SELECT CONTENT

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion

Page 22 of 63 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 42 ... 63  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 22 Empty Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by Bet2Win Wed Jul 08, 2015 3:31 pm

iamreal2u wrote:Well again she banged the dude(s) after saying he was the one.  I guess two wrongs or rights however you look at it.

The term itself is disrespectful to all involved imo, including himself if that's the way he views having sex with someone.
Bet2Win
Bet2Win

Back to top Go down

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 22 Empty Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by Seabear Wed Jul 08, 2015 4:45 pm

IMO - One of the biggest annoyances with this season is the ridiculous gender bias.  Prime example...  Shawn's unrelenting narcissistic insecurity, it is all about me...I am "the one" behavior VS Britt's all about me, pretty girl behavior last season.  Shawn is excused by so many as being "in love with the girl" so any childish self serving outbursts are justifiably fine ... He is a "fan favorite." VS Britt's childish self serving outbursts which were uniformly vilified.  I am not a "fan" of either of these cast members but it is annoying how if a man behaves this way so many people especially lots of woman excuse and embrace this but if a woman does this men and women universally bash her.  Since I view this whole season as a virtual train wreck, I just had to share one of my rants!  I sincerely hope next season has a storyline and we actually "get to know" the cast of characters for more than just a series of dramatic outbursts!!
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Wed Jul 08, 2015 6:18 pm

Seabear wrote:IMO - One of the biggest annoyances with this season is the ridiculous gender bias.  Prime example...  Shawn's unrelenting narcissistic insecurity, it is all about me...I am "the one" behavior VS Britt's all about me, pretty girl behavior last season.  Shawn is excused by so many as being "in love with the girl" so any childish self serving outbursts are justifiably fine ... He is a "fan favorite." VS Britt's childish self serving outbursts which were uniformly vilified.  I am not a "fan" of either of these cast members but it is annoying how if a man behaves this way so many people especially lots of woman excuse and embrace this but if a woman does this men and women universally bash her.  Since I view this whole season as a virtual train wreck, I just had to share one of my rants!  I sincerely hope next season has a storyline and we actually "get to know" the cast of characters for more than just a series of dramatic outbursts!!

Plenty of people are criticizing Shawn. Probably as much as Britt last season. I think her problem was that she's an actress and didn't come across as the least bit sincere to me at least. I still don't think so this season. Shawn isn't acting from what I can tell and he seems to be having trouble with the "process" more than it being all about him. I don't like everything he's done including calling Nick the "other guy" and going to see Kaitlyn or Nick. JMO

I guess it's all subjective though and I'd be careful not to accuse fellow members of having bias if that's what you're doing. Everyone can have an opinion without defending it.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15320

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Wed Jul 08, 2015 6:21 pm

I think people are more forgiving with an f1. I also agree that at least Shawn seems sincerely psycho (ish) and not made-for-TV laugh out loud 

I didn't think Britt was that bad at all actually.

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 22 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by leselihau Wed Jul 08, 2015 6:48 pm

bleuberry wrote:I think people are more forgiving with an f1. I also agree that at least Shawn seems sincerely psycho (ish) and not made-for-TV laugh out loud 

That bolded has me cantstopl

leselihau

Back to top Go down

Post by Bet2Win Wed Jul 08, 2015 6:59 pm

bleuberry wrote:I think people are more forgiving with an f1. I also agree that at least Shawn seems sincerely psycho (ish) and not made-for-TV laugh out loud 

I preferred Britt to Kaitlyn, and right about now, I would much prefer a season of rainbows and unicorns than what has been dished up.

This season has been so bad, that it's making me reconsider my feelings for MeAnna. laugh out loud
Bet2Win
Bet2Win

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Wed Jul 08, 2015 7:02 pm

Simply hilarious. No other way to describe it. I would judge him so much more if he was being psycho by himself and fell in love by himself, but since she's just as freaking crazed over him, everyone gets a pass from me. Woohoo!! Go cray, KaitBoo...well you already did but you know what I mean.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by agentcurls Wed Jul 08, 2015 7:06 pm

Alanna wrote:

Simply hilarious. No other way to describe it. I would judge him so much more if he was being psycho by himself and fell in love by himself, but since she's just as freaking crazed over him, everyone gets a pass from me. Woohoo!! Go cray, KaitBoo...well you already did but you know what I mean.

cantstopl : cantstopl

Joey & Kelsey - You're the One

Joey & Kelsey - Why I Love You
agentcurls
agentcurls

Back to top Go down

Post by nikikass Wed Jul 08, 2015 7:12 pm

I am just loving this crazy season.  I wanted different and I got it.  This has been my favourite so far.

If you sit back and watch and try not to dissect everything it is quite good.  I actually have loved all the dates too.   Kaitlyn you did not disappoint.  Thank you.  

I don't know if I could have handled a season with Britt.  All the foo foo and lemonade and "golly gee".  

I am giddy over Kaitlyn finding her one.. however disfunctional it is.  Welcome to the real world. Thanks Kaitlyn and mostly TB for bringing a little of real life to this fanatasy land.

I adore her and her faults. (makes me not look so bad giggling )

Now get out there and procreate...
nikikass
nikikass

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Wed Jul 08, 2015 7:43 pm

Alanna wrote:

Thank you for this! They are both crazyyyy cutiessss! Love them and I am enjoying the show more and more. I like Kaitboo and all their faults too! I agree with the above poster who said the show has been great. Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 22 3806527698

Can't wait to see them at the ATFR. Smiley
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 08, 2015 7:59 pm

I'll take crazy in love (or lust or whatever ) vs fake perma smiles, canned lines, crocodile tears and soulless ILYs for the cameras any day. Can't say the emotions amoung this years love triangle aren't genuine and intense, IMO (and I include Nick in that too).

Back to top Go down

Post by CarrieA Wed Jul 08, 2015 8:24 pm

After all the drama and tears with everyone this season there better be a freakin good FRC where they are both a hot mess of emotions professing their love to one another. They better both says their ILYs and he best be twirling her around in circles while their play the video montage. I can't take much more of this "man drama" rotfl
CarrieA
CarrieA

Female Posts : 3482

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 63 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 42 ... 63  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion

+84
nannymargie
bluwavz
Rolly
LoveDovez
marloon
eliza3
Emilia23_12
luvlady345
chi-girl
Di_ATL
MissB