SELECT CONTENT

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion

Page 2 of 63 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 32 ... 63  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 2 Empty Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by CHO Sat Jun 13, 2015 8:59 pm

Is Shawn ever smiling in any of the photos ?
CHO
CHO

Back to top Go down

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 2 Empty Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by agentcurls Sat Jun 13, 2015 9:26 pm

CHO wrote:Is Shawn ever smiling in any of the photos ?

I think he's the 3 C's (calm, cool, collective), maybe a little reserved. A guy like that maybe tends to smile for the most impressive and important things. He sure lights up when he looks at K.

Joey & Kelsey - You're the One

Joey & Kelsey - Why I Love You
agentcurls
agentcurls

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Sat Jun 13, 2015 9:30 pm

agentcurls wrote:

I think he's the 3 C's (calm, cool, collective), maybe a little reserved. A guy like that maybe tends to smile for the most impressive and important things. He sure lights up when he looks at K.
ITA on all points. He has to be able to hang with the silliest person in the world and really appreciate her to be f1, but there's no way he can another zany attention-getter either, that's 1 too many in a 2-person relationship laugh out loud

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Sat Jun 13, 2015 9:36 pm

Now I'm looking forward to their first date!!

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 2 1f49c

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 2 8367-910 Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 2 I_got_13 Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 2 E5kqdm15 Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 2 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11973

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Jun 13, 2015 9:51 pm

IMO I think they'll last longer than most, (that didn't get married) He sincerely was OTT to hear she was the voted 'ette, for a guy who doesn't appear to show much emotions according to his IG, and she clearly was into him right off the bat.

They make a cute couple. I always thought he was a good looking guy. We still don't know too much about him, but to me, he appears to be one who doesn't blurt out without thinking. There is a relaxed nature about him, and at the same time, you can read him like a book when he's not too happy.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by IrishGal Sat Jun 13, 2015 10:06 pm

I'm trying not to get too excited because even though he's been my favorite since the beginning, Whitney was my favorite also and look where that got me :angryemotion . For sure the season will be a lot more fun for me to watch now that I don't have to be anxious.

Team Kaitlin!  Team Booth!
IrishGal
IrishGal

Female Posts : 3010

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Jun 13, 2015 10:25 pm

Doesn't seem like he does much so just think that is his normal expression. Kind of like the brooding look/laidback kind of guy. Probably plays into his dry sense of humor too.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Sat Jun 13, 2015 10:29 pm

IrishGal wrote:I'm trying not to get too excited because even though he's been my favorite since the beginning, Whitney was my favorite also and look where that got me :angryemotion . For sure the season will be a lot more fun for me to watch now that I don't have to be anxious.

That is why we discuss spoilers. Because most here have been badly burned by backing the wrong horse multiple times. So this is really good.

However I am done being exited about a couple (particularly post show) when the odds are completely stacked against them with this format.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Sun Jun 14, 2015 1:57 am

I also believe Shawn's personality is more in tune with what Kaitlyn wants. I deduct that from his SM character, his family, friends, career choice, the way he writes, jokes ... loves his dog (I know, just the cutest) and despite no "smiling" a lot in the photos, he doesn't appear to take himself too seriously, seems like he really is more of a "from day to day" kinda guy. I do believe in comparison with Nick he is a better match for Kaitlyn's lifestyle and personality. That's as much as I can comment. Time will tell and I wish her (them) all good in finding right measures for this relationship to prosper.

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Sun Jun 14, 2015 8:25 am

happygolucky wrote:I also believe Shawn's personality is more in tune with what Kaitlyn wants. I deduct that from his SM character, his family, friends, career choice, the way he writes, jokes ... loves his dog (I know, just the cutest) and despite no "smiling" a lot in the photos, he doesn't appear to take himself too seriously, seems like he really is more of a "from day to day" kinda guy. I do believe in comparison with Nick he is a better match for Kaitlyn's lifestyle and personality. That's as much as I can comment. Time will tell and I wish her (them) all good in finding right measures for this relationship to prosper.
Yep, from what I've seen on sm from Shawn, I can totally see Kait fitting really well with him. He seems to totally adore her right from first glance so that's not a bad thing either. They just need to survive 6 weeks of tptb punishment and wrath here and they have as much of a chance as any other couple.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Trueloveforever Sun Jun 14, 2015 12:06 pm

So is Kaitlyn actually with Shawn? RS is wrong this time? Sorry haven't been really keeping up with this season as much.

"True love doesn't have a happy ending, because true love never ends."
Trueloveforever
Trueloveforever

Female Posts : 3064

https://www.youtube.com/truelove4every1

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sun Jun 14, 2015 12:20 pm

There was a leaked snapchat with K and Shawn in bed taken Friday, June 12th about 8pmish Eastern time. 
 Many media outlets have shown it. It is Shawn and K and can not be refuted.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 63 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 32 ... 63  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion

+84
nannymargie
bluwavz
Rolly
LoveDovez
marloon
eliza3
Emilia23_12
luvlady345
chi-girl
Di_ATL
MissB