SELECT CONTENT

Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Sean Varricchio - Davina Kullar - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 67 of 77 Previous  1 ... 35 ... 66, 67, 68 ... 72 ... 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Married At First Sight -  Season 2 - Sean Varricchio - Davina Kullar - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 67 Empty Re: Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Sean Varricchio - Davina Kullar - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Guest Fri Apr 24, 2015 1:41 pm

Jadeh wrote:What other board does Dr. C post to?

I think it was baby center or something... I don't we are allowed to post links to another message board so just google "Dr. Cilona babycenter"

Back to top Go down

Married At First Sight -  Season 2 - Sean Varricchio - Davina Kullar - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 67 Empty Re: Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Sean Varricchio - Davina Kullar - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by watchTV3 Fri Apr 24, 2015 1:42 pm

Jadeh wrote:What other board does Dr. C post to?

baby center>>>bargain hunting >>>> MAFS
His recent posts are at pages 90 and 91

Last edited by watchTV3 on Fri Apr 24, 2015 1:43 pm; edited 1 time in total

watchTV3

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Fri Apr 24, 2015 1:43 pm

True steel, it's mostly been old posters wanting to give him the benefit of the doubt

I would be open to hearing his side of the story/hearing from Team Sean -- it'd be unfair to him if we're not at least open to listening to his point of view

I also wouldn't be surprised if the show's production team catches wind about this forum as mentioned upthread ^ but they don't seem as calculated as thebach/ette tptb when it comes to misinformation campaigns etc... I imagine this forum could be a PR nightmare for the show/the experts even though we still have to remember any buzz is good buzz when it comes to ratings
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by watchTV3 Fri Apr 24, 2015 1:46 pm

Steel2009 wrote:
JerseyNurse wrote:
emusha wrote:
me neither tho I don't see sean coming here -- i can see davina coming here mainly cos she's been more active and somewhat outspoken online...no real reason just an inkling...

We know Sean comes here because he blew up at work about things being said here. "Looking for the slanderer". Remember I said that in an earlier post?

Hmm.....You'd think the guy would at least join and defend himself a little on here.  I don't think any new posters have defended Sean yet.

Exactly. None of his friends or family are giving his POV. If he posts here are in fact slanderous, the silence is weird.

watchTV3

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruqibabe Fri Apr 24, 2015 1:47 pm

Please who has an account on that blog.. we need to invite Dr C to this blog. His last respond was 6mins ago.

Ruqibabe

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Fri Apr 24, 2015 1:49 pm

We have found that a lot of important information can be gleaned about a person by looking into their social media accounts. In fact, starting in Season 3, we are integrating this much more formally into our matching process.

oh boy...Dr. C seems to be throwing Davina under the bus a bit...

Sean and Davina DO seen perfect for each other...if she could get past herself!
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Fri Apr 24, 2015 1:50 pm

If Dr. C starts posting here... :headbanging

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by watchTV3 Fri Apr 24, 2015 1:51 pm

His relationship with Sean is weird. He is so biased. That's why I wonder if there isn't more to their rapport?

watchTV3

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Fri Apr 24, 2015 1:53 pm

watchTV3 wrote:His relationship with Sean is weird. He is so biased. That's why I wonder if there isn't more to their rapport?

That's why I don't want him posting here. I've been reading his responses. So oddly defensive of Sean.

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruqibabe Fri Apr 24, 2015 2:01 pm

^^ I think Dr C trust Sean. The level of trust is very deep.

Ruqibabe

Back to top Go down

Post by Thomigirl Fri Apr 24, 2015 2:03 pm

Steel2009 wrote:
JerseyNurse wrote:
emusha wrote:
me neither tho I don't see sean coming here -- i can see davina coming here mainly cos she's been more active and somewhat outspoken online...no real reason just an inkling...

We know Sean comes here because he blew up at work about things being said here. "Looking for the slanderer". Remember I said that in an earlier post?

Hmm.....You'd think the guy would at least join and defend himself a little on here.  I don't think any new posters have defended Sean yet.

word :con1:
Thomigirl
Thomigirl

Back to top Go down

Post by watchTV3 Fri Apr 24, 2015 2:04 pm

BlackHalo wrote:
watchTV3 wrote:His relationship with Sean is weird. He is so biased. That's why I wonder if there isn't more to their rapport?

That's why I don't want him posting here. I've been reading his responses. So oddly defensive of Sean.

I don't think he will post here. Baby centre hangs on his every word. But when some started questioning the matches, he said that he would not longer have time to post. Now that Davina is being beat up on SM, he suddenly finds time to post to defend Sean and further highlight Davina's inadequacies.

He comes across like someone who shies away from conflict and doesn't like being contradicted. he wouldn't last a day here.

watchTV3

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 67 of 77 Previous  1 ... 35 ... 66, 67, 68 ... 72 ... 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Sean Varricchio - Davina Kullar - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+58
momof2dogs
Notablogperson
crazychicken
mrbored
khany
Whistler
Mafs_fan_10
moonpie
whit90
bleuberry
aglaea