SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Epi 4 Jun 8th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 42 of 57 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 41, 42, 43 ... 49 ... 57  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Epi 4 Jun 8th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 42 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Epi 4 Jun 8th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by bluwavz Tue Jun 09, 2015 12:07 am

Max64 wrote:
sbolduc wrote:
Alanna wrote:Kait fav'd this, strange.

@kaitlynbristowe I feel bad there is way too much drama on your season. Hope you found your husband girl. @BacheloretteABC #bachelorette

she also favourited this:

Jaclyn Swartz ‏@JaclynSwartz  · 2h2 hours ago  
Gotta respect a guy who took a beatdown last season who comes back to do it all over for a girl he cares about. #teamnick #Bachelorette

Atta girl Kaitlyn!!  thumbsup

Woo! Go Kaitlyn! :claphands
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19236

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Epi 4 Jun 8th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 42 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Epi 4 Jun 8th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by emusha Tue Jun 09, 2015 12:08 am

thanks blu!!! Smiley

and interesting that Ali is like intensely #TeamNick must be after she met him in person after last season and interviewed him??? anywayyyy there's that....interesting -- i don't trust much that Ali says but it's a positive thing that she likes him so much to root for him esp if she met him.
along those same lines Jaclyn was very much anti-Nick last season and now she's totally rooting for him after meeting him in person

https://twitter.com/JaclynSwartz

And one of the guys that had been chastizing nick in the footage that aired in andi's season -- brian the sweetheart is saying this to the guys on this season

‏@Coach_Osborne 48m48 minutes ago
Boys, didn't your mothers ever tell you to not judge a book by its cover. Damn meet Nick first. Then tell him how much you wanna stab him.

Back on Ali note Jillian is also #TeamNick and she was tweeting from the USweekly account today -- found that an interesting coincidence that they tapped jillian this week when the mag article is going out . Jillian had made it very publicly known first week that she thought Nick was F1. Now Ali says the same thing today

https://twitter.com/AliFedotowsky (her stream is all team nick stuff...)

Lastly...Millsy retweeted the Andi tweet then said this

@Millsy11374 3h3 hours ago
I love Nick and glad he's there but the rest of you sound like Cleaveland when he goes "NO NO NO NO!!!" on Family Guy #TheBachelorette

Last edited by emusha on Tue Jun 09, 2015 12:12 am; edited 1 time in total
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by california90 Tue Jun 09, 2015 12:09 am

mizzoufan wrote: Do you really believe Sean did it for paycheck?

If he didn't find Catherine, I'm sure the paycheck helped along with DWTS paycheck. I would call Sean and very few others as leads on the more sincere side, like you know give it a real shot unlike a certain prince farming. But most of them I would say they are in it for fame.

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Tue Jun 09, 2015 12:11 am

If she is taking so much SM backlash now that she just let Nick on, what would happen if she chooses him.....plus there is still the pending break down post the fiancee stuff. Seems TPTB will drag Kaitlyn into the mud this season, she was a perfect puppet for them IMO.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Jun 09, 2015 12:11 am

Well, unless the leads give their paycheck to charity--yeah, I would say they are in it for the paycheck.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by mizzoufan Tue Jun 09, 2015 12:22 am

It's a shame Becca didn't do this seasonl So many great guys who seem to be tehre for the right reason.

mizzoufan

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Tue Jun 09, 2015 12:28 am

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Epi 4 Jun 8th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 42 CHBNEX3WgAAwMDu
The Bachelorette ‏@BacheloretteABC · 2h2 hours ago
The Matt Damon vs. Ryan Gosling rap battle has our vote! #TheBachelorette
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by kimberlyg Tue Jun 09, 2015 12:43 am

While I'm rooting for N & K...  and even moreso after the episode, I can see where the rest of the guys would be pissed and at a major disadvantage.  They've spent five minutes with Kaitlyn and here comes a dude who has already gotten to know her, has been texting her and who knows what else.  Ben H. and Jared clearly handed it the best, but if I were in the guys' shoes, I'd be pissed too.  

That said, I completely agree with Kaitlyn's decision.  She clearly had major feelings for him, admitted she missed him, wish he showed up sooner, etc.  I also think TPTB's decision to bring Nick on week 4 instead of sooner was strategic and the way to create the most "drama".  Had it been any earlier, she would have barely known the other guys and made any connections...and had it been later, she probably would have been more reluctant and less likely to let him on.  The hit the sweet spot and basically got the drama that they were looking for.

kimberlyg

Female Posts : 789

Back to top Go down

Post by rosesrREd Tue Jun 09, 2015 1:06 am

All I know is the experience for Nick last time wasn't good for him. He got a lot of hate last time, and it seems this time won't be any different. I just hope it was all worth it this time.
rosesrREd
rosesrREd

Female Posts : 1456

Back to top Go down

Post by KB_Mom Tue Jun 09, 2015 1:09 am

Seeing the chemistry with Nick,which is sooo different than any other guy, I think either Nick is F1 or Kaitlyn is single.

Shawn was so checked out after she told the guys of Nick's return, I think the only reason he made it to F2 is they are grooming him for potential next Bach. (Not my choice for next Bach but I think Fleiss lost my phone number to check in with me on choosing next lead giggling )

Still love Dr C but don't see any chemistry.Still love my Jared and there seems to be chemistry but something must go wrong that he leaves in tears. Poor Jared seems deep into the bubble and to be falling hard.

Hope we are almost done with somber cocktail parties and group date after parties. I found the episode almost depressing with the mood after Clint left then the mood at group date after party. I watch the show to be entertained,not see something depressing.

"Learning is a gift. Even when pain is your teacher." Maya Watson
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2514

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Tue Jun 09, 2015 1:10 am

It was interesting to see Ashley!
The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Epi 4 Jun 8th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 42 CHBTv6dVAAAp9-M
The Bachelorette ‏@BacheloretteABC
Who knew Ashley S. would be the voice of reason? #TheBachelorette

Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Tue Jun 09, 2015 1:13 am

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Epi 4 Jun 8th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 42 CHBUk4oUkAE6wU1
The Bachelorette ‏@BacheloretteABC
Here's to following your heart! ❤️ #TheBachelorette

Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 42 of 57 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 41, 42, 43 ... 49 ... 57  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Epi 4 Jun 8th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+75
GypsySarah
2observe
Sprite
Nonina430
quietpal