SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #2

Page 13 of 80 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 46 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #2 - Page 13 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #2

Post by nutty1 Sat Apr 25, 2015 11:09 pm

Nick's family seems like the best!!!!!

Nick was engaged? Why don't I remember that? :headbanging Could it be because I just got done cooking and cleaning up after myself all day long, for an upcoming party?? I am exhausted and brain dead!

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #2 - Page 13 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #2

Post by notarose Sat Apr 25, 2015 11:25 pm

nutty1 wrote:Nick's family seems like the best!!!!!

Nick was engaged? Why don't I remember that?   :headbanging   Could it be because I just got done cooking and cleaning up after myself all day long, for an upcoming party?? I am exhausted and brain dead!

Hahaha
Yes, on his first 1-1 he revealed:
His first long term relationship lasted several years and was a break up/make up repeat type of thing.  He was very broken-hearted and took a long time to get over it. (I think this is the relationship Maria T. Might have been referring to).
He then went into a rebound type of relationship with someone. He proposed.  They weren't very compatible. She broke off the engagement. He said at the time he felt he was immature.  He said he learned from that and wouldn't enter into another relationship again until his heart was completely open to the experience.
He also had what seems like a great relationship that ended in a friendship with the woman who works at the Trunk Club.  They still run in the same social circle.  She has a steady guy.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by MonicaJM2001 Sun Apr 26, 2015 3:16 am

mindless wrote:I'm not even worried. Used to this by now.

:yes: I expect Nick SM to be "active" the whole time filming in some shape or form. It has been since his first spoiled join date of 3/25/15. Whether he is on the show or off eventually, it will stay active IMO. It may be Elanick or it may be real Nick allowed to tweet either way with the circumstances of the season, his particular SM has to be taken with a grain of salt. I learned this for sure last year when all his SM convinced me he was F1 despite plane gate and spoilers telling me otherwise. I wouldn't be surprised if after plane gate part of his "we won't sue you for a gazillion dollars" task was to try to cause doubt about the spoiler/video with SM. (just speculation/guessing on my part).
MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by MonicaJM2001 Sun Apr 26, 2015 3:20 am

sdmom wrote:What else would we talk about if not for Nick's tweets?
BTW, the weather in southern California is kind of cloudy and cool (for us!) the past couple of days. So the summer comment fits LA too if he really is staying there.

Yeah yesterday I was in the Anaheim area (Disneyland)...........thank goodness it was the "go home" day and not a try to go to park day because it was so cold and windy and raining. Here home in AZ now the weather here has also been stormy. The more Nick tweets about weather the more it confirms (for me) that he is not chilling at home doing normal life right now. laugh out loud
MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by SueSt Sun Apr 26, 2015 12:08 pm

notarose wrote:If Nick takes Kaitlyn to meet his family I do hope adorable Bella is there.  I suspect this is family that shares all times together as a life experience ... the joy, tragedy, sorrow, and celebration.  It's all just a part of life and an opportunity to learn from each other.
No doubt Bella met Nick's former fiancé, and that ended badly, so this wasn't a first. He, and his other single siblings no doubt will continue to bring their current love interests home whenever they feel they want to.  At some point, each of their interests will become their future spouse but until then it is just an introduction. 

The show makes into something bigger than it really needs to be.  Typically 3 people are bringing home a lead that will never been seen again except on tv.

I usually like the HTDs best.  It's fun seeing the guys/gals with their loved ones.  I just loved Kaitlyn's mom and the firecracker onsie.  Best scene ever!  Agree, Nick's fam really appeared open and sincere.  Of course, other families have as well or the main take way is sometimes their sense of humor.

The family has been through it once now and I'll be interested to see how they "play" the HTD if there is one. I actually hope and expect that they may "protect" Bella this round around and not allow her to be highlighted. It's a lot for a young girl; fool me once shame on you, food me twice shame on me...
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Sun Apr 26, 2015 12:41 pm

SueSt wrote:
notarose wrote:If Nick takes Kaitlyn to meet his family I do hope adorable Bella is there.  I suspect this is family that shares all times together as a life experience ... the joy, tragedy, sorrow, and celebration.  It's all just a part of life and an opportunity to learn from each other.
No doubt Bella met Nick's former fiancé, and that ended badly, so this wasn't a first. He, and his other single siblings no doubt will continue to bring their current love interests home whenever they feel they want to.  At some point, each of their interests will become their future spouse but until then it is just an introduction. 

The show makes into something bigger than it really needs to be.  Typically 3 people are bringing home a lead that will never been seen again except on tv.

I usually like the HTDs best.  It's fun seeing the guys/gals with their loved ones.  I just loved Kaitlyn's mom and the firecracker onsie.  Best scene ever!  Agree, Nick's fam really appeared open and sincere.  Of course, other families have as well or the main take way is sometimes their sense of humor.

The family has been through it once now and I'll be interested to see how they "play" the HTD if there is one.  I actually hope and expect that they may "protect" Bella this round around and not allow her to be highlighted.  It's a lot for a young girl; fool me once shame on you, food me twice shame on me...

yes  I get the idea of protection.  Very valuable. 
I was just raised in an environment where family meetings were a common occurrence and life just unfolded.

notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by SueSt Sun Apr 26, 2015 7:49 pm

^^ Me too, I was not overly coddled... and I don't think Nick had a protected childhood either, but in these circumstances with experience behind them, and the camera in front of them, it will be interesting to see how the Family plays it.  

Along those lines, it was interesting to me that Mesnick kept Ty away from the cameras at his wedding, when he had formerly appeared on his season of the Bach and Bach'ette.  I vaguely recall Ty crying a lot and I can't imagine that would have played too well with the kids in school.  Maybe Jason learned a lesson about the media and felt like keeping him off camera was the best thing to do.

Bella was so poised, I can't see anyone making fun of her, but I imagine it would be equally hurtful if anyone made fun of Nick for whatever reason.
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Sun Apr 26, 2015 8:44 pm

SueSt wrote:^^ Me too, I was not overly coddled... and I don't think Nick had a protected childhood either, but in these circumstances with experience behind them, and the camera in front of them, it will be interesting to see how the Family plays it.  

Along those lines, it was interesting to me that Mesnick kept Ty away from the cameras at his wedding, when he had formerly appeared on his season of the Bach and Bach'ette.  I vaguely recall Ty crying a lot and I can't imagine that would have played too well with the kids in school.  Maybe Jason learned a lesson about the media and felt like keeping him off camera was the best thing to do.

Bella was so poised, I can't see anyone making fun of her, but I imagine it would be equally hurtful if anyone made fun of Nick for whatever reason.

yes  If Nick gets a hometown date or beyond, I hope dear mom Mary won't need to write another Facebook post like this one.
Mary Viall
July 6, 2014 · 

It's such a relief to know that there are people that can see the truth and see the real Niicholas. As his mom it's been very heart breaking to see how he is painted through music and editing to be someone he is not. It is refreshing to know that people can see through that to the Nicholas we know and love.

notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sun Apr 26, 2015 8:50 pm

SueSt wrote:^^ Me too, I was not overly coddled... and I don't think Nick had a protected childhood either, but in these circumstances with experience behind them, and the camera in front of them, it will be interesting to see how the Family plays it.  

Jason's ex and him agreed Ty wouldn't be on the wedding special, mainly his ex's wishes from what I remember.

I think it's easier to have Bella appear because she's older and understands things better than say a 3-5 year old. Plus she's just the sister and not Nick's child.

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #2 - Page 13 87b72b10 Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #2 - Page 13 86669110 Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #2 - Page 13 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by whit90 Sun Apr 26, 2015 9:12 pm

umngirl wrote:

Jason's ex and him agreed Ty wouldn't be on the wedding special, mainly his ex's wishes from what I remember.

I think it's easier to have Bella appear because she's older and understands things better than say a 3-5 year old. Plus she's just the sister and not Nick's child.

A sister who he adores and loves and would protect her from being hurt . Just like any parent would do but Emily.
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Sun Apr 26, 2015 10:17 pm

notarose wrote:

It's such a relief to know that there are people that can see the truth and see the real Niicholas. As his mom it's been very heart breaking to see how he is painted through music and editing to be someone he is not. It is refreshing to know that people can see through that to the Nicholas we know and love.

awwww mama love! she adores him - I will never forget what she said about how good and considerate he was to her as a child -- It made me tear up cos it's such a real moment of love. It seemed like he was a helper to his mom and someone she could relay on when she had so many kids to raise -- he was almost like a co-parent in some ways as probably were some of his older siblings...
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by MonicaJM2001 Sun Apr 26, 2015 10:26 pm

notarose wrote:

yes  If Nick gets a hometown date or beyond, I hope dear mom Mary won't need to write another Facebook post like this one.
Mary Viall
July 6, 2014 · 

Upset Yes please no repeat of that, how sad it must of been for her especially since Nick was way more upset about it than we could realize (again his twitter seemed so playful and happy to where I just couldn't fathom it not turning out ok) and then it ended so sour. Hopefully this time it will be only Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #2 - Page 13 3806527698 and cheerleader
MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 80 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 46 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #2

+70
eliza3
eirekay
dw_a_mom
Catdwoman50
Sprite