SELECT CONTENT

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion

Page 12 of 63 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 37 ... 63  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 12 Empty Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by OnePromise Thu Jul 02, 2015 2:51 pm

Part of me wonders if Shawn does "leave" (he'd still be sequestered), making Kaitlyn freak out that she ruined the show (there is a PI in Utah of her saying something along these lines).  Then she would bring Nick to the FRC and propose because she doesn't really have an option.  And Nick would propose because he is the only one left.  And then after Nick leaves stunned, cue Shawn to arrive at the FRC having thought about how much he loves Kaitlyn and wants to give them another chance and proposes to prove it.  Happy refreshing ending ensues.  

The "she picks no one" ending is leaked and the press runs with it.  But Kaitlyn realizes that Nick thinks she chose no one because Shawn left on his own before the FRC and he doesn't know that Shawn came back to propose to her.  So she leaks the snapchat video to give him the heads up to avoid him chasing or questioning her choice.  

Explains his positive vibes and postings about Kaitlyn.  Explains him wearing the ring post show, but taking it off.  Explains the unfollowing of Nick mid season.  Explains Shawn's continued dislike of Nick as he would still likely have unresolved feelings towards Nick.  Explains Kaitlyn's indifference towards Nick in the media, blogs and SM.  She turned him down and wants to send the message that the door is closed and she is with Shawn.  Explains a lot to me.

OnePromise

Back to top Go down

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 12 Empty Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by Guest Thu Jul 02, 2015 2:53 pm

OnePromise wrote:Part of me wonders if Shawn does "leave" (he'd still be sequestered), making Kaitlyn freak out that she ruined the show (there is a PI in Utah of her saying something along these lines).  Then she would bring Nick to the FRC and propose because she doesn't really have an option.  And Nick would propose because he is the only one left.  And then after Nick leaves stunned, cue Shawn to arrive at the FRC having thought about how much he loves Kaitlyn and wants to give them another chance and proposes to prove it.  Happy refreshing ending ensues.  

The "she picks no one" ending is leaked and the press runs with it.  But Kaitlyn realizes that Nick thinks she chose no one because Shawn left on his own before the FRC and he doesn't know that Shawn came back to propose to her.  So she leaks the snapchat video to give him the heads up to avoid him chasing or questioning her choice.  

Explains his positive vibes and postings about Kaitlyn.  Explains him wearing the ring post show, but taking it off.  Explains the unfollowing of Nick mid season.  Explains Shawn's continued dislike of Nick as he would still likely have unresolved feelings towards Nick.  Explains Kaitlyn's indifference towards Nick in the media, blogs and SM.  She turned him down and wants to send the message that the door is closed and she is with Shawn.  Explains a lot to me.

That actually makes a lot of sense to me...basically the Brooks ending that we thought we were going to get.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas15 Thu Jul 02, 2015 3:40 pm

OnePromise wrote:Part of me wonders if Shawn does "leave" (he'd still be sequestered), making Kaitlyn freak out that she ruined the show (there is a PI in Utah of her saying something along these lines).  Then she would bring Nick to the FRC and propose because she doesn't really have an option.  And Nick would propose because he is the only one left.  And then after Nick leaves stunned, cue Shawn to arrive at the FRC having thought about how much he loves Kaitlyn and wants to give them another chance and proposes to prove it.  Happy refreshing ending ensues.  

OP you are so tantalizing close to the possibility I have only recently started to consider:

It's not really necessary for Shawn to have left or Nick to have believed he left - all the show had to do was make Nick believe that for whatever the reason, Kaitlyn rejected Shawn as well as him. Given what Nick did (which was to try and meet with Andi and when that didn't work he sent her a letter and then planned a conversation at the ATFR to resolve the issue) - either on his own or producer manipulated doesn't matter much - if he did it once he can be encouraged to do it again.

The original spoiler was actually a foiler - mis-information that didn't just make "us" believe she was single - it could have made Nick believe she was single and thus open to an approach. Nick gives positive tweets and - basically - repeats the same playbook from his first season. Perhaps asks the producers to meet with Kaitlyn and, just as they told Andi, they tell Kaitlyn. She refuses to meet with him and pushes it back to the ATFR, which is exactly what the producers wanted - an ATFR show down - and drama.

Kaitlyn gets in touch with Andi and finds out from Andi all that happened after the FRC and leading up to the ATFR and sees they are using the very same pattern on her (Kaitlyn's) season and realizes this is going to be a huge mess on the ATFR unless she can figure out some way to stop it. This happens about the time Kaitlyn unfollows Nick - that shuts down some of the DM communications channels that they used before the show.

She also tells Shawn what's going on - she by now has learned the lesson to work with Shawn as a partner instead of going it all alone, and she has unfettered access to Shawn by phone, text, etc, AND safe house visits - one of which is scheduled about a week after she realizes the show is setting her up.

The plan she comes up with isn't rocket science - she knew Andi had slipped up on snapchat by disclosing that Josh's contact was in her app but that's not good enough - Kaitlyn needs something impossible to ignore that's going to send a message to Nick - "Back off - I'm not available".

At the next safe house visit she posts a snapchat video of her in bed with Shawn and leaves it up just long enough to get seen but short enough that she can plausibly claim it was just a mistake - and the show can't prove it wasn't a mistake. The show really can't do anything about it because she has discovered one of their only vulnerabilities - PR. Kaitlyn knows that no matter what else they might have been planning she's going to be sitting next to Shawn with a $100,000 ring on her finger and they really can't make her too mad or be too hard on her - they need her on live TV, happy and in love. About all they can do is let her do a little happy dance and tease - without blatant confirmation - that she's with Shawn and reinforce the message to Nick to back off. Unless Nick believes there's a chance he isn't going to do anything dramatic on the ATFR - more likely just wish the couple well and unless Nick has spent the last 2 weeks in solitary isolation he has to know what's going on.

Do I know this is what happened? - absolutely not; I'm 80/40 about it. But there's nothing about this that I think is impossible and that's just IMO.

Lucas15

Male Posts : 2809

Back to top Go down

Post by leselihau Thu Jul 02, 2015 4:45 pm

While I think all of that would be good television...I think it's unlikely, imo I'm going to go with a classic F2 showdown. I'm much more likely to think that TPTB told Kaitlyn she had to let Nick propose so she did...she rejected it and accepted Shawn's.

leselihau

Back to top Go down

Post by agentcurls Thu Jul 02, 2015 4:52 pm

^excellent theory, Lucas15. It's as plausible as any.

Joey & Kelsey - You're the One

Joey & Kelsey - Why I Love You
agentcurls
agentcurls

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Thu Jul 02, 2015 5:12 pm

If the snap isn't an accident, I don't think Shawn was in on it, he looks really fiancéed out and like he's feeling no pain.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by leselihau Thu Jul 02, 2015 5:25 pm

Alanna wrote:If the snap isn't an accident, I don't think Shawn was in on it, he looks really fiancéed out and like he's feeling no pain.

cantstopl

leselihau

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas15 Thu Jul 02, 2015 5:53 pm

Alanna wrote:If the snap isn't an accident, I don't think Shawn was in on it, he looks really fiancéed out and like he's feeling no pain.

True that - but if planned it was planned in advance before anyone got fiancéed out. If planned it was a ballsy move and not without some risk - risk that included both Kaitlyn and Shawn because they were together at the time. IMO if planned they were both in on the plan.

Lucas15

Male Posts : 2809

Back to top Go down

Post by Nonina430 Thu Jul 02, 2015 5:56 pm

Have any of you theorized that possibly thee snapchat was 
photoshopped. When I first looked at it, it didn't seem right
Shawn looked sleepy as though he had just awakened. Kaitlin
was bright eyed and bushy tailed, as though they were two
different pics. Pics are manipulated all the time on Internet. 
Strong possibility it was planted, to throw off.speechless

Nonina430

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 02, 2015 5:57 pm

Still sticking to the theory that Kaitlyn was just careless and made a mistake. Just seeing what I've seen from Kaitlyn, she doesn't seem "smart" (for lack of a better word) enough to think that far ahead and plan all that out. And, why couldn't she just DM or text Nick and be like "hey, man, I'm engaged to Shawn. Back the h*ll off". Seems like a much easier thing to do that wouldn't potentially get you sued.

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Jul 02, 2015 7:05 pm

Love the 80/40 part of your theory, Lucas. Gave me a good chuckle. Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 12 3806527698
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Jul 02, 2015 7:48 pm

I enjoyed your speculation Lucas.

I wonder if this tweet corresponds with your theory.

Snapchat gate happened June 12th

Nick Viall ‏@viallnicholas28  Jun 13
Memories happen without warning

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 63 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 37 ... 63  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion

+84
nannymargie
bluwavz
Rolly
LoveDovez
marloon
eliza3
Emilia23_12
luvlady345
chi-girl
Di_ATL
MissB