SELECT CONTENT

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion

Page 11 of 63 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 37 ... 63  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 11 Empty Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by albean99 Thu Jul 02, 2015 1:53 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:
Lucas15 wrote:snipped..

It's the circumstances that Kaitlyn is in (lead on TBette) that prevent her from being as open about her feelings for him as he is for her and that's the cage they are trapped in. She might want to just say "To Hell with this foolishness" and ride off into the sunset with Shawn - but she can't do that. She also can't stop dating other guys - even though it's pretty darn clear to me that she has zero interest in doing that. She's just got to plod through it. And Shawn has got to accept the plodding.

The thing is - if these two can tough it out another what - 2 weeks (filming timeline) the cage disappears so all they have to do is make it through a very short (but possibly very intense) time.

IA those are all the things at are expected from a Bachelorette. She isn't suppose to reveal her true feelings. The contestants are suppose to throw around ILY's like it's an every day common thing to say. OTOH I don't think Shawn is doing a good job of plodding through. He keeps pressuring her to reveal how she is feeling. He even asked her if she's in love with him. Something a lead is never suppose to say. She responds by saying she is falling in love. IMO she should have went the normal route, trust me, trust the process, let your walls down and all that bologna. Smiley

We don't know that previous cast haven't asked that if the lead because they wouldn't usually show it if they had but for some reason this season they are. We didn't use to ever hear the lead tell CH or even the camera that they were "in love" with someone prior to the finale until Des did about Brooks. Ditto telling the f2 "I love you".  

This season is a strange one alright. It makes me wonder if something crazy goes down that will make us question what happens because otherwise why make us sure Shawn is the f1?

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15305

Back to top Go down

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 11 Empty Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by Maggenzm Thu Jul 02, 2015 2:01 pm

albean99 wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:
Lucas15 wrote:snipped..

It's the circumstances that Kaitlyn is in (lead on TBette) that prevent her from being as open about her feelings for him as he is for her and that's the cage they are trapped in. She might want to just say "To Hell with this foolishness" and ride off into the sunset with Shawn - but she can't do that. She also can't stop dating other guys - even though it's pretty darn clear to me that she has zero interest in doing that. She's just got to plod through it. And Shawn has got to accept the plodding.

The thing is - if these two can tough it out another what - 2 weeks (filming timeline) the cage disappears so all they have to do is make it through a very short (but possibly very intense) time.

IA those are all the things at are expected from a Bachelorette. She isn't suppose to reveal her true feelings. The contestants are suppose to throw around ILY's like it's an every day common thing to say. OTOH I don't think Shawn is doing a good job of plodding through. He keeps pressuring her to reveal how she is feeling. He even asked her if she's in love with him. Something a lead is never suppose to say. She responds by saying she is falling in love. IMO she should have went the normal route, trust me, trust the process, let your walls down and all that bologna. Smiley

We don't know that previous cast haven't asked that if the lead because they wouldn't usually show it if they had but for some reason this season they are. We didn't use to ever hear the lead tell CH or even the camera that they were "in love" with someone prior to the finale until Des did about Brooks. Ditto telling the f2 "I love you".  

This season is a strange one alright. It makes me wonder if something crazy goes down that will make us question what happens because otherwise why make us sure Shawn is the f1?

The difference here is that Shawn is in love with K, but Brooks was not FIL nor IL with Des, he said whenever they were apart, he forgot about her, but Shawn couldn't sleep, all he can think about was K. So, not the same.
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Thu Jul 02, 2015 2:10 pm

Maggenzm wrote:
albean99 wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:

The difference here is that Shawn is in love with K, but Brooks was not FIL nor IL with Des, he said whenever they were apart, he forgot about her, but Shawn couldn't sleep, all he can think about was K. So, not the same.

I'm not saying it's the same. I'm just saying that we're shown things for a reason and I don't know why yet. I just mentioned Des because we were so surprised to hear her say she was in love with Brooks but that time he wasn't the f1 so makes sense in retrospect.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15305

Back to top Go down

Post by isittrue Thu Jul 02, 2015 10:13 pm

Yeah I agree something strange is going on.   I hope this is not another Mesnick where she picks Shawn and has strong feelings for Nick. All the articles keep pointing out the amazing chemistry for both and how none of the guys in the FS knew where she stood.  I hope this is not a case where the passion fades out of the bubble So who knows?  I personally prefer her with Shawn so I hope there is another reason they are doing this.

isittrue

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Jul 02, 2015 11:37 pm

Maggenzm wrote:snipped

GA, I don't remember hearing that, I though he asked her if she was in love with Nick, and she responded with " IFIL. You are right, she should have just asked him to trust her and the process. But, after the last RC when he almost didn't get a rose (like I believe she was going to send him home, NOT) I think he is afraid, she will pick someone else in the end.

Unless I'm mistaken, it was a clip of Shawn going to her room. They are sitting on the couch. He asked her if she was in love with him. She said paraphrasing, you can't put me in this position or something like that, then she says "I'm falling in love". I believe that's when she goes into her there are families and other things that have to happen etc. I don't think Nick was even mentioned. CMIIW

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by fatiOz Thu Jul 02, 2015 11:50 pm

Its interesting that Ashley I. Said on twitter she likes to read the forum. I guess alot of people know about it.

fatiOz

Back to top Go down

Post by Luvstruck Fri Jul 03, 2015 12:40 am

isittrue wrote:Yeah I agree something strange is going on.   I hope this is not another Mesnick where she picks Shawn and has strong feelings for Nick. All the articles keep pointing out the amazing chemistry for both and how none of the guys in the FS knew where she stood.  I hope this is not a case where the passion fades out of the bubble So who knows?  I personally prefer her with Shawn so I hope there is another reason they are doing this.

I agree it is weird this season certainly not the norm. The lead tells one guy he is "It"and spends alone time of 6-7 hoiurs on his bed per the "It" guy telling viewers while the "Three's Company" guy is there but then he goes to shower leaving her and "It" alone and when he comes back he knows something has happened with "It" to make him happy so he tells her and viewers, the next date she sleeps with "Other" guy, she worries about what "It" guy will do when he finds out about her dalliance with "Other"guy, actual hometown dates are cut ouit, the Lead has fantasy dates with "It" guy, "Other" guy, and Three's Company" guy, who already told her and us he doesn't want to be spinning his wheels, to level the playing field with Chris H telling lead and viewers she needs to bring all the relationships up to speed with "Private Time", they keep the guys together while she is having "Private Time" with each to drive them crazy, if magazine articles are to be believed the film crew crashes the "Private Time" of at least one fantasy date unannounced catching K & guy in compromising position, she cries and even the "stoic macho guy cries", she supposedly doesn't give any of the guys a clue where she stands, they bring the parents to Utah, then the final rose ceremony is held at the mansion with fresh flowers, the "Other" guy proposes & is turned down then tweets "Everything is Cool" and a couple of days later he had a "Good Night" ummhmmm, the Lead spoils her own show by Snap Chatting in bed with "It" guy, the magazines say the final rose was especially meaningful for the couple since it was held at the mansion where they met to reinforce "It" guy ending before the end of viewing season, after filming the "It" guy is out and about in his hometown with 1 woman straddling him then holding hands with a blonde and getting her number, while the Lead is seen flirting with Joel Madden a married guy on the verge of divorce according to tabloids, and the "Other" guy is seen out with a friend of the Lead the recent dumpee of Chris Soules and bystanders report to magazines she was stroking his thigh. Don't think they could have storyboarded this fiasco any better. Just waiting to see how "Refreshing" the ending is when the "Other" guy proposes and is turned down and "It" guy's proposal is accepted.

Luvstruck

Back to top Go down

Post by OnePromise Fri Jul 03, 2015 12:46 am

Luvstruck, I like your titles...
"It" guy, "Other" guy and "Three's company" guy...

thumbsup

OnePromise

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Fri Jul 03, 2015 1:06 am

^^^^ Love the "it, other and three's company" guy reference too. Smiley

I actually think you have to remember TPTB's hand in this. Kaitlyn was in bed with Shawn post show and spoiled her own show. The producers were bummed and went into "operation snapchat" mode. The SH visit got cut short. And....immediately following, Kaitlyn was whisked away to Whit, and Shawn with cupcake.

Nothing mentioned since. Most "normal" fans (and no we here on the board are not normal--imo--sorry) have almost forgotten about the snapchap reveal. I actually think it is refreshing watching the show knowing the ending. I will be watching to see how they get there in the end and how the edit changes from here on out. Smiley

Most couples have a hard time navigating post show towards a "normal" relationship in the real world. I wish them the best because the odds are against them. TWT Smiley I am looking for a new avatar of this couple. Maybe a fourth SH visit one?? Help me out Kaitlyn! ;)
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas15 Fri Jul 03, 2015 3:10 am

Luvstruck wrote:Just waiting to see how "Refreshing" the ending is when the "Other" guy proposes and is turned down and "It" guy's proposal is accepted.    

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 11 3806527698

I think the word "refreshing" came from a pre-apocolyptic world - a time before snapchat - and it was intended to make it seem as though the spoiler that she was single was correct. Snapchat changed the perception of the ending and Kaitlyn has been a loose canon ever since - and by all appearances they have chosen to let her. I haven't heard that word used "post-snapchat" and I don't expect to. I don't think the ending will be all that refreshing...

Lucas15

Male Posts : 2809

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas15 Fri Jul 03, 2015 3:20 am

albean99 wrote:This season is a strange one alright. It makes me wonder if something crazy goes down that will make us question what happens because otherwise why make us sure Shawn is the f1?

I don't think they planned that - I think they planned to make it seem that Kaitlyn was single and that's why the FRC was at the place where they had the most control over security / secrecy.

Lucas15

Male Posts : 2809

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 03, 2015 3:20 am

albean99 wrote:
Maggenzm wrote:
albean99 wrote:

I'm not saying it's the same. I'm just saying that we're shown things for a reason and I don't know why yet. I just mentioned Des because we were so surprised to hear her say she was in love with Brooks but that time he wasn't the f1 so makes sense in retrospect.

Yeah, I actually hear a lot of unspoiled people saying "well, it would be too anticlimatic if Shawn was actually the one since they told us in week 6 that he was the one". And, I honestly get what they are saying. There have been seasons where the F1 has been SUPER obvious, but that's just because we were able to read chemistry and body language, not because the show literally told us. It's insane and horribly awfully TV if they just tell us halfway through the season who the winner is.

I guess they figured the suspense of Shawn leaving after Nick sex news would be enough to keep people questioning the outcome, but there is a part of me that still thinks that there's more to the story. It almost doesn't make sense for them to have just two episodes of Nick vs. Shawn, with no rose ceremonies, and it is curious that we haven't seen any SC of the show past Nick's FSD.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 63 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 37 ... 63  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion

+84
nannymargie
bluwavz
Rolly
LoveDovez
marloon
eliza3
Emilia23_12
luvlady345
chi-girl
Di_ATL
MissB