SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #6 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Page 22 of 79 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 50 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #6 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 22 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #6 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by Kashathediva Thu Jun 11, 2015 11:00 pm

julychild wrote:
Alanna wrote:
Cecilia wrote:

I asked.  Will see if he answers.
He just answered. He doesn't know- thinks it's what Kait wanted and they let her do it. Seems weird.

Thanks. What did she want? No MTP and LCD? If that's the case what did they do in LA from the 29th, when we saw her pic at LAX, until the 3rd when FRC supposedly took place? Too many holes and questions this season!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I interpret what "it" said is he does not know. He thinks K made suggestions and tptb went with it--this leaves a lot of latitude for him. It could mean she had the MTPs all in one day. Or let one man go before the MTPS/LCD so there was only one.  "It" does not say. By not saying anything other than "IDK" there are a lot of fill in the blanks.

Last edited by Kashathediva on Thu Jun 11, 2015 11:01 pm; edited 1 time in total

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #6 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 22 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #6 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by Guest Thu Jun 11, 2015 11:00 pm

RS has his a** plug so tight he wouldn't know truth from facts if it hit him in the face.  I don't believe a word he says.

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Jun 11, 2015 11:03 pm

^ It is interesting how so little was spoiled concerning FD, HTD and FRC for K's season.
... RS stated that TPTB did this intentionally to trick him but he still got the spoilers anyway. He was gloating about it.
... TPTB went out of their way to film differently, secluded HTD, etc and have Nick on SM while on the show, so it would likely make whatever is spoiled to RS feel believable because it is so different this season.

RS wants to be correct and credible.
But when push comes to shove what RS wants more than credibility is $$$.
RS is dependent on his sources, credible or not. Without that, he has no income.

So, even if he wants to be credible, he will have to post spoilers whether credible or not in order to get the clicks.
He can always then change his mind right before Final episode airs like he did with Ali IIRC (probably because he got to watch the episode before it aired) Rolling Eyes

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Thu Jun 11, 2015 11:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by rosesrREd Thu Jun 11, 2015 11:03 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:He went on the show because RS says he's a fameho. He didn't get enough hate the first time around, so he decided to go for round 2 and really get crucified.

RS is an idiot. That is one of the reasons I dislike him, he makes comments on people he knows nothing about.

All I can say, if any of the Vialls read our board, and you're not giving him info, I love you all! xoxo

julychild wrote:

'll have to be on something to actually take whatever RS says about total strangers as gospel. It's one thing to spoil a show, it's another to make comments about people you don't know. I don't know these people too, so I'll just keep going by what those who actually know them says and what I can deduce myself from SM. Thank you very much!

Good Post So true!

I agree. Nick did not have a positive experience last time, and he sure wasn't well liked on social media. He wouldn't put himself through all this for no reason, I think his feelings for Kaitlyn are genuine. If it was all for fame, he could have just went on BIP.
rosesrREd
rosesrREd

Female Posts : 1456

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Thu Jun 11, 2015 11:04 pm

Alanna wrote:
julychild wrote:
Alanna wrote:
He just answered. He doesn't know- thinks it's what Kait wanted and they let her do it. Seems weird.

Thanks. What did she want? No MTP and LCD? If that's the case what did they do in LA from the 29th, when we saw her pic at LAX, until the 3rd when FRC supposedly took place? Too many holes and questions this season!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Whoops sorry, he answered why 3 weeks in Ireland, 2 in Utah and no htds and he said it's what Kait wanted and they let her do it. But yeah, lots of holes here imo.

2 weeks in Utah?!?! I give up!

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Thu Jun 11, 2015 11:06 pm

Kashathediva wrote:
julychild wrote:
Alanna wrote:

I interpret what "it" said is he does not know. He thinks K made suggestions and tptb went with it--this leaves a lot of latitude for him. It could mean she had the MTPs all in one day. Or let one man go before the MTPS/LCD so there was only one.  "It" does not say. By not saying anything other than "IDK" there are a lot of fill in the blanks.

oh.

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by Cecilia Thu Jun 11, 2015 11:06 pm

I agree that RS doesn't know everything and fills in a lot of stuff with BS to protect his image. But he has been right the majority of the time and I am desperate for information. Ha.
Cecilia
Cecilia

Female Posts : 2283

Back to top Go down

Post by OnePromise Thu Jun 11, 2015 11:07 pm

julychild wrote:
Cecilia wrote:This probably isn't the right thread for this convo but I bet his family was like - why are you doing this again!?! Remember - just because I question this decision doesn't mean I don't like him.  If he were my friend I would have been like - hell no don't go on that show again.

I understand how you feel, Cecilia. There are two types of people in this world, those who go on reality tv shows and those who don't. If you fall into the latter, like myself, you probably won't understand his reasoning, hehehehe. As for the family, it is crazy, but they seem even more supportive this time around. His sisters never followed Andi or even made mention of the show on their SM, but now follow Kaitlyn and have even liked posts of Kaitlyn and Nick!

Maybe Nick's family wasn't supportive during Andi's season on SM because it didn't turn out very well for Nick in the end last season and he was treated so poorly by the edit of the show. I think at the beginning of last season they were supportive, but the more weeks he was made the villain, the less they were openly involved on SM.

Maybe they are more supportive this time because it turned out better for him this season. Either he ended up with Kaitlyn some how or the two of them made peace on their own. Who knows? And maybe he will not end up being the villain. I can only hope. For his sake and his family's.

OnePromise

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Jun 11, 2015 11:08 pm

2 weeks in Utah?? Don't mean to be a parrot but if that's the case the fRC was May 9th after everyone was home. Smiley

Last edited by GuardianAngel on Thu Jun 11, 2015 11:10 pm; edited 1 time in total

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Jun 11, 2015 11:09 pm

So he clarified 3 weeks in Ireland and then only 2 MTMen's family in Utah vs the normal 4 HTD's actually in the hometowns.
He has a lot of blanks following that.
I don't think "it" meant 2 weeks in Utah. That was misinterpreted here. He meant 2 MTM's family in Utah vs the 4 normal HTD.

Last edited by Kashathediva on Thu Jun 11, 2015 11:11 pm; edited 1 time in total

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 11, 2015 11:10 pm

giggling  giggling  giggling

GuardianAngel wrote:2 weeks in Utah?? Don't mean to be a parrot but if that's the case the fRC was May 11th after everyone was home. Smiley

Tell you he is losing it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Jun 11, 2015 11:12 pm

reason wrote:giggling  giggling  giggling

GuardianAngel wrote:2 weeks in Utah?? Don't mean to be a parrot but if that's the case the fRC was May 11th after everyone was home. Smiley

Tell you he is losing it.
You can't lose what you never had.  rotfl

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 79 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 50 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #6 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

+92
docnash14
lurker11
soccermom333
kraft33
timfan
Spoil Me Again
Madge58
charriotoffire
jlccaz
officeRules
Ayana