SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - # 3 *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Page 5 of 34 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 19 ... 34  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

GoBigorGoHome - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - # 3 *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 5 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - # 3 *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by KB_Mom Fri 3 Apr 2015 - 18:57

My beloved (now deceased) grandmother, who was truly like a mother to me, was born and raised in Ireland and came to the US at age 18.  A lot of her family stayed in Ireland and she and my grandfather visited frequently. I was, even as a kid, mesmerized by the beauty in the photos she brought back.   I doubt I'll ever get to go to Ireland, so seeing the country she loved so much this season would really be a special treat for me.

"Learning is a gift. Even when pain is your teacher." Maya Watson
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2514

Back to top Go down

GoBigorGoHome - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - # 3 *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 5 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - # 3 *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by GuardianAngel Sat 11 Apr 2015 - 16:29

oops moved from F4 thread. Gets confusing moving around between two browsers!

I hate to deadhorse but I can't see the first pic being anyone but Corey Stansell. The second guy doesn't even look like the first guy IMO. There's no proof that Corey Stansell was at the rap date that I could see, other than a guy with a toque in a fuzzy pic.
Comparing the height with to both guys, in the first guy, the top of Kaitlyn's head looks to be around his cheek area. In the second pic, the guy is shorter. The top of her head is at his forehead. The second guy's jacket looks longer to me.

@KDizzle wrote:For clarification...Corey was not in the first group picture that was spotted when the guys were first in San Antonio.  He's also not in the group picture from today's group date that RS is tweeting about.  And Corey wasn't in the sumo date picture either.

This guy to me looks like Corey Stansell.

GoBigorGoHome - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - # 3 *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 5 Kaitly10

GoBigorGoHome - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - # 3 *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 5 Cbjlr-10

This guy doesn't look like the same guy. His jacket looks longer and he looks shorter than the first guy.

GoBigorGoHome - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - # 3 *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 5 Kaitly11

sleuthing thread

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Sat 11 Apr 2015 - 16:52

^^GA, KDizzle said Corey was not the NY guy either.  From the Sleuthing/Tweet Discussion thread yesterday:    hmmm

KDizzle wrote:Hi All-

As Corey's friend, the 'NYC Guy' is not him.  Hope that helps!
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by sbolduc Sat 11 Apr 2015 - 17:00

In regards to that picture. I was looking at some pics of Joe (on twitter) and it kind of looked like him to me, just not sure if the hair matches but I thought the smile might.
sbolduc
sbolduc

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Sat 11 Apr 2015 - 17:09

What about the possibility of the date in NY being a 2/1 date where Corey was on it as well as someone else?  I am wondering if this is a thought that should be entertained??  In past seasons the 2/1's started in epi's 4-6.  We know that Chris had his in epi 6 in his season, but in past bette seasons, they were in epi's 4 & 5

DeAnna, Jillian and Emily were in epi 4,
Allie and Ashley were in epi 5  
No 2/1's ever happened after epi 5 for the Bette seasons.

We know this season that they didn't happen in epi 4 so we should entertain the possibility of epi 4 2/1 date. There were 13 in NY before Nick joined the ranks. 8 on the group date, individual date = 9 plus the possibility of 2/1 = 11 which is normally the amount of guys to get a date in epi 4 in the past seasons.

Ali = 2 guys without date
Emily = 2 guys without dates

Think this could be a season for epi 4 - 2/1

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat 11 Apr 2015 - 17:16

MiniDiva wrote:^^GA, KDizzle said Corey was not the NY guy either.  From the Sleuthing/Tweet Discussion thread yesterday:    hmmm

Ok I will quietly get back to my hockey game. GoBigorGoHome - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - # 3 *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 5 31520324

laugh out loud

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Sat 11 Apr 2015 - 17:20

GuardianAngel wrote:
MiniDiva wrote:^^GA, KDizzle said Corey was not the NY guy either.  From the Sleuthing/Tweet Discussion thread yesterday:    hmmm

Ok I will quietly get back to my hockey game. GoBigorGoHome - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - # 3 *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 5 31520324

laugh out loud
OT, but what game are you watching?? The Canucks are playing later so will watch that. LOL.

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by Beagle Sat 11 Apr 2015 - 17:21

If that picture was actually taken on the night of March 27th no idea , then that night according to RS it was a GD ( 3/25 GD Rapping, 3/26 1 on 1 Met , 3/27 GD)

Last night was a 1-on-1 date at the Metropolitan Museum of Art. Today will be a group date (not sure where or what yet) with tomorrow being the rose ceremony before they head to San Antonio on Sunday

Source:RS
Beagle
Beagle

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Sat 11 Apr 2015 - 17:29

^^Two tweeters posted photos of Kaitlyn and NY guy around 10 pm March 27th so I would deduce they were posted right after they were taken.  It is possible that Kaitlyn and this guy were with a group and walked away from the group for a brief time.  

The original tweets/pics are posted in the Tweet - No discussion thread if you want to see them.
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by Beagle Sat 11 Apr 2015 - 17:41

MiniDiva wrote:^^Two tweeters posted photos of Kaitlyn and NY guy around 10 pm March 27th so I would deduce they were posted right after they were taken.  It is possible that Kaitlyn and this guy were with a group and walked away from the group for a brief time.  

The original tweets/pics are posted in the Tweet - No discussion thread if you want to see them.

Yes thanks. I checked the girl's twitter. If RS is right, then that was some alone time with him and not a 1 on 1 situation. We don't know what that GD was about yet.
Beagle
Beagle

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Sat 11 Apr 2015 - 17:44

Beagle wrote:If that picture was actually taken on the night of March 27th no idea , then that night according to RS it was a GD ( 3/25 GD Rapping, 3/26 1 on 1 Met , 3/27 GD)

Last night was a 1-on-1 date at the Metropolitan Museum of Art. Today will be a group date (not sure where or what yet) with tomorrow being the rose ceremony before they head to San Antonio on Sunday

Source:RS
But there was a group date already on the 25 that RS tweeted about and said 8 guys on the date. I don't understand and quite frankly, there weren't enough guys to have 2 group dates so it is confusing.

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by sbolduc Sat 11 Apr 2015 - 17:54

I still think it might look like Joe:

https://mobile.twitter.com/joebaileysego/status/388877652372639744
https://mobile.twitter.com/joebaileysego/status/358623825572818944

Sorry not sure how to post the photos hmmm

Source - Twitter @joebaileysego
sbolduc
sbolduc

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 34 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 19 ... 34  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - # 3 *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

+76
BlackHalo
Cecilia
newfiegirl
glazedover
nannymargie
Nibbles22
Norcalgal
Rolly
bleuberry
Bet2Win
stuckinsc