SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #2

Page 21 of 80 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 50 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #2 - Page 21 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #2

Post by notarose Wed Apr 29, 2015 3:43 pm

SueSt wrote:
notarose wrote:
bluwavz wrote:

It could be related to a Bill Murray tweet he faved this month:
"I know right from wrong. Wrong is the fun one." 

Nick has self-depreciating, dry wit - not unlike Elan. 

NR, you are the bomb.  I can always rely on you to make the smart connections.  So impressive!  Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #2 - Page 21 1377737533 (insert I'm not worthy emojii!)

rofl
I thought of it because post-last season in Nick's interview with Ali F. he said his experience had been many things but fun would not be a word he would use to describe it.
http://ca.eonline.com/videos/224602/does-nick-viall-regret-going-on-the-bachelorette

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #2 - Page 21 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #2

Post by MonicaJM2001 Wed Apr 29, 2015 4:01 pm

My alternate interpretations: if Nick recent tweet is a "feaux" salty tweet then he is having/had a great HTD....if it is a "real" salty tweet then someone put mayonnaise in his food at the HTD and broke some dishes (again!) or it's Elanick laugh out loud

I was going to (insert any productive activity) but then well...........Nick
MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Wed Apr 29, 2015 4:06 pm

MonicaJM2001 wrote:My alternate interpretations: if Nick recent tweet is a "feaux" salty tweet then he is having/had a great HTD....if it is a "real" salty tweet then someone put mayonnaise in his food at the HTD and broke some dishes (again!) or it's Elanick laugh out loud

Or took away his chipotle 
cantstopl

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by MonicaJM2001 Wed Apr 29, 2015 7:30 pm

notarose wrote:
MonicaJM2001 wrote:My alternate interpretations: if Nick recent tweet is a "feaux" salty tweet then he is having/had a great HTD....if it is a "real" salty tweet then someone put mayonnaise in his food at the HTD and broke some dishes (again!) or it's Elanick laugh out loud

Or took away his chipotle 
cantstopl

Lol...I think if they took his Chipotle away we would have felt the earth shake from his rage
MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Wed Apr 29, 2015 7:57 pm

This is posted in Media thread (too many threads LOL!) and I move it here because it's related to Nick.
maracker34 wrote:No apology necessary Smiley I did join during Nick's first round at the bachelorette (not a week ago)
I do know they flew somewhere - not sure where. They were filming yesterday according to one of his siblings that flew there. They may have just done his elsewhere because last year everyone in Milwaukee knew the bachelorette was there and it was on the news,radio, twitter, etc.. Kaitlyn wouldn't have been two places at once - so we will see. I don't feel like I would have been told the wrong thing, but could happen.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by MonicaJM2001 Wed Apr 29, 2015 8:22 pm

sdmom wrote:This is posted in Media thread (too many threads LOL!) and I move it here because it's related to Nick.
maracker34 wrote:No apology necessary Smiley  I did join during Nick's first round at the bachelorette (not a week ago)
I do know they flew somewhere - not sure where.  They were filming yesterday according to one of his siblings that flew there. They may have just done his elsewhere because last year everyone in Milwaukee knew the bachelorette was there and it was on the news,radio, twitter, etc..  Kaitlyn wouldn't have been two places at once - so we will see. I don't feel like I would have been told the wrong thing, but could happen.

Thanks for bring the above over, I always feel like I have to check 6 different places sometimes for info and then can't remember where or what I am looking for. giggling giggling I think the above makes sense and is plausible, especially since the first one last year caused such a stir for the family. I don't blame them if they wanted to get our of dodge and flew elsewhere.
MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by MonicaJM2001 Wed Apr 29, 2015 10:03 pm

Since *it appears* Kaitlyn is back in LA I think that should signal the end of HTD with a RC probably tomorrow. That being the case it would fall in line with Maracker34's speculation that Nick 4/28 HTD would be the last. I know there is information about filming Ben HTD yesterday but there was also similar information that his HTD already previously filmed (maybe as the 1st HTD closer to around 4/19 or around that time) Perhaps Elanick's tweet today about "stuff going wrong" could be travel related trying to get back to LA for RC. Just throwing that out into this confusing web of crazy laugh out loud. Also James response to the tweet make me think they may have recently been together, I don't know why but kind of like ribbing at him in a lighthearted brotherly way.

I was going to (insert any productive activity) but then well...........Nick
MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 06, 2015 7:08 pm

Nick Viall followed @gorillaposition on Twitter
"Gorilla Position" is a professional wrestling term, defined as follows:
The staging area just behind the curtain where wrestlers come out to the ring, named after Gorilla Monsoon.

I think this means he is in the F2 and is preparing enter the area where Kaitlyn awaits.

High clap

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Wed May 06, 2015 7:46 pm

thumbsup I hope you're right, whipsnapper!
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed May 06, 2015 7:52 pm

I don't get it. None of the links in that twitter work.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71450

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 06, 2015 7:53 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:I don't get it. None of the links in that twitter work.

I saw that too, which gave me even more reason to believe that it was a clue and not a real legit follow.

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed May 06, 2015 8:21 pm

It's just a fake spam twitter from what I could see.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71450

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 80 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 50 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #2

+70
eliza3
eirekay
dw_a_mom
Catdwoman50
Sprite