SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette Australia - Alex Cameron - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette Australia - Alex Cameron - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 2 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Australia - Alex Cameron - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by snowyglow12 Wed Sep 30, 2015 6:08 am

I hope it's not Alex that leaves. Right now I have a tv crush on him and want to see him on my screen as much as possible. He really is a very sexy man. I'm already getting shortchanged since he may have Nina's from Bach S3 edit (friend zoned). I really love the Bachette more than Bach series. These guys are funny and the bromances are fun to watch.
snowyglow12
snowyglow12

Female Posts : 195

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette Australia - Alex Cameron - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 2 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Australia - Alex Cameron - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by robinvi Wed Sep 30, 2015 1:00 pm

Does Alex get two single dates? The plane date tomorrow and then the screen caps in the season preview where Sam and him are on a surf date. Do we think the surf date is a single date or special time on a group date. I like Alex and think he is very handsome but if he gets two dates, wow I'd be impressed. I think Sam might be his type but I am not sure he is Sams type. This season is getting good.
robinvi
robinvi

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Wed Sep 30, 2015 1:16 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:I don't think it is him. He has s/caps for him. I am thinking it is Drew.  

Do we have clues as to when it happens? The guy leaving?

IDK, from the screencaps, Sam seems to really like Alex. It would make sense that she would be hurt, if he left due to not being able to handle her being with the other men.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Sep 30, 2015 1:55 pm

Sam did an interview today and she said the story/article saying a frontrunner leaves is false. That no one leaves.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Wed Sep 30, 2015 2:24 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:Sam did an interview today and she said the story/article saying a frontrunner leaves is false. That no one leaves.

OK, thanks for clearing it up!

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Sep 30, 2015 3:06 pm

yes
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Thu Oct 01, 2015 9:30 am

Do you think they didn't take Alex to the F3, because the show would not want him to be the next Bachelor?

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by treatmom4 Thu Oct 01, 2015 12:02 pm

^^ handwave  hi popping in for a sec... Do we know Alex leaves before HTD?  Lovin all the guys btw and appreciative all the info/comments here!

treatmom4

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Oct 01, 2015 12:58 pm

atem wrote:Do you think they didn't take Alex to the F3, because the show would not want him to be the next Bachelor?
Yes. That is what I think. I think they just had him likely in F4 to create some diversity among the guys. And he doesn't have a fan base either so while he is liked by some he doesn't have most viewers support nor media for a bach lead possibility.

I am thinking they will go with a new guy or recycle one of F3.

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Oct 01, 2015 12:58 pm

treatmom4 wrote:^^ handwave  hi popping in for a sec... Do we know Alex leaves before HTD?  Lovin all the guys btw and appreciative all the info/comments here!
I think he may get a HTD due to his s/cap of him surfing. He is from Bondi surf central) so perhaps he took Sam for a surf to show her his world? I think if so, he is F4.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Thu Oct 01, 2015 1:14 pm

Can someone type out what he says in his episode diaries and twenty question vid?

It won't play for me.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 01, 2015 3:12 pm

Seems Alex is expecting a baby with his love after Sam. Will try to bring the IG photo over

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette Australia - Alex Cameron - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+5
Maddy
atem
Spoil Me Again
AllAboutLove
GuardianAngel