SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #2

Page 12 of 80 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 46 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #2 - Page 12 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #2

Post by emusha Sat Apr 25, 2015 7:01 pm

bluwavz wrote:Nick finally replied to his sister's tweet and tweeted about the weather.

Nick Viall ‏@viallnicholas28 6m6 minutes ago
@MariaViall Ha! Straight PB almost always but almond butter is apparently a big deal now. Gotta move with the times.

Nick Viall @viallnicholas28  ·  10m 10 minutes ago
Summer can't get here soon enough!

And also retweeted and favorite this tweet.

Nick Viall retweeted
Bill Murray @BiIIMurray  ·  17m 17 minutes ago
No one wants to hear about your diet. Just eat your salad and be sad.
Thanks for bringing these over!

He still hasn't favorited that tweet of his younger sister's birthday?? the person doing social media could have told him about the tweet or asked him the question and responded for him....
These are still very generic/non-personal imho not sold that he has his phone back...
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #2 - Page 12 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #2

Post by notarose Sat Apr 25, 2015 7:02 pm

We'll have to start calling him the weather man.

His last IG before going on the show was a pic of him (prominently sticking out his butt near a beach volleyball set up) with a caption about waiting for summer.
April 7 Twitter (day after supposedly being spotted in Dublin with Kaitlyn) - tweets about summer.
And today, here we go again - summer 

I wouldn't mind if at least he'd post a throwback selfie lounging lean on a beach. That's my kind of weather talk.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Sat Apr 25, 2015 7:04 pm

notarose wrote:We'll have to start calling him the weather man.

His last IG before going on the show was a pic of him (prominently sticking out his butt near a beach volleyball set up) with a caption about waiting for summer.
April 7 Twitter (day after supposedly being spotted in Dublin with Kaitlyn) - tweets about summer.

I wouldn't mind if at least he'd post a throwback selfie lounging lean on a beach. That's my kind of weather talk.

NR if only they hired us to do his social media for him while he's on the show, right? :Nod: We wouldn't upload his photo on CS' account by mistake or be harping on the same generic topics of food, weather, salesforce and snarky jokes....but then again we'd come to the board with all the scoop eh? giggling

whoever's doing his social media is seriously running out of things to say -- Elan's snark was getting closer but overall I'd give it a B- for effort (mainly so high for that gps in chicago on an instagram post)

Last edited by emusha on Sat Apr 25, 2015 7:06 pm; edited 3 times in total
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Sat Apr 25, 2015 7:04 pm

When people were talking about Nick's job it made me think that he possibly got permission to still do work when he came on the show. That's happened in the past and may explain his occasional tweets, etc.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15327

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Sat Apr 25, 2015 7:22 pm

I was so convinced his #chicagosummer was a shout out to Andi last year. This guy really likes summer!
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Sat Apr 25, 2015 7:52 pm

sdmom wrote:

I was so convinced his #chicagosummer was a shout out to Andi last year. This guy really likes summer!

cantstopl  
The only tweet last year that really stood out to me was Nick with Bella on the swing.  It basically said to me that he would not be F1. 
Never did get the nutty tweets or catch on to the weather references.  Did appreciate his poolside pics and such. 
I'm shallow like that. Hugesmile

notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Sat Apr 25, 2015 7:57 pm

hehe How did the pic with Bella indicate he wasn't F1 to you, NR?
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Sat Apr 25, 2015 8:18 pm

emusha wrote:hehe How did the pic with Bella indicate he wasn't F1 to you, NR?

The convo on the show between Bella & A. lacked warmth.  
It was after Maria Teressa talked about how she was sensitive to Nick having his heart broken quite significantly in the past and A. responded by saying she herself could get her own heart broken.  That in itself was very telling. 
Bella, in her 1-1, was a child leading the conversation, asking the tough questions of an adult, and getting indirect answers. I thought Bella did a good job of her cross examination. giggling  Later Nick came in to Bella's room alone and had a 1-1 chat with her.  The difference in repore was startling.  There was a gentleness without being patronizing. A different Bella, softer and more vulnerable.

The pic of Bella and Nick on swings with his caption of Bella perhaps being a future lawyer to me could have been a little shoutout to Bella thanking her for the value she brought to helping him in the whole HTD process.  It also looked so poignant. Likely 1 of their parents took the pic - a treasured shot of the bond between family members.  There was just something about the composition.  Some pics, like art, have a storytelling element and meaning is in the mind of the viewer.  That's just what I saw.  Love that photo. It has a kind of beauty.

notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sat Apr 25, 2015 8:43 pm

I enjoyed his HTD last season and his family. He appears to have a great, warm family.

Last edited by Kashathediva on Sat Apr 25, 2015 9:07 pm; edited 1 time in total

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Sat Apr 25, 2015 8:49 pm

notarose wrote:
emusha wrote:hehe How did the pic with Bella indicate he wasn't F1 to you, NR?

The convo on the show between Bella & A. lacked warmth.  
It was after Maria Teressa talked about how she was sensitive to Nick having his heart broken quite significantly in the past and A. responded by saying she herself could get her own heart broken.  That in itself was very telling. 
Bella, in her 1-1, was a child leading the conversation, asking the tough questions of an adult, and getting indirect answers. I thought Bella did a good job of her cross examination. giggling  Later Nick came in to Bella's room alone and had a 1-1 chat with her.  The difference in repore was startling.  There was a gentleness without being patronizing. A different Bella, softer and more vulnerable.

The pic of Bella and Nick on swings with his caption of Bella perhaps being a future lawyer to me could have been a little shoutout to Bella thanking her for the value she brought to helping him in the whole HTD process.  It also looked so poignant. Likely 1 of their parents took the pic - a treasured shot of the bond between family members.  There was just something about the composition.  Some pics, like art, have a storytelling element and meaning is in the mind of the viewer.  That's just what I saw.  Love that photo. It has a kind of beauty.

Smiley I get what you are saying, actually, now thinking about it how you described it... it's a bit of a let down for Nick to have Bella involved but he didn't have exciting news to bring her back...

I loved Maria Theresa's talk -- it was so real -- the whole family seems so close + genuine & sweet with each other...I loved how unafraid they were to be real with each other regardless of whether the camera crew was there or not -- a poster had said that they were not aware of the show prior to nick being a part of it and they had no real expectation cos none of them used to watch the show (compared to josh's fam/mom who did watch the show)
they were just going into the process with open hearts...I hope this time goes well/better...

I do agree that Andi was a bit guarded & superficial with them -- not taking the approach of someone wanting to build a life with their son/brother but she can't be blamed ultimately because it's def better not to lead them on
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Sat Apr 25, 2015 9:09 pm

If Nick takes Kaitlyn to meet his family I do hope adorable Bella is there.  I suspect this is family that shares all times together as a life experience ... the joy, tragedy, sorrow, and celebration.  It's all just a part of life and an opportunity to learn from each other.
No doubt Bella met Nick's former fiancé, and that ended badly, so this wasn't a first. He, and his other single siblings no doubt will continue to bring their current love interests home whenever they feel they want to.  At some point, each of their interests will become their future spouse but until then it is just an introduction. 

The show makes into something bigger than it really needs to be.  Typically 3 people are bringing home a lead that will never been seen again except on tv.

I usually like the HTDs best.  It's fun seeing the guys/gals with their loved ones.  I just loved Kaitlyn's mom and the firecracker onsie.  Best scene ever!  Agree, Nick's fam really appeared open and sincere.  Of course, other families have as well or the main take way is sometimes their sense of humor.

notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Sat Apr 25, 2015 9:16 pm

I imagine from a production standpoint the producers eat this stuff up -- it makes it so real/compelling for the viewer and there is sooo much fodder (characters, quirks) for the show that they could play with e.g. when did they have a lie detector test?? or was there a massage at some point and that dead pigeon was quite unforgetable. they make some families seems quite cray. I do think TBUSA knows how to manipulate situations to get better "must watch tv" than their international counterparts. having watched TBAus and how they did the HTDs which were very formal and proper/stiff ...
I do hope nick's fam goes into this a bit more aware of what this show is capable of -- I do remember seeing nick with his fam was what changed a lot of ppl's minds about him from being a villain to being the true romantic that he is with the time with his mom and the moments with bella being the top hits...
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 80 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 46 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #2

+70
eliza3
eirekay
dw_a_mom
Catdwoman50
Sprite