time for a fairy tale. The lure of BACH NZ for me is the similarity to real life & I am ok that Art is not smooching a ton of girls. Also it's 10 episodes so far but really only 5 weeks of filming. So IMO the edit they are showing us may be fully deceptive of the reality that the girls on the show witnessed.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebelle Wed Apr 15, 2015 10:38 pm

HEA wrote:there is a difference between acting like a teenager in front of his first date and a mature 26 years old guy who does not kiss the girl he is the most attracted to.

11 episodes is a long long lonnnnnnnnnng time for showing the audience a love connection. Friendship? no doubt! Love connection with matilda? heck no!

For me edits does not excuse anything. The producers would jump on every physical opportunity to show it. I do not even remember the last time matilda and arthur discussed together besides this stupid staged hospital visit of 3 min. Oh yeah. when she said she liked him and is there for the long road when we saw no connection.

I swear. If I see another emily/brad edit, I am going to Bachelor New Zealand - Art Green - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Page 38 2292733854 affraid

Actually that makes me think that he is quite serious about her. He doesn't want to make a move and stuff it up. Yes it looks as though he is doing the "long game" but I think it's great that he is taking the time to kiss her. It's obvious that he is attracted to her.

What concerns me is that fact that he is kissing Dani at the cocktail party. That seems to be disrespectful or am I being a little bit of a prude? From what I have read on the posts the other bachelors kiss a lot. Not sure how I would feel if I was F1 and had to watch this on national TV every week knowing that the whole nation was watching with me.
Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebelle Wed Apr 15, 2015 10:44 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:
mindless wrote:Is it just me or does Alysha look a lot older than the other girls? She looks like she's in her 30's. I also think that's her in the blue top.

Poppy's date was so cute. Accidentally giving Art an eyeful. giggling Did anyone catch what he said at the end that snapped her back to reality? I watched it twice and still didn't hear.
Yes, she looks in her 30s to me too. Then again, Art does too. They both have a lot of creases around their eyes. Alysha uses lots of filters to smooth them out on her IG.

Regarding the upcoming date... I also can see that it may only be Alysha. That's what I have been confused about because the terrain looks the same if these are separate dates. scratch

Also, the summary says a surprise serenade... not sure where that would happen or with whom... as it is implied it is not part of the date. And not sure about a deal breaker date?

Yes the harsh sun here in New Zealand can play havoc with you skin if you are not careful and since we are an outdoorsy nation unless we constantly apply sunscreen at can age us. I also think they are applying too much make up to the girls ( this has been noted many many times on posts of the official facebook page) and that makes them look older. Young girls here tend to have a more natural look and do not try and emulate the khardasians!
Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Apr 15, 2015 10:46 pm

Katiebelle wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:

Yes the harsh sun here in New Zealand can play havoc with you skin if you are not careful and since we are an outdoorsy nation unless we constantly apply sunscreen at can age us. I also think they are applying too much make up to the girls ( this has been noted many many times on posts of the official facebook page) and that makes them look older. Young girls here tend to have a more natural look and do not try and emulate the khardasians!
I think that is why I like Matilda. She is just so natural and she looked beautiful on the pool date when she was not wearing lipstick or makeup. Even Art mentioned that Matilda is just so natural. I love that about her.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Wed Apr 15, 2015 11:06 pm

HEA wrote:there is a difference between acting like a teenager in front of his first date and a mature 26 years old guy who does not kiss the girl he is the most attracted to.

But, has Art kissed any of the three he has kissed on a group date? It has been on their 1:1 dates, except for Dani who had already been kissed, and weren't they off to the side where the other women could not see them? Matilda hasn't had a 1:1 date. I can see him waiting until he gets her alone. Their 1:1 time at the pool party the rest of the girls could see and hear everything, so not really alone or respectful and Art seems to try to be respecting the other women, not kissing in front of the group.

I think he is waiting for 1:1 dates for the first kisses. I respect him for that.

Again, it may not mean anything, but really, Art doesn't seem to feel the need to rush the physical stuff. I don't think he would kiss Matilda when she was getting her wrist fixed and then the next day she said she was still in pain. Not really the best conditions for your first sweet kiss.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Wed Apr 15, 2015 11:08 pm

Katiebelle wrote:

I am from South Florida and we have a similar problem. I was big on sunscreen but a lot of my contemporaries loved the sun and I have met those who refuse sunscreen. I don't get it, but I have seen it a lot.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 15, 2015 11:15 pm

Katiebelle wrote:

Actually that makes me think that he is quite serious about her. He doesn't want to make a move and stuff it up. Yes it looks as though he is doing the "long game" but I think it's great that he is taking the time to kiss her. It's obvious that he is attracted to her.

What concerns me is that fact that he is kissing Dani at the cocktail party. That seems to be disrespectful or am I being a little bit of a prude? From what I have read on the posts the other bachelors kiss a lot. Not sure how I would feel if I was F1 and had to watch this on national TV every week knowing that the whole nation was watching with me.

it is disrespectful if there is a commitment. there is none between matilda and arthur and they did not even kissed or planned anything. at this point, i think kissing the other is disrespectful toward dani since she was the first he showed physical interest
everyone seems to be so sure that matilda is F1 and this baffle me. what is good for matilda is not good for dani? yes she is cute, we heard rumors but nobody can show a proof she is F1. i am really scratch to see what you see. episode 11 and still nothing and it is normal? IF (BIG HUGE FAT IF) Matilda is F1 I will be in shock. happy for you all, but completely in chock. Alysha ok, poppy ok but matilda? nope.

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Apr 16, 2015 4:21 am

Saw this was posted by a fan IG acct and that Alysha liked it. Not sure if both the girls in the pic are Alysha? Definitely thinking the bottom and maybe the top one too is a possibility...

teamalysha Do you think this is our girl Lysh? I do. I'm so sure she's the shortest girl amongst the group. Plus Arthur says something like 'The kiss was worth the wait' and Alysha is the only girl who hasn't kissed him yet. IM SO EXCITED!! 34min
Bachelor New Zealand - Art Green - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Page 38 Asdf10
http://websta.me/p/964241834337631694_356674350
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 38 of 79 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39 ... 58 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor New Zealand - Art Green - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers*

+23
staceymnz
Spoil Me Again
sara11
Katiebelle
Linds911
emusha
nutty1
robinvi
Aunties_Love
Diana
mindless