SELECT CONTENT

Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Sean Varricchio - Davina Kullar - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 68 of 77 Previous  1 ... 35 ... 67, 68, 69 ... 72 ... 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Married At First Sight -  Season 2 - Sean Varricchio - Davina Kullar - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 68 Empty Re: Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Sean Varricchio - Davina Kullar - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Thomigirl Fri Apr 24, 2015 2:04 pm

BlackHalo wrote:
watchTV3 wrote:His relationship with Sean is weird. He is so biased. That's why I wonder if there isn't more to their rapport?

That's why I don't want him posting here. I've been reading his responses. So oddly defensive of Sean.
I seem to recall he was the same way with Jamie though
Thomigirl
Thomigirl

Back to top Go down

Married At First Sight -  Season 2 - Sean Varricchio - Davina Kullar - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 68 Empty Re: Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Sean Varricchio - Davina Kullar - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Guest Fri Apr 24, 2015 2:04 pm

watchTV3 wrote:
Steel2009 wrote:
JerseyNurse wrote:

We know Sean comes here because he blew up at work about things being said here. "Looking for the slanderer". Remember I said that in an earlier post?

Hmm.....You'd think the guy would at least join and defend himself a little on here.  I don't think any new posters have defended Sean yet.

Exactly. None of his friends or family are giving his POV. If he posts here are in fact slanderous, the silence is weird.

Plus, the people who know him have said he's a pathological liar and has a hero complex. I can't imagine him missing out on an opportunity to post here to make himself look good or to even spread some lies about himself. scratch scratch scratch

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruqibabe Fri Apr 24, 2015 2:10 pm

^ That's if the allegations are true. If I were Sean, I would total ignore SM and get ready for the reunion show.

Ruqibabe

Back to top Go down

Post by red-cap33 Fri Apr 24, 2015 2:13 pm

Steel2009 wrote:Plus, the people who know him have said he's a pathological liar and has a hero complex.  I can't imagine him missing out on an opportunity to post here to make himself look good or to even spread some lies about himself.  scratch scratch scratch
I doubt he's the type who'd go up against so many people at once.

red-cap33

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 24, 2015 2:15 pm

BlackHalo wrote:
watchTV3 wrote:His relationship with Sean is weird. He is so biased. That's why I wonder if there isn't more to their rapport?

That's why I don't want him posting here. I've been reading his responses. So oddly defensive of Sean.

I would love to hear his insight. I have a feeling he may be sympathetic to Sean because of his past and also maybe because Davina put him thru the ringer in the 6 weeks of marriage... there's a lot we haven't seen yet but I have to believe Dr. C is a professional and if he is publicly got Sean back, there is a reason that we may have not seen yet.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 24, 2015 2:18 pm

red-cap33 wrote:
Steel2009 wrote:Plus, the people who know him have said he's a pathological liar and has a hero complex.  I can't imagine him missing out on an opportunity to post here to make himself look good or to even spread some lies about himself.  scratch scratch scratch
I doubt he's the type who'd go up against so many people at once.

I know!  But He wouldn't have to post as himself....he could pretend to be a "good friend of Sean" , or a co-worker who think Sean is a great nurse, or an ex who has nothing but good things to say...or something.

Back to top Go down

Post by Whistler Fri Apr 24, 2015 2:21 pm

JerseyNurse, Is Dr. Cilona's quote below accurate? DID Sean receive this promotion? You have been referring to him as an ER nurse, so I am wondering if this was another of Sean's lies. (If it is true, congratulations to him!)

Dr. Cilona says:  "Sean is VERY confident, secure, skilled, and successful in his own right when it comes to his career.  In fact, very shortly after filming for the show concluded, Sean was awarded a very significant promotion that had been in the  works for several years.  He is now the head administrator for the ER and has manages more than 100 staff members."
source:  community.babycenter.com/post/a55825153/married_at_first_sight_season_two?cpg=90

Whistler

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Fri Apr 24, 2015 2:22 pm

Maybe someone should send Sean a link to this thread on facebook and ask him his thoughts on all the allegations here.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruqibabe Fri Apr 24, 2015 2:22 pm

I think Dr C is a professional with integrity. I am sure Davina not compromising didn't help her plight.    JMO

Ruqibabe

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 24, 2015 2:29 pm

Whistler wrote:JerseyNurse, Is Dr. Cilona's quote below accurate? DID Sean receive this promotion? You have been referring to him as an ER nurse, so I am wondering if this was another of Sean's lies. (If it is true, congratulations to him!)

Dr. Cilona says:  "Sean is VERY confident, secure, skilled, and successful in his own right when it comes to his career.  In fact, very shortly after filming for the show concluded, Sean was awarded a very significant promotion that had been in the  works for several years.  He is now the head administrator for the ER and has manages more than 100 staff members."
source:  community.babycenter.com/post/a55825153/married_at_first_sight_season_two?cpg=90

Whistler-This has not come up once until today!  I'm hoping Str8Up and JN who both work with Sean are looking into it. Oh BTW: Does the promotion make him your new boss? Yikes!:shocked!:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruqibabe Fri Apr 24, 2015 2:35 pm

It already came up today. Check thread

Ruqibabe

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr&MrsSmith Fri Apr 24, 2015 2:36 pm

Kashathediva wrote:Next season on Married At First Sight: Season 3.

Couple 1: Ryan Hardy, who I hear has quite the following, marries Olivia Pope. Talk about the in-laws from hell. Will Ryan agree to moving to Washington and being in the limelight? I hear he is a bit of a sociopath. I wonder if Dr. C will be able to figure him out.

Couple 2: Raymond Reddington, a man with a definite mysterious past marries Emily Thorne or Amanda Clark depending on the day and time and who she is with. Talk about multiple personalities. Dr. C will really be put to the test. 

Finally Couple 3: Bruce Jenner marries Piper Chapman. Dr C is having a difficult time putting his finger on who Bruce really is and if he truly does look best in orange. Bruce is convinced orange makes him look fat and older. Who needs that? And Piper, well Piper is simply Piper.

cantstopl cantstopl I always read this thread last because it is the most exhausting but between this post and Steele's comment about replacing the Savina avi (and I agree, the new one is lovely) :Nod: I'm giggling for the first time here so thank you both.
Mr&MrsSmith
Mr&MrsSmith

Female Posts : 578

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 68 of 77 Previous  1 ... 35 ... 67, 68, 69 ... 72 ... 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Sean Varricchio - Davina Kullar - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+58
momof2dogs
Notablogperson
crazychicken
mrbored
khany
Whistler
Mafs_fan_10
moonpie
whit90
bleuberry
aglaea