SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette Australia - Alex Cameron - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette Australia - Alex Cameron - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 4 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Australia - Alex Cameron - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by snowyglow12 Mon Oct 05, 2015 12:33 am

Atem, you're very welcome! I know Alex doesn't make it past F4, but the show could at least give his fans more until he is gone.  I hope he finds what he is looking for....whatever that may be.  Alex reminds me of Jason Statham, and I love all his movies and find him very sexy as well.
snowyglow12
snowyglow12

Female Posts : 195

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette Australia - Alex Cameron - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 4 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Australia - Alex Cameron - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Maddy Mon Oct 05, 2015 3:36 am

The Bachelorette Australia - Alex Cameron - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 4 CQOStc0WUAAMw22
#BacheloretteAU ‏@BacheloretteAU
Just go with it, Alex! #BacheloretteAU
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Mon Oct 05, 2015 4:39 am

The Bachelorette Australia - Alex Cameron - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 4 CQQqOC2WEAAbT8k
#BacheloretteAU ‏@BacheloretteAU
Alex and Sam had their very first single date... And it was magical!
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Mon Oct 05, 2015 6:32 am

snowyglow12 wrote:Atem, you're very welcome! I know Alex doesn't make it past F4, but the show could at least give his fans more until he is gone.  I hope he finds what he is looking for....whatever that may be.  Alex reminds me of Jason Statham, and I love all his movies and find him very sexy as well.

Yeah, he does have that vibe to him. :Nod:

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Thu Oct 08, 2015 6:11 am

I need an Alex fix! Did he have a diary after the 4th episode? If so, what did he say? Thanks.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by snowyglow12 Thu Oct 08, 2015 1:27 pm

Well it looks like the paparazzi is interrupting Alex's surf time.  He looks good in black and green.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3255804/The-Bachelorette-s-Alex-Cameron-flaunts-bulging-biceps-rides-waves-Sydney.html
snowyglow12
snowyglow12

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Thu Oct 08, 2015 1:39 pm

snowyglow12 wrote:Well it looks like the paparazzi is interrupting Alex's surf time.  He looks good in black and green.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3255804/The-Bachelorette-s-Alex-Cameron-flaunts-bulging-biceps-rides-waves-Sydney.html

From his instagram he sure loves to surf and his motorcycle!

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by snowyglow12 Thu Oct 08, 2015 1:44 pm

I'll love watching Alex until the 15th when Sam kicks him off her season.  Until then I'll enjoy the tiny bits we're shown.
snowyglow12
snowyglow12

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Thu Oct 08, 2015 1:45 pm

snowyglow12 wrote:I'll love watching Alex until the 15th when Sam kicks him off her season.  Until then I'll enjoy the tiny bits we're shown.

It will be cool to see his HTD. I think it will be a 'chill' one. But, I am sure it will be the shortest.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Thu Oct 15, 2015 8:34 am

No more info on the HTD question yet?

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by snowyglow12 Fri Oct 16, 2015 12:37 am

Will miss seeing this lovely man.  Good interview.

http://www.popsugar.com.au/celebrity/Interview-Alex-Cameron-From-Bachelorette-Australia-38774588?slide=3
snowyglow12
snowyglow12

Back to top Go down

Post by snowyglow12 Fri Oct 16, 2015 12:38 am

Can't forget to mention and sexy man!
snowyglow12
snowyglow12

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette Australia - Alex Cameron - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+5
Maddy
atem
Spoil Me Again
AllAboutLove
GuardianAngel