SELECT CONTENT

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion

Page 24 of 79 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 51 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion  - Page 24 Empty Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion

Post by soccermom333 Sat Jul 04, 2015 10:05 pm

bluwavz wrote:KaitBoo. That's cute, AC. laugh out loud

Love this name for them!! Kaitboo it is! :cutesmile!:
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion  - Page 24 Empty Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion

Post by Linds911 Sun Jul 05, 2015 1:52 am

There's music in the video probably to block out Kaitlyn's laugh. laugh out loud Total SHV. There's no fooling us!

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion  - Page 24 8367-910 Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion  - Page 24 I_got_13 Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion  - Page 24 E5kqdm15 Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion  - Page 24 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11968

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Sun Jul 05, 2015 7:47 am

Linds911 wrote:There's music in the video probably to block out Kaitlyn's laugh. laugh out loud Total SHV. There's no fooling us!
Fooling us?! Kait's probably thinking of even more blatant ways to show they're together, aside from posting another selfie in bed. I think she's allergic to keeping this secret by her behavior laugh out loud

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 05, 2015 2:58 pm

I can't even admit how many times I've watched Shawn slo-mo jump into the pool on a loop.  Embarressed! I guess I really like that song. giggling

ETA Hopefully Shawn & Kaitlyn give us lots more of these cute moments to balance out the angst of what's happening on the show.

Back to top Go down

Post by agentcurls Sun Jul 05, 2015 3:42 pm

relaxing wrote:I can't even admit how many times I've watched Shawn slo-mo jump into the pool on a loop.  Embarressed! I guess I really like that song. giggling

ETA Hopefully Shawn & Kaitlyn give us lots more of these cute moments to balance out the angst of what's happening on the show.

Me too! No doubt about it, Shawn knows how to have fun, as much as tptb want us to believe otherwise.

I'm thinking Kaitlyn wants us to see his super fun side, too, hence the on-purpose-oops-accidental Snapchat.

Joey & Kelsey - You're the One

Joey & Kelsey - Why I Love You
agentcurls
agentcurls

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Sun Jul 05, 2015 3:58 pm

agentcurls wrote:
relaxing wrote:I can't even admit how many times I've watched Shawn slo-mo jump into the pool on a loop.  Embarressed! I guess I really like that song. giggling

Me too! No doubt about it, Shawn knows how to have fun, as much as tptb want us to believe otherwise.

I'm thinking Kaitlyn wants us to see his super fun side, too, hence the on-purpose-oops-accidental Snapchat.
He doesn't seem angry or brooding to me at all. He seems very warm, fun and loving from everything I've seen. I can't imagine a warm, happy girl like Kait gravitating to and being so in love with a curmudgeon ever. All this to say, I'm sure once they're out in the real world, there's going to be lots of cute, happy sm use between them and it's going to be ahhhdorbs.

Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Sun Jul 05, 2015 4:11 pm

Alanna wrote:
agentcurls wrote:

He doesn't seem angry or brooding to me at all. He seems very warm, fun and loving from everything I've seen. I can't imagine a warm, happy girl like Kait gravitating to and being so in love with a curmudgeon ever. All this to say, I'm sure once they're out in the real world, there's going to be lots of cute, happy sm use between them and it's going to be ahhhdorbs.

ITA, I really like him, he is never mean towards her, he thinks before speaking his concern towards her, trying to make sure she understands what's going in his heart. Yes, a great catch!!
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Sun Jul 05, 2015 4:16 pm

They really are cute, but if for no other reason, I want another B'ette success and love story! laugh out loud

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion  - Page 24 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by isittrue Mon Jul 06, 2015 12:25 am

Alanna wrote:
agentcurls wrote:

ITA. I don't see him as angry and brooding either. Really hopeful for some good show and post-show moments to gush over

isittrue

Back to top Go down

Post by agentcurls Tue Jul 07, 2015 2:05 am

Still in the canoe with KaitBoo and an Atari console in tow, too giggling

Joey & Kelsey - You're the One

Joey & Kelsey - Why I Love You
agentcurls
agentcurls

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue Jul 07, 2015 2:11 am

Thanks agent!!! So cute, tweet it to Kait!!! She'll love it heartbeat

I can't wait to watch them get back to this cuteness and less of the drama.

~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Tue Jul 07, 2015 2:52 am

Well Monopoly isn't a 1 player game & she's only showing half of the board so giggling

Kaitlyn Bristowe
@kaitlynbristowe
What a Monday... To be honest I was really into my game of monopoly but #TheBachelorette was good too. #outofwine

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion  - Page 24 CJSgdEYUsAAGaos

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion  - Page 24 8367-910 Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion  - Page 24 I_got_13 Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion  - Page 24 E5kqdm15 Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion  - Page 24 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11968

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 24 of 79 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 51 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion

+75
SarahValley
MiniDiva
terabithia
nutty1
riddlexo3