SELECT CONTENT

Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Sean Varricchio - Davina Kullar - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Page 9 of 79 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 44 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Sean Varricchio - Davina Kullar - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 9 Empty Re: Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Sean Varricchio - Davina Kullar - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by Guest Mon Apr 27, 2015 11:10 am

Max64 wrote:I see nothing wrong with Davina's choice to have living in the city a deal breaker.  At least she was being honest with what she wanted and expressed so from the beginning.  Sean is the one that bailed, he's the one that said it wouldn't be an issue when in reality it was for him. The "experts" can only work with what you tell them, so they need to be honest with what they want or are okay with.  Just like Monet, thought she wanted a traditional man, which ended up not being the case.  Unfortunately, sometimes we think we know what we really want, and after things change....it's all a learning experience

I believe Sean was willing and open to moving anywhere for his wife when the process begun.....the question is "is he willing to move for Davina"? After seeing her diva, non-supportive, "I'm a girl who like to be F$%^in courted" side I don't think he is willing to do that anymore. Can't really blame the guy.

Back to top Go down

Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Sean Varricchio - Davina Kullar - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 9 Empty Re: Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Sean Varricchio - Davina Kullar - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by MVMom39forever Mon Apr 27, 2015 12:04 pm

^^^ who knows, right?

I am going to see how Tuesday night goes with S&D but expect that I'll be fast forwarding through their scenes for all future episodes just like I ended up doing for Monet and Vaughn.

I went from rooting for Sean & Davina ... to rooting for Davina ... to rooting for them both to just-get-off-my-tv-screen. Watching their relationship is like watching someone beat a deadhorse .

I don't know where production will go next with them esp when Sean seems so checked out ... and Davina is just coming across like a person I don't want to spend any time with ...
MVMom39forever
MVMom39forever

Female Posts : 2975

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Mon Apr 27, 2015 1:00 pm

^^^ totally agree!
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Mon Apr 27, 2015 1:11 pm

Steel2009 wrote:
Max64 wrote:I see nothing wrong with Davina's choice to have living in the city a deal breaker.  At least she was being honest with what she wanted and expressed so from the beginning.  Sean is the one that bailed, he's the one that said it wouldn't be an issue when in reality it was for him. The "experts" can only work with what you tell them, so they need to be honest with what they want or are okay with.  Just like Monet, thought she wanted a traditional man, which ended up not being the case.  Unfortunately, sometimes we think we know what we really want, and after things change....it's all a learning experience

I believe Sean was willing and open to moving anywhere for his wife when the process begun.....the question is "is he willing to move for Davina"?  After seeing her diva, non-supportive, "I'm a girl who like to be F$%^in courted"  side I don't think he is willing to do that anymore.  Can't really blame the guy.

I agree. And I think making it all about Sean's unwillingness to move is just Davina's way of deflecting attention away from her own mistakes. She doesn't want to accept any blame for things turning sour, so she keeps harping on Sean not being honest with his intentions or whatnot. So far I've seen nothing that points to Sean being against the move per se. He agreed to it, he was just a bit overwhelmed and I can't blame him for that at all. Ryan R was overwhelmed too. Living in a Jersey part of the week has nothing to do with hating Manhattan, it's just common sense. 12h workday + 4-5h in the car just so you can sleep next to your wife is ridiculous IMHO. Someone claimed that he didn't stay in Manhattan unless they were filming, but we've yet to see what causes that. Who knows how "toxic" things will get and how soon. For all we know he'll come back next episode to a sulking Davina who gives him nothing but grief for doing his job responsibly. In that case I wouldn't blame him at all for not wanting to be with her in that closet sized apartment. We also don't know what she may have said and done off camera, because so far I haven't seen Sean say negative things about her. Maybe it's just not his style. She seems willing to talk badly about him though.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruqibabe Mon Apr 27, 2015 3:38 pm

http://realitvwithbee.blogspot.com/2015/04/married-at-first-sight-season-2-episode_27.html?m=1

Thanks Bee
I found some very important key point.

' Sean has an established career and owns his home in New Jersey. It appears he is reluctant or unwilling to relocate. Did he indicate that to you during the selection process?

When it began to become clear that Sean and Davina were a potential match, we clarified this issue with Sean. He made it clear that he was open to the possibility of relocating, and even mentioned being open to the possibility of changing his job, if for the right relationship '.

Ruqibabe

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 27, 2015 4:32 pm

Steel2009 wrote:

I believe Sean was willing and open to moving anywhere for his wife when the process begun.....the question is "is he willing to move for Davina"?  After seeing her diva, non-supportive, "I'm a girl who like to be F$%^in courted"  side I don't think he is willing to do that anymore.  Can't really blame the guy.

I'm not blaming him for not feeling it and not wanting to move if things weren't right, not at all. I'm not a fan of either Davina or Sean, so as a viewer, I'm not very invested in their journey. But the only point I was trying to make is I don't see how Davina can get chastised for not bending when this was a "deal breaker" for her before she was matched with anyone. Whether she's a pain in the butt princess wanna be or not, she expressed that to the experts. Sean is the one that said he was willing to move and then changed his mind.

Back to top Go down

Post by whit90 Mon Apr 27, 2015 4:56 pm

Max64 wrote:
Steel2009 wrote:

I'm not blaming him for not feeling it and not wanting to move if things weren't right, not at all.  I'm not a fan of either Davina or Sean, so as a viewer, I'm not very invested in their journey.  But the only point I was trying to make is I don't see how Davina can get chastised for not bending when this was a "deal breaker" for her before she was matched with anyone.  Whether she's a pain in the butt princess wanna be or not, she expressed that to the experts.  Sean is the one that said he was willing to move and then changed his mind.

I would change my mind too if I had to live with her.
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by Thomigirl Mon Apr 27, 2015 4:59 pm

whit90 wrote:
Max64 wrote:
Steel2009 wrote:

I'm not blaming him for not feeling it and not wanting to move if things weren't right, not at all.  I'm not a fan of either Davina or Sean, so as a viewer, I'm not very invested in their journey.  But the only point I was trying to make is I don't see how Davina can get chastised for not bending when this was a "deal breaker" for her before she was matched with anyone.  Whether she's a pain in the butt princess wanna be or not, she expressed that to the experts.  Sean is the one that said he was willing to move and then changed his mind.

I would change my mind too if I had to live with her.
rofl rofl rofl rofl
Every time I see her on my screen I think - NOW I see why you're single.
Thomigirl
Thomigirl

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Mon Apr 27, 2015 5:08 pm

Actually watching her on screen makes me really sad...it really seems like she's standing in her own way and she is not even seeing how she's doing that... I think of how set in their ways some ppl get the older they grow and the less flexible about adapting to other people..setting up stronger boundaries for what to allow  -- I wonder if her hang ups are related to that -- she's set in her ways about manhattan & her social life, she has very specific expectations about "courting" and won't budge, she has specific expectations about emotional support and on and on in addition to the guardedness which also probably comes with time 
reminds me of something I once heard -- fall in love while you're still young and foolish before logic and rational thinking can hold you back...
that whole "frozen" movie situation if anyone knows that story arc... sighhhh....I'm not really invested in this show much -- watch it mostly in passing but I do realize this is very real for them and I hope Davina and Sean find happiness...  hmmm
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by mom22boys Mon Apr 27, 2015 5:19 pm

Whoa, this particular thread has BLOWN up. Two pages of Sean and Davina!
Here is my two cents.  I have felt from the beginning that something was just off with Sean. He liked to talk about how great he was. (When he would talk to the cameras and say things like "I felt like she opened up to me because I am awesome.... "*exaggeration,  but you get my point)

The gross overplay of making out at the wedding was a little too much. Once he found out she wasn't putting out, he kind of changed.

When he started talking too much about sex and what kind of noises Davina made, that was it for me. I was done. The miscarriage was just icing on the cake about how I felt towards him.  Everyone has their own opinions of Davina and I guess the creepy guy vibes I get from Sean just overshadows anything with Davina.

Reading what his co-workers had to say was definitely eye opening. I don't know why they would risk the chance at getting in trouble if what they had to say wasn't true to an extent.  I kind of agree that he comes off a little narcissistic. But that's JMO.

I will be fast forwarding or taking bathroom breaks during Sean and Davina's air time, that's for sure.

I would much rather see more air time given to Jaclyn and Ryan.
mom22boys
mom22boys

Female Posts : 78

Back to top Go down

Post by Beeleever Mon Apr 27, 2015 5:19 pm

Ruqibabe wrote:http://realitvwithbee.blogspot.com/2015/04/married-at-first-sight-season-2-episode_27.html?m=1

Thanks Bee
I found some very important key point.

' Sean has an established career and owns his home in New Jersey. It appears he is reluctant or unwilling to relocate. Did he indicate that to you during the selection process?

When it began to become clear that Sean and Davina were a potential match, we clarified this issue with Sean. He made it clear that he was open to the possibility of relocating, and even mentioned being open to the possibility of changing his job, if for the right relationship '.

I agree. What it tells me is Sean would have been willing to relocate for the right relationship. It seems apparent that Davina was not that for him. However, I will say, I believe he shut down before he gave it a chance.

Just the fact that he didn't stay with her their first night in the apartment spoke volumes. I don't care about the distance. My husband used to get up at 4:00am and drive 3 hours once a week for work, just so we could spend the night together. If you are invested, you make sacrifices to be together.

Did he have ample reason to disengage so early? Only he and Davina know exactly what happened there. It seems to me that something major went down between the honeymoon and apartment hunting. Sean is another example of flipping the switch, only not in the way Jaclyn did.
Beeleever
Beeleever

Female Posts : 3644

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruqibabe Mon Apr 27, 2015 5:55 pm

I Just don't like the way she talks to him. Almost childlike. As a former teacher that's how we are taught to our student, it definitely doesn't work on one's husband.

Ruqibabe

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 79 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 44 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Sean Varricchio - Davina Kullar - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

+103
anOldBMW
TwinkleB13
cubequeen
radicalred
luckydee
JCB
sounproductive
Mimi27
BusyLizzie
justlistening
wharfrat