SELECT CONTENT

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion

Page 32 of 63 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 47 ... 63  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 32 Empty Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by Lucas15 Fri Jul 17, 2015 12:23 am

isittrue wrote:I agree.  It seems almost since Snapchat, Shawn's edit has taken a turn for the worst .  Maybe he was manipulated by producers to get into these confrontations with Nick because of things his best buddy the producer was telling him

I do believe that both confrontations between Nick and Shawn were producer driven. IMO Shawn's repeated claims that Nick is not there for the right reasons are the result of producers telling him that - and he believed them because he would think that they would know that. I also believe that Nick's "eskimo brothers" comment to Kaitlyn was also suggested by a producer (probably suggested as a way to advance his position with Kaitlyn). They are pot stirrers extreme and after Kaitlyn told Shawn about having sex with Nick there was no more drama left in the rest of the season - so they had to manufacture some.
JMHO

Lucas15

Male Posts : 2809

Back to top Go down

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 32 Empty Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by isittrue Fri Jul 17, 2015 12:26 am

jojo47 wrote:
Kashathediva wrote:I think in general much of those younger than 30 are spending far too much energy and time dealing with SM vs real communication. It's a societal change that imo needs moderation at best.
As far as spending time physically intimate or playing board games, video games etc it's all getting to know you time. I love games so that's all good to me.

Plus you can't have sex for 4.5 days STRAIGHT... can you? Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 32 2498057887

rofl

isittrue

Back to top Go down

Post by rosesrREd Fri Jul 17, 2015 12:30 am

AllAboutLove wrote:Different strokes for sure.

I found her SHV snapchatgate to be very odd to say the least and a waste of time when time is precious and few to spend it snapchatting with one's F1. I guess I don't find that relatable either since I would rather be spending time with someone I barely know and am engaged to and in love with rather than snapchat/Mario Kart-ing which sounds like 2+ years down the road to do not something to do when one is in honeymoon stage and has limited physical time with someone.

Have no idea if Kaitlyn is happy or not with Shawn because she spends most of her time on SM anyway. I'd be working on my F1 relationship rather than spending time on SM... but that is just me laugh out loud.

I agree. It makes no sense that on a SHV, she decided to hold the phone above them and record a video with them talking about the video game. Why? But, then again, nothing about this season has made sense.
rosesrREd
rosesrREd

Female Posts : 1456

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas15 Fri Jul 17, 2015 9:24 am

jojo47 wrote:
Kashathediva wrote:I think in general much of those younger than 30 are spending far too much energy and time dealing with SM vs real communication. It's a societal change that imo needs moderation at best.
As far as spending time physically intimate or playing board games, video games etc it's all getting to know you time. I love games so that's all good to me.

Plus you can't have sex for 4.5 days STRAIGHT... can you? Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 32 2498057887

Well I guess you can try giggling

I've always wondered when people talk about "working on their relationship" what that really means. Does a couple get up in the morning, have a cup of coffee, punch a time clock and say "OK - let's go to work on our relationship now"? I guess I think it's more like what Kasha says - what you do on a SHV isn't what matters - it's the "getting to know you" time that you get to spend and from all I've heard, board games or cards or these days video games or SM seem to be common activities on a SHV. It's been that way for some time now I think.
JMO

Lucas15

Back to top Go down

Post by leselihau Fri Jul 17, 2015 9:37 am

Lucas15 wrote:
jojo47 wrote:

Well I guess you can try giggling

I've always wondered when people talk about "working on their relationship" what that really means. Does a couple get up in the morning, have a cup of coffee, punch a time clock and say "OK - let's go to work on our relationship now"? I guess I think it's more like what Kasha says - what you do on a SHV isn't what matters - it's the "getting to know you" time that you get to spend and from all I've heard, board games or cards or these days video games or SM seem to be common activities on a SHV. It's been that way for some time now I think.
JMO

To me, working on your relationship, means spending time together being yourselves and doing as many things normal as possible while in an abnormal world(which they are living in). They are both big on SM so why wouldn't they do that. If they like to play board games, then why NOT do that, etc. etc.

leselihau

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas15 Fri Jul 17, 2015 10:23 am

leselihau wrote:To me, working on your relationship, means spending time together being yourselves and doing as many things normal as possible while in an abnormal world(which they are living in).  They are both big on SM so why wouldn't they do that.  If they like to play board games, then why NOT do that, etc. etc.  

That's really how I see it. IMO the biggest opportunities to make progress and build a solid relationship don't necessarily come from the good times but from the challenges - those times when it might seem easier to quit than work through them.

Lucas15

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Fri Jul 17, 2015 10:31 am

One thing that gives me hope/confidence that Kait and Shawn have a good chance is that they handle their issues, albeit majorly self-created ones, pretty well and they recognize when they're not being the Kait and Shawn they'd like to be and know they can be. Just judging by how she talks about Shawn post-show, I imagine she's going to gush about how supportive he's been and how well they communicate too.

I find their relationship totally fascinating because this is so different from what I think Kait is normally like in her relationships. She seems to be used to being totally carefree, fun, easy going, happy, and when she needs some male validation, she seeks it fairly easily like asking Nick to promise his love or even talking with Nick pre show when she was insecure. It's different with Shawn though, their dynamic forces her to be genuinely open and vulnerable imo, and forces her to be serious for once. I love how she told him he's either in or out with this process when he was whining in Dublin and then totally stared him down to prove her point.

I'm really curious/excited to see their final dates and then their dynamic post show.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Cecilia Fri Jul 17, 2015 10:35 am

sdmom wrote:So Kaitlyn and cyberbullying, that brings me back to a topic discussed in a different thread: why didn't we see Shawn support her publicly if sm means so much to her?

This has always bothered me.
Cecilia
Cecilia

Female Posts : 2283

Back to top Go down

Post by isittrue Fri Jul 17, 2015 10:36 am

Well K did say in one of her interviews that sometimes rough times can make a relationship stronger, so hopefully that is the case here. But that road right now seems beyond bumpy. Hopefully the time out of the bubble and TPTB has given them clarity on their relationship. TWT

isittrue

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Fri Jul 17, 2015 10:39 am

Cecilia wrote:
sdmom wrote:So Kaitlyn and cyberbullying, that brings me back to a topic discussed in a different thread: why didn't we see Shawn support her publicly if sm means so much to her?

This point keeps getting brought up so I'm genuinely curious, who in Kait's real life (not fake ex boyfriend life) publicly supports Kaitlyn in that manner- re tweeting articles she's not a $lut, etc.? I haven't seen her sister, best friends or anyone else do it. So who does it and what is expected of Shawn?

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by agentcurls Fri Jul 17, 2015 10:46 am

Cecilia wrote:

Because he is doing it in private.

I have a feeling he will express his disgust for all the flack Kaitlyn is getting on SM and beyond at some point.

Joey & Kelsey - You're the One

Joey & Kelsey - Why I Love You
agentcurls
agentcurls

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Fri Jul 17, 2015 11:23 am

One of the biggest complaint from JP was that he couldn't defend Ashley on SM when she was being dragged through the rags media.  Maybe this now the issue with  Shawn and K.

Last edited by iamreal2u on Fri Jul 17, 2015 11:33 am; edited 1 time in total
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 32 of 63 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 47 ... 63  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion

+84
nannymargie
bluwavz
Rolly
LoveDovez
marloon
eliza3
Emilia23_12
luvlady345
chi-girl
Di_ATL
MissB