SELECT CONTENT

Married At First Sight - Season 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 20 of 33 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 26 ... 33  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Married At First Sight - Season 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 20 Empty Re: Married At First Sight - Season 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by soccermom333 Wed Dec 30, 2015 1:15 am

^^^^Thanks Joy (and everyone else too) for your opinions. Love reading about this show. It intrigues me. Smiley

soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Married At First Sight - Season 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 20 Empty Re: Married At First Sight - Season 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Joy15 Wed Dec 30, 2015 1:17 am

Mastiiffmom wrote:Just finished watching tonight's episode.
Obviously Sam is wacky. I really like Neil. I am still holding out the most hope for these two.

Vanessa and Tres. Hmm...something still rubs me wrong about him. Can't quite put my finger on what it is yet. In the scenes for next week, he seemed just a tad bit too excited about "consummating" the marriage. Almost like he got another notch in his belt or something. Like it was a conquest. A little creepy.

And Ashley & David: Ashley finally started to loosen up. They moved in together. Did I hear that correctly? Into a $3500 per month house??? What?? Then in the scenes for next week's show, they have David stomping off out of the bedroom slamming the bathroom door and crying about his dead father. OMG. So now that Ashley has loosened up a bit, that move is sure to send her back to "what-the-hell-have-I-just-done land.

Same here about Sneil pairing Praying

I am with you as well regarding Tres. Something doesn't feel right about him... JMO.

IMO Dashley is a bad match. IA with those who say such extreme idfferent personalities is a bad combo. I actually see Sneil resembles Damie couple to some extent. They have the same quirkiness and sense of humor, with opposite personalities that can complement each other. I honestly don't see it with Dashley. David is too much of Ashley while Ash is too tight up for David. The slow -burn reserved Ashley shouldn't do this accelerated pace show at the first place, JMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by Joy15 Wed Dec 30, 2015 1:21 am

soccermom333 wrote:^^^^Thanks Joy (and everyone else too) for your opinions.  Love reading about this show. It intrigues me. Smiley

Hey..my pleasure.... Embarressed! . This is a lovely place to share MAFS opinions. I think No Reality Steve also helping us to keep being intrigued... Married At First Sight - Season 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 20 2498057887
Joy15
Joy15

Back to top Go down

Post by kimberlyg Wed Dec 30, 2015 1:36 am

FWIW, I don't think Ashley was right for this show. She is way too slow burn. I think she'd still be slow burn even if they gave her someone who was 100% her type. I also didn't like how she reacted to David's concerns since he absolute had his reasons for feeling insecure. I don't think she intended to be rude at all, but it came across that way. I do kind of get why they were matched, since they would probably have a pretty nice ying-yang, but I wonder if they'll ever get on the same page to get there.

SNeil seem to be on a good pace. They're both super weird and it somehow works. I do think she's projecting on Neil a bit with the whole "what happens when the cameras are off" because she has a tendency to act "on" and "perform" (like she did at the wedding), but I think he's been him the whole time. But overall, at least at this point, I think they're actually going to work.

Tres/Vanessa seem to be good on paper, but agree that something is missing. Ultimately, something in my gut tells me Vanessa is too good for him. Maybe they'll do "BlackLove S2" for her like they did with Monet in NYC. I hope so, because she seems like a good person overall. Tres just doesn't seem like "it" for her. I get the feeling she just needs someone who is a little older, more mature and a little more settled than Tres is (maybe early 30's as opposed to late 20's).

kimberlyg

Female Posts : 789

Back to top Go down

Post by SomeGuy Wed Dec 30, 2015 1:05 pm

Tres and Vanessa do seem to be fairly certain to be heading for a divorce. I am, however, not so sure Tres is heavily to blame. Rumors about his dating are worth what you paid for them. I'd be very careful about playing a race card without reliable information on the situation. Dr. Cilona told Vanessa that Tres had been looking for two years to get into a marriage. (I've said it before, S2 is a very strong reason to be skeptical of the screening process. NTL give it the benefit of the doubt, and assume the process isn't as leaky as it was for S2) Finally, remember Tres was brought up by aunts and (IIRC) his grandmother. I expect that's given him some insights that he wouldn't have otherwise. On the other hand...

One of the least trusted jobs in this country is car sales, particularly used cars. Tres is described as a "premium car sales rep" or something very close to it. If he's anywhere near good at it... yep, I can see room for wondering what's really up with him. And there's the "consummating the marriage" thing. D00D! Just accept that things will happen when it's good and not before.  Listen to Uncle Doug from S1 and ...um... handle problem if it's that bad. (Sorry - some things just gotta be said Married At First Sight - Season 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 20 2498057887 )

Vanessa... she reads as on again, off again, showing signs of what I called "buyer's remorse", and not a small amount of quick anger about Tres. She seems to be otherwise nice enough, but hardly an outstanding personality. In short, I just don't see a lot of pluses and I do see some significant minuses.

Did they divorce? Probably. Was it any one person's fault? Almost certainly not.

Trust your instinct to the end, though you can render no reason. -- Ralph Waldo Emerson

SomeGuy

Location : The marshals at Witness Relocation said leave this blank ;-)

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Dec 30, 2015 1:57 pm

Thanks Joy for clarifying! Smiley

IA kim, I'm starting to think, why did Ashley ever go through this process. It doesn't appear she is even trying. Now that we know her SM tweet with the stickly xmas tree on the kitchen counter posted Dec 20th? was in her kitchen. She obviously still has her own place. I don't get why they got themselves into a fancy $3500 / month place when Neil and Sam got a gorgeous place for less than $1000 / month. Maybe it's the area. IDK

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71450

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by BossIdea Wed Dec 30, 2015 4:59 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:Thanks Joy for clarifying! Smiley

IA kim, I'm starting to think, why did Ashley ever go through this process. It doesn't appear she is even trying. Now that we know her SM tweet with the stickly xmas tree on the kitchen counter posted Dec 20th? was in her kitchen. She obviously still has her own place. I don't get why they got themselves into a fancy  $3500 / month place when Neil and Sam got a gorgeous place for less than $1000 / month. Maybe it's the area. IDK

Just a few random thoughts, not in any order.

Sam is manager at a bank and has insinuated that she is quite frugal with money; Neil not so much. He has probably settled on her suggestions regarding where and how much.

As for David, I think when he threw out the 3500. figure it was a move meant to win her over with the money card.  Just a thought.

Finally, the used-car salesman stereotype and Tres.   Yes, that does seem to fit him, in a way.  For some reason, though, I do tend to think Tres' real issue is that he isn't the most mature guy, salesman or not.  

David:  He is a salesman, too, - presumably a very good one -  to now have the title, "Director of Sales."  He also strikes me as very intelligent, but I agree with those who feel he might be sending a message that Ashley is interpreting as desperate.  It's too bad, though, because I can see so many redeeming qualities in him:  Maturity, intelligence, financial sense, and socially adaptable.  These are just impressions I'm getting from observing him on the show.  I'm also thinking Ashley may live to regret not sticking with him in marriage because he will have plenty of "offers" once this show's finale is broadcast.  That is, if the final episode(s) reveal that he and Ashley have decided to divorce.

BossIdea

Back to top Go down

Post by BossIdea Wed Dec 30, 2015 6:26 pm

Mastiiffmom wrote:Just finished watching tonight's episode.
Obviously Sam is wacky. I really like Neil. I am still holding out the most hope for these two.

Vanessa and Tres. Hmm...something still rubs me wrong about him. Can't quite put my finger on what it is yet. In the scenes for next week, he seemed just a tad bit too excited about "consummating" the marriage. Almost like he got another notch in his belt or something. Like it was a conquest. A little creepy.

And Ashley & David: Ashley finally started to loosen up. They moved in together. Did I hear that correctly? Into a $3500 per month house??? What?? Then in the scenes for next week's show, they have David stomping off out of the bedroom slamming the bathroom door and crying about his dead father. OMG. So now that Ashley has loosened up a bit, that move is sure to send her back to "what-the-hell-have-I-just-done land.

Sam/Neil:
Oh, and yes, Sam is a little wacky, for sure. Neil seems nice, just not very masculine; however, Sam will more than compensate for his masculine deficit. She's already taken over the wheel, as demonstrated by her driving in almost every scene they've shown of the two of them in transit.

David:
Maybe David was wishing his dad were still around to help bail him out of that 3500 month contract he just signed. Jk.

BossIdea

Back to top Go down

Post by jlccaz Wed Dec 30, 2015 6:58 pm

I think the show premise doesn't work because who would actually get married and agree to be filmed? It's like the Bachelor. Not everyone can find their match within that very, very strange subset of humanity that has the impulsiveness, narcissism, or what-have-you other dysfunction to enroll in the project to begin with.

So from that deeply flawed pool, the matchmakers do their work, which quite frankly they also suck at.

But I'm the fool, as season three, and I despise the experts for the most part, find the cast truly bizarre and unrelatable, and I still DVR it, and enjoy "skimming" through 75 minutes of programming in a half hour, and reading what you all have to say about it!

I think the pathology of who would go on this show dooms it. Watching the Season 1 "couples" a couple of years out also has revealed something about the sorts of personality issues you get among the cast. (i.e., "Dear Jamie, Please shut up and sit down already." Her 15 minutes will NEVER be over it seems.)
jlccaz
jlccaz

Back to top Go down

Married At First Sight - Season 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 20 Empty Online Info Providing Clues (other than SM)

Post by hsc875222 Wed Dec 30, 2015 10:49 pm

I was searching online and found some interesting information which may provide some clues as to whether or not any of the Season 3ers are still together. I have been a fan of the show since season 1 and I can't wait to find out whether the couples will stay together or get a divorce at the end of the 6 weeks. In the meantime, I found online that Sam changed her job as a bank manager from a Sandy Springs bank branch to a Dunwoody bank branch in July 2015 (right after the show stopped airing). Dunwoody is the part of Atlanta that Neil owns his house in! I thought this might be an indication that they stayed together and moved into Neil's condo after taping. I hope they are still together. I haven't been able to find similar clues for the other couples yet. However, from watching the couples interactions on the show, I think that David and Ashley are definitely not together. I think David is the Sean of Season 3. Something to me appears as if he is acting for the camera. Also, it appears based on online records that he is currently unemployed. Ashley meanwhile is the Davina of Season 3 and just appears to not be into it at all...maybe she has a good reason. Obviously, I hope I'm wrong about them and that they are still together. Time will tell... To me, Tres and Vanessa are a gorgeous couple with obvious chemistry, but I just don't see them in it for the long haul. Like Ryan and Jac from season 2, they both have good intentions but I think Tres is too immature for Vanessa and the commute is a problem for both of them. Vanessa seems like she would be a great wife and she cooks so I hope Tres is able to see what is best for him and that they choose each other in the end. That's just my 2 cents. I'll post again if I find out any more information.

hsc875222

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Dec 30, 2015 11:54 pm

starwelcome hsc875222 - nice job on the sleuthing Sam changing jobs! yes

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71450

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosepetal Thu Dec 31, 2015 12:04 am

I agree with all of you that believe Sam and Neil are still together and I believe the edit is showing that. The edit seems to show that Sam is slowly changing her opinion of Neil. I don't really see this with the other couples. Even though Ashley soften a little bit toward David this last episode the previews show trouble ahead for both Tres/Vanessa and Ashley/David and giving us reasons why they might not have made it. It seems to me that MAFS wants to make sure we know they have a success story after the disaster of season 2 by showing us nuggets like Neil and Sam holding hands at the 6 week decision and Sam saying (para phasing)that she hopes Neil stays with her even though she has given him many reasons not too. JMHO
Rosepetal
Rosepetal

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 33 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 26 ... 33  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Married At First Sight - Season 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+74
Chitown_Girl
emilymelfan
princessa34
cindebugg
dk486