SELECT CONTENT

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion

Page 20 of 63 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 41 ... 63  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 20 Empty Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by nuts2uiam Tue Jul 07, 2015 9:54 am

I personally don't find Shawn attractive either physically or in his comportment. I think he is displaying rather possessive qualities that seem frightening to me. I know it is a tv show but I think there are ways of showing you care deeply for someone without getting to the bullying stage. Just my opinion of couese.
nuts2uiam
nuts2uiam

Female Posts : 719

Back to top Go down

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 20 Empty Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by agentcurls Tue Jul 07, 2015 10:05 am

nuts2uiam wrote:I personally don't find Shawn attractive either physically or in his comportment.  I think he is displaying rather possessive qualities that seem frightening to me.  I know it is a tv show but I think there are ways of showing you care deeply for someone without getting to the bullying stage. Just my opinion of course.

Kaitlyn has a very strong personality and I think she needs an assertive man and not one who passively waits by on the sidelines. I actually think she thrives on Shawn's intense feelings. If she found it scary and not endearing, she would send him packing, IMO.

Joey & Kelsey - You're the One

Joey & Kelsey - Why I Love You
agentcurls
agentcurls

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue Jul 07, 2015 10:57 am

agentcurls wrote:
nuts2uiam wrote:I personally don't find Shawn attractive either physically or in his comportment.  I think he is displaying rather possessive qualities that seem frightening to me.  I know it is a tv show but I think there are ways of showing you care deeply for someone without getting to the bullying stage. Just my opinion of course.

Kaitlyn has a very strong personality and I think she needs an assertive man and not one who passively waits by on the sidelines. I actually think she thrives on Shawn's intense feelings. If she found it scary and not endearing, she would send him packing, IMO.
Absolutely. She describes Nick as intense and Shawn as a babe so yeah, I think she gets Shawn and he gets her. That's all that matters, she's the one that has to deal with him, not any of us.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas15 Tue Jul 07, 2015 11:54 am

agentcurls wrote:Kaitlyn has a very strong personality and I think she needs an assertive man and not one who passively waits by on the sidelines. I actually think she thrives on Shawn's intense feelings. If she found it scary and not endearing, she would send him packing, IMO.

I couldn't agree more. Almost nobody checks all the boxes but I see a lot of "alpha" in Kaitlyn (and I would say the same about Shawn as well) and IMO she would perceive someone who is not assertive and doesn't call her out as a weakness - IMO she is not going to be attracted to a weak man. IMO she is more attracted to Shawn because he pushes back on her and would walk away if he didn't.

Shawn seems to nicely blend (in an intuitive way) the ability to figure out when to push back and when to pull back - he's done both at seemingly the right time. Likewise Kaitlyn seems to know when she can push and when to pull and their relationship is fascinating to me to watch as they learn how to deal with each other and their instinctive mutual attraction.

Lucas15

Male Posts : 2809

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 07, 2015 12:11 pm

Lucas15 wrote:
agentcurls wrote:Kaitlyn has a very strong personality and I think she needs an assertive man and not one who passively waits by on the sidelines. I actually think she thrives on Shawn's intense feelings. If she found it scary and not endearing, she would send him packing, IMO.

I couldn't agree more. Almost nobody checks all the boxes but I see a lot of "alpha" in Kaitlyn (and I would say the same about Shawn as well) and IMO she would perceive someone who is not assertive and doesn't call her out as a weakness - IMO she is not going to be attracted to a weak man. IMO she is more attracted to Shawn because he pushes back on her and would walk away if he didn't.

Shawn seems to nicely blend (in an intuitive way) the ability to figure out when to push back and when to pull back - he's done both at seemingly the right time. Likewise Kaitlyn seems to know when she can push and when to pull and their relationship is fascinating to me to watch as they learn how to deal with each other and their instinctive mutual attraction.

This is so true. Despite how messy this is, I love how real they feel as a couple and how they already seem so committed to working through things together without expecting each other to be perfect. IMO, they're getting way further along as a couple than the usual initial physical attraction and romantic bubble dates allow. That is refreshing actually.

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue Jul 07, 2015 12:59 pm

They seem to understand each other so well and so naturally, and call each other out when it's appropriate. I'm sick of the angst but I find them together so interesting, so real, and really compelling. They're definitely a much older/mature couple than I would think at this point in their relationship. Jmo.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 07, 2015 1:04 pm

I still don't see there is love between these two.

That big baby seeks for validation the whole time, and questioned her every moves. He wants this girl, I get it, but this is "want", and love doesn't made from want.

Kait felt for his physique early on, and thought it's him therefore she worried he would leave. But worry and guilt were not love either.

And I have yet to see a deep conversation between these two.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue Jul 07, 2015 1:40 pm

peggy0221 wrote:I still don't see there is love between these two.

That big baby seeks for validation the whole time, and questioned her every moves. He wants this girl, I get it, but this is "want", and love doesn't made from want.

Kait felt for his physique early on, and thought it's him therefore she worried he would leave. But worry and guilt were not love either.

And I have yet to see a deep conversation between these two.

I see lust as well, but Kaitlyn is all about the sex so we'll see how long that lasts.

Right now, I see Shawn p*ssed at Nick and wanting to make sure he comes out tops in this battle. No doubt he will, but will it last after the dust settles and he has nobody to beat and all the negativity of reality TV SM comes crashing down? It may be an us against the world mentality to prove everyone wrong and who knows, they may beat the odds, but I doubt it. I just see so many similarities to Josh and Andi. Yes, they have many things in common, but those may be the very things that eventually drive them apart.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by agentcurls Tue Jul 07, 2015 2:13 pm

Lucas15 wrote:

I agree wholeheartedly.
I'm seeing natural, organically blended chemistry like I've never seen before from this franchise.
Despite the delivery sometimes, Shawn has demonstrated a high level of emotional intelligence with Kaitlyn. If more men were as forthcoming as he is, it might've saved many a relationship.  He is being so raw, honest, and natural about this situation.  I would say the same for Nick, Ben H, etc. if they were behaving in the same manner. They aren't though. Nick is not as invested emotionally. Ben H. is indifferent.
Kaitlyn is full of zest and seems to grab life by the horns. Shawn, with his brush with death, seems  to have just as much passion. It truly is a dynamic pairing, IMO.

Last edited by agentcurls on Tue Jul 07, 2015 4:23 pm; edited 2 times in total

agentcurls
agentcurls

Back to top Go down

Post by agentcurls Tue Jul 07, 2015 2:17 pm

relaxing wrote:
Lucas15 wrote:

This is so true.  Despite how messy this is, I love how real they feel as a couple and how they already seem so committed to working through things together without expecting each other to be perfect.  IMO, they're getting way further along as a couple than the usual initial physical attraction and romantic bubble dates allow.  That is refreshing actually.

I agree. I think if they Had a bubble-date in some post-apocalyptic desert sitting on a cardboard blanket, they would be enjoying one another just as thoroughly.

agentcurls
agentcurls

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Tue Jul 07, 2015 9:40 pm

agentcurls wrote:
Lucas15 wrote:

I agree wholeheartedly.
I'm seeing natural, organically blended chemistry like I've never seen before from this franchise.
Despite the delivery sometimes, Shawn has demonstrated a high level of emotional intelligence with Kaitlyn. If more men were as forthcoming as he is, it might've saved many a relationship.  He is being so raw, honest, and natural about this situation.  I would say the same for Nick, Ben H, etc. if they were behaving in the same manner. They aren't though. Nick is not as invested emotionally. Ben H. is indifferent.
Kaitlyn is full of zest and seems to grab life by the horns. Shawn, with his brush with death, seems  to have just as much passion. It truly is a dynamic pairing, IMO.

True to that! show me a couple who do not address situations as they come, I will show a couple who are not going to make it long term. These two have major chance of making it.JMO
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by rosesrREd Tue Jul 07, 2015 9:51 pm

Maggenzm wrote:
agentcurls wrote:
Lucas15 wrote:

I agree wholeheartedly.

True to that! show me a couple who do not address situations as they come, I will show a couple who are not going to make it long term. These two have major chance of making it.JMO

Not a chance in hades these two will make it long term. I don't think Kaitlyn was really looking for a husband, and I think Shawn just wanted to win.
rosesrREd
rosesrREd

Female Posts : 1456

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 63 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 41 ... 63  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion

+84
nannymargie
bluwavz
Rolly
LoveDovez
marloon
eliza3
Emilia23_12
luvlady345
chi-girl
Di_ATL
MissB