SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette Australia - Alex Cameron - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette Australia - Alex Cameron - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 3 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Australia - Alex Cameron - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Thu Oct 01, 2015 3:13 pm

^^^
Saw On another site and do not know if its his baby or not. IG should clear up

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette Australia - Alex Cameron - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 3 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Australia - Alex Cameron - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by atem Thu Oct 01, 2015 9:53 pm

What are you guys talking about? Thanks.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Thu Oct 01, 2015 9:54 pm

see2love wrote:Seems Alex is expecting a baby with his love after Sam. Will try to bring the IG photo over

Have you found it?

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 01, 2015 10:02 pm

atem wrote:
see2love wrote:Seems Alex is expecting a baby with his love after Sam. Will try to bring the IG photo over

Have you found it?

https://instagram.com/p/7kQZ4jDjfQ/

There is the link and someone congratulated him. Dont know if the baby is his or not

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Thu Oct 01, 2015 10:09 pm

I don't think so, but we shall see!

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 01, 2015 10:16 pm

she is his girlfriend and they are expecting?
where is this confirmed besides her pregnant?

Back to top Go down

Post by robinvi Thu Oct 01, 2015 10:46 pm

someone wrote on his insta

tomhullphoto: Thought you were talking about 'Dave' dropping of some entertaining chemicals at first... Then saw that the lovely Keth had a tiny little bump on her front.! Ha.. Congratulations my brother. Hope all is well with you. It looks to be going ok ;) Good luck with everything
robinvi
robinvi

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Fri Oct 02, 2015 12:44 am

I would think it would be all over the news, if he was!

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Sunnyandhappy Fri Oct 02, 2015 5:01 am

No way that is his baby given time frame between when filming wrapped for Bachelorette and now. Look how pregnant she is - there's no way it can be his. Not so sure that's his girlfriend either but happy to hear otherwise on that topic.

Sunnyandhappy

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Oct 02, 2015 10:12 am

That doesn't make any sense. He says waiting to drop any day now. Filming ended months ago, but not 9 months ago.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by snowyglow12 Sat Oct 03, 2015 6:03 am

This man is hot!  Why is @bacheloretteau hiding such a sexy guy?  
seeing hearts    :alltens:

The Bachelorette Australia - Alex Cameron - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 3 12068696_710963652381425_8604316778097432590_o
snowyglow12
snowyglow12

Female Posts : 195

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Sun Oct 04, 2015 1:21 am

Thanks for posting the pic!

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette Australia - Alex Cameron - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+5
Maddy
atem
Spoil Me Again
AllAboutLove
GuardianAngel