SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette Australia - Alex Cameron - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette Australia - Alex Cameron - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  Empty The Bachelorette Australia - Alex Cameron - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Jun 09, 2015 8:56 pm

Oh dear. Another contestant who had their eye on the lead beforehand. Suspect

GiveMeARose wrote:Daily mail found another. Not sure about this guy tho.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3116278/EXCLUSIVE-English-gent-sweep-Bachelorette-feet-Alex-Cameron-revealed-eye-Sam-Frost-wanted-know.html

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette Australia - Alex Cameron - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  Empty Re: The Bachelorette Australia - Alex Cameron - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Sep 05, 2015 8:18 pm

From tradesman to office worker, Alex Cameron, 35, from New South Wales works as a financial consultant has reportedly been single for 'a little while now' but has his eyes set on the 26-year-old beauty.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3223495/Meet-14-men-lining-try-luck-winning-Sam-Frost-s-heart-Bachelorette-Australia.html#ixzz3kuQfq3tz
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

The Bachelorette Australia - Alex Cameron - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  2BFF4D1C00000578-0-image-m-126_1441467617466

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette Australia - Alex Cameron - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  Empty Re: The Bachelorette Australia - Alex Cameron - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Sep 05, 2015 11:17 pm

Alex
State: NSW

The Bachelorette Australia - Alex Cameron - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  Alex

The Bachelorette Australia - Alex Cameron - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  Bachelorette-2015-Meet-Bachelors
http://www.popsugar.com.au/celebrity/Bachelorette-2015-Meet-Bachelors-38323172#photo-38323181
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Sep 06, 2015 3:02 am

Official bio from Channel 10 and the official Bachelorette Aussie website.

The Bachelorette Australia - Alex Cameron - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  TheBachelorette_Bio_Alex
Alex
State: NSW

Having grown up in Borneo, globe-trotting Bachelor Alex has lived in no less than 15 countries and speaks three languages. Settling in Sydney, this English gent now calls Bondi home. While he has a passion for surfing and the outdoors, he is a romantic at heart. Thoughtful and charming, this Bachelor is ready to find his lady.

What made you want to be part of The Bachelorette Australia?
I was approached in the street with a buddy and asked if we’d be interested. He had a fiancé and I was single, so it made sense to put my name down. I’m up for trying new things and having seen the show, I know it can actually lead to love. I’m in the market for a lovely girlfriend.

What qualities do you hope to find in The Bachelorette?
I hope she’s kind, funny, challenging, and pretty in her own way. Also someone who knows how to enjoy herself and laughs at my jokes.

How are you going to stand out from the other Bachelors?
I imagine I’ll be a smidge older than the other guys on the show and I’m a Brit. I think I’ll stand out for my wise ways, accent, charm and manners.

What is your best asset and why?
My height and size. I think girls feel secure when they are with me.

What traits do you dislike in a woman?
Women who are egotistical, self-obsessed and selfish.

Describe your dream date.
A long, late lunch in a beautiful natural setting followed by a stimulating show (cabaret or live music at the Sydney Opera House) then fine dining and cocktails in the hotel bar. All transport is by helicopter or boat and Busta Rhymes is the chauffeur.

http://tenplay.com.au/channel-ten/the-bachelorette/bachelors-s1/alex
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Sep 17, 2015 6:24 am

The Bachelorette Australia - Alex Cameron - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  134310
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Sep 17, 2015 11:11 am

He's handsome. He'll be the one that says out of the limo, he has liked her since her last season and that's the only reason he is there.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Spoil Me Again Fri Sep 18, 2015 10:11 am

He looks like a real man.
Me likey ;-)
Spoil Me Again
Spoil Me Again

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Mon Sep 21, 2015 12:02 pm

How far does he go?

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Thu Sep 24, 2015 12:30 pm

^ Looks like pretty far.
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Thu Sep 24, 2015 12:30 pm

The Bachelorette Australia - Alex Cameron - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  CPlR-bbWwAAQm3q
#BacheloretteAU ‏@BacheloretteAU
There are no commitment issues here! #BacheloretteAU
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Tue Sep 29, 2015 11:42 pm

I think he's the one that leaves.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Sep 30, 2015 12:10 am

I don't think it is him. He has s/caps for him. I am thinking it is Drew.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette Australia - Alex Cameron - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+5
Maddy
atem
Spoil Me Again
AllAboutLove
GuardianAngel