SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette Australia - Alex Cameron - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette Australia - Alex Cameron - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 5 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Australia - Alex Cameron - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by atem Thu 15 Oct - 18:05

snowyglow12 wrote:Will miss seeing this lovely man.  Good interview.

http://www.popsugar.com.au/celebrity/Interview-Alex-Cameron-From-Bachelorette-Australia-38774588?slide=3

Thanks. I can't see it for some reason. Is it a video?

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette Australia - Alex Cameron - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 5 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Australia - Alex Cameron - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by robinvi Thu 15 Oct - 18:25

the one thing I took from this interview is Alex and Richie are friends!!!! That makes me so happy, hoping for some friendship pics!
robinvi
robinvi

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu 15 Oct - 19:14

atem: it's an Q&A article, no vid, with Alex, along with some pics.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri 16 Oct - 4:30

robinvi wrote:the one thing I took from this interview is Alex and Richie are friends!!!! That makes me so happy, hoping for some friendship pics!
That's what I took away from that interview as well that Alex said Richie was his best friend in the house!
And that they were on the same wavelength and had same sense of humour!
Pretty awesome! Both gentlemen through and through!  :yes:

PS: Who was your best friend in the house and why?

Alex: Richie, because we were on the same wave length with our sense of humour. We laughed a lot about the same things.

http://www.popsugar.com.au/celebrity/Interview-Alex-Cameron-From-Bachelorette-Australia-38774588#photo-38774589

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Fri 16 Oct - 4:32; edited 1 time in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Fri 16 Oct - 4:32

Alex is who I liked a lot. Too bad we didn't get to see more of him.

Talk about a red flag with Sam saying she didn't like surfing!

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri 16 Oct - 4:33

Alex's IG post is too great! Such a gentleman and so funny (wish we had seen this side of him more but considering he and Richie shared the same humour it makes me have even a better idea of what that is). yes

Love his "Cool Bananas" to Richie.
Too funny about the black suit for Michael (and so spot on).
And hilarious about Sasha with a 3 second kiss (since Sasha's kisses last forever and are all tongue)

The Bachelorette Australia - Alex Cameron - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 5 3806527698
@alex.j.cameron

The Bachelorette Australia - Alex Cameron - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 5 12142519_925729184159109_329323539_n

Thanks to everyone, close friends and public for all your amazing messages of support throughout the show. So much kindness. A shame to leave but the road ahead looks rosy!

I had the experience of a lifetime and wish all the best to the remaining chaps. Legends to a man, one of you will be one hell of a lucky fella!

@richie_strahan - go cool bananas!

@michael.d.turnbull - you can have the black on black suit back. Looks better on you!

@sash1313 good luck getting that 3 second kiss

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Fri 16 Oct - 4:36; edited 1 time in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri 16 Oct - 4:35

atem wrote:Alex is who I liked a lot.  Too bad we didn't get to see more of him.

Talk about a red flag with Sam saying she didn't like surfing!  
Alex and Richie both have a gentle way about them, which I like. And both sporty and funny but not all alpha in your face types.

While I didn't see a connection with him and Sam I think Alex is a really great guy! yes
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 16 Oct - 4:47

I like Alex too, such a tender gentleman.
Some girl is going to be a lucky one.

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Sat 17 Oct - 2:45

The Bachelorette Australia - Alex Cameron - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 5 CRYipKhUwAAdYYI
#BacheloretteAU ‏@BacheloretteAU
Bachelors took charge, when Sam met the families!
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Thu 22 Oct - 16:01

Thanks for posting the pic of his sister. I haven't been able to watch that episode.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette Australia - Alex Cameron - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+5
Maddy
atem
Spoil Me Again
AllAboutLove
GuardianAngel