SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #4 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion

Page 62 of 81 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 61, 62, 63 ... 71 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #4 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 62 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #4 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by Nonina430 Thu May 21, 2015 7:40 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:
Kashathediva wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:Gosh. I need to take a break. I feel like I'm reading a smut book. laugh out loud

Just to add to Kasha, there were plenty of F1's that were ok with the sex thing before them. Some are married, some didn't last.
You feel like you are reading a smut book and meanwhile I feel like I was left out and need to sleep with Kaitlyn. Go figure.  bestbud!

GuardianAngel wrote:cantstopl holy freak Kasha! I don't know if that needs to be edited, or laughed at. laugh out loud
It needs to be laughed at, thanks GA and Kasha thought I was losing my mind.  The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #4 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 62 1377737533

Nonina430

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #4 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 62 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #4 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by AllAboutLove Thu May 21, 2015 8:15 pm

reason wrote:
Brill wrote:Interesting!

Robert Mills
‏@Millsy11374   @kaitlynbristowe you go, Bristowe!

She is getting amazing support on twitter!! So glad for that, male and female. yes

You mean after they throw her under the bus, they see that she is owning her truth they are now praising her? What a crack
Maybe they didn't throw her under the bus completely? Elan was supporting her from the getgo and tweeting support as soon as that preview was shown.

I am starting to wonder about that preview....  question They showed Kaitlyn excited about Nick, and kissing him 2x. If Nick was just a villain why show the kissing and Kaitlyn's excitement? Why not leave that out and just show Nick showing up and the guys upset and only that? And why not wait until Ep 3 to show a preview of Nick? Why get the audiences shock out of their system weeks before they actually see Nick on their screens? Yes, ratings, drama, etc. But Nick was a villain last season, so showing him already is taking away a LOT of the shock, IMO. They could have really captitalized on drama by only showing him weeks from now since the majority of the audience wouldn't have found out (unlike sleuthers and RS spoiled viewers). Not to mention, by showing Nick/sex now, Kaitlyn is on the media tour from the getgo - getting ahead of the story.

Also, America and BachNation chose a girl whose first words were "you can plow the bleep out of my field". This girl had huge, huge support to be the Bette. Celebrities, the public, even past contestants. Even Sean Penn was #TeamKaitlyn. giggling No surprise she still has huge support now. She spoke openly about sex to Jimmy Kimmel, dropped her bikini bottoms and jumped into a lake, etc. That's who Kaitlyn was on CS season, no surprise she is still herself on her own season. Marching to the beat of her own drum. Yup, you go girl! Whether she is single, with her F1, with her F2  Hugesmile , she is going to be Kaitlyn and IMO, I believe that TPTB purposefully chose to show the sex/Nick drama now rather than later because there's a story to tell here and it's not going to end bad, no matter if she chooses someone or not. They just ripped the bandaid off from the getgo. IMO, let the healing begin!

JMO
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Thu May 21, 2015 9:20 pm

Friendly reminder, it is traditionally the first safehouse weekend so let's see if the spoilers are wrong and we get some weird sightings of them traveling, being MIA, etc.

To start, does anyone want to tweet this girl and ask where she met Shawn? I would but I only have my real life human person twitter, not Bach obsessed psycho fan laugh out loud

@BjelicMarijanaa: Met Shawn booth from the bachelorette

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu May 21, 2015 9:34 pm

Sanibelsland ‏@Sanibelsland 33s33 seconds ago
@BjelicMarijanaa No Way!!! Lucky you! Where did you meet him??? He's so gorgeous!
View conversation 0 retweets 0 favorites
Reply Retweet

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #4 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 62 2498057887

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71468

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Thu May 21, 2015 9:51 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:Sanibelsland ‏@Sanibelsland  33s33 seconds ago
@BjelicMarijanaa No Way!!! Lucky you! Where did you meet him??? He's so gorgeous!
View conversation 0 retweets 0 favorites
Reply  Retweet

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #4 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 62 2498057887
Haha perfect! Thanks!

I'm going to be unsurprised but still disappointed if all three are spotted all weekend. I mean, I don't care if she picks Shawn, Nick, or starts a polygamist cult with Andi and Chris Hanson as long as there is a somewhat happy ending laugh out loud

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu May 21, 2015 9:58 pm

Ugh Chris Hanson. link
The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #4 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 62 Chris-harrison-1024

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 21, 2015 10:09 pm

^^Eww^^ Not a great visual. giggling

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Thu May 21, 2015 10:19 pm

^^ seriously!  Next time give us a warning Kasha! giggling
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu May 21, 2015 10:24 pm

I know--we needed a black box for his nipple/wardrobe malfunction.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Al Thu May 21, 2015 10:32 pm

Alanna wrote:Friendly reminder, it is traditionally the first safehouse weekend so let's see if the spoilers are wrong and we get some weird sightings of them traveling, being MIA, etc.

To start, does anyone want to tweet this girl and ask where she met Shawn? I would but I only have my real life human person twitter, not Bach obsessed psycho fan laugh out loud

@BjelicMarijanaa: Met Shawn booth from the bachelorette
Judging from a few of her tweets I think she's in Nashville.

Al

Back to top Go down

Post by robinvi Thu May 21, 2015 10:56 pm

ElonM wrote:Chris Harrison explains why Kaitlyn Bristowe is the perfect @BacheloretteABC

http://www.people.com/people/videos/0,,20925148,00.html?xid=socialflow_twitter_peoplemag

Did anyone noticed that CH might have slipped when he said "she really wanted this to work out" twice?
robinvi
robinvi

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Thu May 21, 2015 10:58 pm

Hey Kasha, which do you like better?

The black box...
The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #4 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 62 Chris-harrison-1024-2_zpsjgdckve8

or a rose pastie?
The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #4 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 62 Chris-harrison-1024-1_zpsf6on0qru

Hugesmile
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 62 of 81 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 61, 62, 63 ... 71 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #4 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion

+82
paperpromise
pavalygurl
dw_a_mom
nd4reality
robinvi
Al
Nonina430
Brill
Cecilia
kdawng
Beeleever