SELECT CONTENT

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion

Page 3 of 63 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 33 ... 63  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 3 Empty Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by Cecilia Sun Jun 14, 2015 12:37 pm

Kashathediva wrote:There was a leaked snapchat with K and Shawn in bed taken Friday, June 12th about 8pmish Eastern time. 
 Many media outlets have shown it. It is Shawn and K and can not be refuted.

Yes. Variety, TV Guide, Huffington Post, Entertainment Tonight, New York Daily News. Unbelievable! I don't snapchat. How do you accidentally do that?
I'm so curious as to RS's excuse this time around.

Cecilia
Cecilia

Female Posts : 2283

Back to top Go down

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 3 Empty Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by Trueloveforever Sun Jun 14, 2015 12:41 pm

Cecilia wrote:
Kashathediva wrote:There was a leaked snapchat with K and Shawn in bed taken Friday, June 12th about 8pmish Eastern time. 

Yes.  Variety, TV Guide, Huffington Post, Entertainment Tonight, New York Daily News.  Unbelievable!  I don't snapchat.  How do you accidentally do that?

And most of all I wonder how Fleiss and production are dealing with this?

"True love doesn't have a happy ending, because true love never ends."
Trueloveforever
Trueloveforever

Female Posts : 3064

https://www.youtube.com/truelove4every1

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sun Jun 14, 2015 12:52 pm

Cecilia wrote:

Yes.  Variety, TV Guide, Huffington Post, Entertainment Tonight, New York Daily News.  Unbelievable!  I don't snapchat.  How do you accidentally do that?

Suffice it to say, there are a cluster of teeny tiny buttons that can mistakenly be hit to cause a bigger cluster effect. From experienced snapchat members here, the dynamics were sufficiently explained how an snatchchat accident could happen. 
RS will come up with something, unless he is still being revived in the ER or on life support. I would not be surprised if he comes out with something like: "I was actually hiding under the bed/in a secret closet and am the one responsible for it being accidentally recorded for public pleasure. I was there(or his source) the whole time. I was just waiting for further facts before posting."

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by KB_Mom Sun Jun 14, 2015 12:58 pm

*snipped*
Kashathediva wrote:
RS will come up with something, unless he is still being revived in the ER or on life support. I would not be surprised if he comes out with something like: "I was actually hiding under the bed/in a secret closet and am the one responsible for it being accidentally recorded for public pleasure. I was there(or his source) the whole time. I was just waiting for further facts before posting."

cantstopl Wanted to put your mind at ease Kasha. He's been released from the hospital because last night he tweeted a vid of him and Maddie in bed rofl
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2514

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sun Jun 14, 2015 1:04 pm

Yes, I saw that--however that was droid Maddy. Droid Maddy has a chip that enables snatchchat mistakes to be leaked to the public via remote control. Maddy was hiding in the closet, enabled the snatch and got the chat. Eazee Sleazee Peazee.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by maniluh Sun Jun 14, 2015 1:43 pm

Alanna wrote:
missfafa wrote:I don't think they will last, I don't see Kaitlyn as someone who pursues a long term relationship, just an other 6 months max relationship of brands promotion.
I know not everyone agrees but I'm a big believer in the theory that women are more likely to settle down when the right dude comes along, but men need it to be the right timing/their cab light flashing green. So at this point, I need to hear more from and about Shawn to gauge and speculate on their chances. It'll be fun to stalk them either way this goes laugh out loud

my mom used to say this to me all the time. my mom was living in a different region and was at the top of her career and had no intention of settling down but after meeting my dad, everything changed for her. giggling

didn't kaitlyn live in germany for some guy she used to be in a relationship with? i think this shows she's willing to go the distance for someone she really loves. she wouldn't just leave everything behind (family seems very important to her) if she didn't see a potential future with the guy.

maniluh

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Sun Jun 14, 2015 1:45 pm

maniluh wrote:
Alanna wrote:
missfafa wrote:I don't think they will last, I don't see Kaitlyn as someone who pursues a long term relationship, just an other 6 months max relationship of brands promotion.
I know not everyone agrees but I'm a big believer in the theory that women are more likely to settle down when the right dude comes along, but men need it to be the right timing/their cab light flashing green. So at this point, I need to hear more from and about Shawn to gauge and speculate on their chances. It'll be fun to stalk them either way this goes laugh out loud

my mom used to say this to me all the time. my mom was living in a different region and was at the top of her career and had no intention of settling down but after meeting my dad, everything changed for her. giggling

didn't kaitlyn live in germany for some guy she used to be in a relationship with? i think this shows she's willing to go the distance for someone she really loves. she wouldn't just leave everything behind (family seems very important to her) if she didn't see a potential future with the guy.
Yep! But she tweeted she's never "crossing oceans for a man that won't even jump a puddle for [her]." I think that says everything on her views about relationsips, so we shall see!!

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 16, 2015 3:46 pm

Congrats to Kaitlyn and Shawn

Back to top Go down

Post by remockered Sat Jun 20, 2015 4:47 pm

Both Shawn and Kaitlyn appear to be off the grid again this weekend and Nick is camping.
remockered
remockered

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Sat Jun 20, 2015 5:28 pm

I hope they are together he is not my favorite, but he makes Kaitlyn giddy and I really hope to see her happy out of this.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by agentcurls Sat Jun 27, 2015 5:20 pm

Even if there wasn't a SnapChat incident, I would venture to guess Shawn was F1 based on how Kaitlyn behaves in his presence.

It's very similiar to how Meredith was with Ian, DeAnna with Graham, Jilly/Ed, Ali/Roberto, Ashley/J.P.

Since they were Bachelorettes, they always had a dominance or upper hand with all contestants except with their respective F1s, in which they all appeared to soften and take a more submissive role. That's my observation anyway.

Joey & Kelsey - You're the One

Joey & Kelsey - Why I Love You
agentcurls
agentcurls

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 28, 2015 2:13 am

I wish them well, but I still see a Des/Brooks kind of relationship, only this "Brooks" seems to reciprocate. It's hard to compare to Jash relationship I think, because they have physical chemistry, as well as mental connection!

JP is Ashley's rock throughout the journey, but Shawn only shakes the ground. And I'm still yet to see their mental connection to say they are a great match.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 63 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 33 ... 63  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion

+84
nannymargie
bluwavz
Rolly
LoveDovez
marloon
eliza3
Emilia23_12
luvlady345
chi-girl
Di_ATL
MissB