SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #2

Page 19 of 80 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 49 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #2 - Page 19 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #2

Post by emusha Mon Apr 27, 2015 5:44 pm

notarose wrote:
Kashathediva wrote:I do think there are some that have benefitted from the show in the long run either professionally or personally:
Travis Stork, Ali, JP/Ash, Des/Chris and all the other married couples. I'm sure there are others.

I would add Ben F. He's an example of how entrepreneurs can skyrocket their pre-existing product brand. Even though he didn't PR Bach nation post-season, from what I've read, his wine label success and vintner opps trace back to his having been on the show. 
I stopped watching his season because it looked like a dud but I think he is a more savvy businessman than a lead on TV.

ah yes, I would also say Jillian - big time. She actually exemplifies someone who handled this show pre, during and post-season PR-wise masterfully and channeled it very well for her career while maintaining a like-ability and credibility in an expertise :Nod: 

I would even throw some of the other people that broke up -- Brad and Emily or didn't make it to F1 + wasn't even searching for fame (CL) into the mix -- I think the entrepreneur types certainly benefit. I remember Roberto when he first opened an insurance office in SD there were a ton of new clients going to meet him and I'm sure switching their insurance to statefarm  Hugesmile

I bet most of the guys on K's season -- and K can benefit also depending on what they take out of it...
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #2 - Page 19 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #2

Post by notarose Mon Apr 27, 2015 5:52 pm

I'm going to speculate that there will be a height restriction on which Vialls can fly in for the HTD.  
James & Kierrlin would be too easy to spot at the airport.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Mon Apr 27, 2015 6:02 pm

that's a fun theory... could be. James seems like a character and possibly fun to watch so I hope he makes it despite height restrictions...laugh out loud

I think the producers would want family members who can help with the storyboard -- I can see them including Bella and Maria or switching it up with a different protective sibling maybe this time -- someone who's had a long and stable relationship and can be a strong relationship role model... I could also see them bringing in Dad and maybe him being more protective of Nick this time...Nick's dad seems like a great guy from his social media -- maybe they'll have mom and dad share their relationship lessons together?
Nick always talks about their relationship as a kind of connection he's looking for...
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by Beagle Mon Apr 27, 2015 6:05 pm

notarose wrote:I'm going to speculate that there will be a height restriction on which Vialls can fly in for the HTD.  
James & Kierrlin would be too easy to spot at the airport.

I'm planning on begging Fleiss to please highlight James this time around. Smiley
Beagle
Beagle

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Mon Apr 27, 2015 6:14 pm

emusha wrote:that's a fun theory... could be. James seems like a character and possibly fun to watch so I hope he makes it despite height restrictions...laugh out loud

I think the producers would want family members who can help with the storyboard -- I can see them including Bella and Maria or switching it up with a different protective sibling maybe this time -- someone who's had a long and stable relationship and can be a strong relationship role model... I could also see them bringing in Dad and maybe him being more protective of Nick this time...Nick's dad seems like a great guy from his social media -- maybe they'll have mom and dad share their relationship lessons together?
Nick always talks about their relationship as a kind of connection he's looking for...

:yes:  I'm think we might see Mary & Chris together talking with either Kaitlyn or Nick. 
They might show some time with  Sara.  Because you mention "storyboard", she has a nose ring (and is newly engaged) plus has tats and a similar style to Kaitlyn.

Beagle cheerleader James rocks! 
 I think Sam may be cut from the same cloth so I wouldn't mind seeing what he's about. Also, he is the brother Nick talked about having been a father figure to and how he had to learn to reclaim the bro role.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Mon Apr 27, 2015 6:19 pm

nutty1 wrote:
sophienette wrote:
nutty1 wrote:Now that we know Nick got a HTD and that may mean he is F3, do you think if he isn't F1, they will polish up his image and be the next Bachelor?

IF the above is true, I have only one advice for Kaitlyn.... DONT SLEEP WITH HIM ;)

Unless she knows she is choosing him!! She'd better not sleep with anyone other than the F1! I wonder if all the leads learned their lesson, LOL!!

ITA... better be sure. I hope the leads have learned their lesson. If you sleep with them there is always a chance the world will know. I think Nick and Kaitlyn would be adorable together!
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Mon Apr 27, 2015 6:21 pm

notarose wrote:I won't lie, I'm hoping what we are about to witness will take Nick off the market permanently. 
Bring on the irreverence, the sultry, the call of the siren. Time to be enchanted, I say. 
awwww :uptonogood

:Woah-hoo: :Woah-hoo: :Woah-hoo:
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Mon Apr 27, 2015 6:59 pm

James' tweets during the show were always hilarious!!

As far as Nick and being controversial, I say let's wait to see what his edit is like. It could be a shining edit and the past can be totally forgotten!

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 27, 2015 7:15 pm

nutty1 wrote:James' tweets during the show were always hilarious!!

As far as Nick and being controversial, I say let's wait to see what his edit is like. It could be a shining edit and the past can be totally forgotten!

TPTB love a redemption edit. I'm sure Nick will be portrayed really well this time, though probably still on the outs with the guys given the circumstances. I just hope he and Kaitlyn have tonnes of fun tog. and lots of laughing and that it isn't' edited out for the sake of a dramatic storyline.

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Mon Apr 27, 2015 7:18 pm

relaxing wrote:
nutty1 wrote:James' tweets during the show were always hilarious!!

TPTB love a redemption edit.  I'm sure Nick will be portrayed really well this time, though probably still on the outs with the guys given the circumstances.  I just hope he and Kaitlyn have tonnes of fun tog. and lots of laughing and that it isn't' edited out for the sake of a dramatic storyline.

oh such a  great point -- on that note -- america loves a redemption story or a reinvention story -- it's quite a great story arc at that Smiley I hope you're right relaxing!! hope we get to see the fun bits as well if their chemistry is great (which I'm looking forward to finding out about) -- the funnest thing about reid's edit which made it a fun watch was that they let us see the hilarious quirkiness between him and Jillian...i feel like there's much more of that in most of the seasons when two ppl have a fun/goofy chemistry which we are not normally shown cos it's not part of the "dramatic" edit...
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by MonicaJM2001 Mon Apr 27, 2015 8:33 pm

MVMom39forever wrote:
notarose wrote:cheerleader  I'm  cheerleader So  cheerleader  Excited! 

I think Nick is in the best format, in this franchise, to suit his personality... on The Bette. 

He doesn't give a hoot about celebrityship ( he didn't attend events with Brian, Dylan, or Marquel - all friends of his and none really famewhores either) or any events anywhere except for 2 local lowkey charity events and speaking to a college class about SM - which links his TV appearance and his SalesForce work. I think a lead needs to enjoy all the posing and events enough to put their job/life on hold. Nothing really negative in enjoying that but Nick hasn't been taking anything from the hand so it appears to not have been a priority for his time.

Last season, he was singularity focused on the girl and that is where he shines.  I just can't see him working a room of women and feeding off of being hunted instead of (as Sue has said) being the hunter. He also often looked annoyed by the guy drama in the house and can't see him choosing to tolerate the kind of drama that Chris experienced. Good for Chris.  He showed much patience.

Josh Murray is the one to beat IMO.  He has already planted the seed.  There looks to be several excellent choices from this season for next Bach based on sluething here so it will be an exciting horse race.

Whit, I agree :yes:

cantstopl  Sue & Sophienette!
#fiancetypestuff :detective

Well, Nick did tweet this out just before Bachelor season started ...  

Nick Viall @viallnicholas28       Dec 29    I would rather let love find me

... so who knows. He might just enjoy taking a breather from his ardent pursuing and instead be the pursued. It would certainly require a more intelligent cast of women, which would be a treat.

I can't decide what Josh is up to ... BIP2? Bachelor 2016? Distributor of AdvoCare 24-day challenge for all those former contestants having to put bathing suits on for BIP2?!?!  Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #2 - Page 19 3806527698

Gotta say while I sure hope that there is someone from Kaitlyn's season who can take over the Bachelor spot instead of the ex-baseball player.

Agreed. Just like Nick wasn't alot of people's cup of tea, JM was not mine......a whole season of him as the lead......nah I'll pass.
MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by MonicaJM2001 Mon Apr 27, 2015 8:39 pm

notarose wrote:
Kashathediva wrote:I don't think Reid would have been a good lead. I would rather Nick not do it.

Agree on both counts.  Like them both but not lead material IMO.

I could just see Nick night 1 be like "eh" "nah" "next" "blah" "hahahaha" "oh.... helllo!!!!!!!!".........he'd have 3 picked he liked and wanna just cut everyone else then and there and not waste any time. Fleiss would probably murder him then and there :shocked!:
MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 80 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 49 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #2

+70
eliza3
eirekay
dw_a_mom
Catdwoman50
Sprite