SELECT CONTENT

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion

Page 42 of 63 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 41, 42, 43 ... 52 ... 63  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 42 Empty Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by Ladybug82 Sun Jul 19, 2015 5:08 pm

But she was thrown under the bus because of her own actions, both on the show and off (pre-FS sex, telling Shawn he was the one so early, snapchat gate, etc.).  And Shawn didn't help with all his melt downs and all either.  IMO...

Past leads have managed to remain a little less bias or at least weren't so OTT obvious with their blogs while still giving details of their love story.  I'm all for reading about special little details or things that happened through out filming, but she should be doing that across the board.  Not trying to omit or re-write the story as it airs.  And they will have plenty of time to give details about their special things, during media rounds.  Plus, I'm sure she'll have no problem over sharing on SM.

Last edited by Ladybug82 on Sun Jul 19, 2015 5:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 42 Empty Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by Maggenzm Sun Jul 19, 2015 5:09 pm

This happens every seasons by this time. K happens to think S is the best match for her and and a lot of us agree, this doesn't take anything away from the others she didn't pick, so we shall see, time will tell if they will last long term.
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sun Jul 19, 2015 5:14 pm

We really aren't going to start discussing word count are we?? cantstopl (I can't believe I am saying this!)
Certainly not for those of us reading pages a day! duh

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by agentcurls Sun Jul 19, 2015 5:19 pm

mindless wrote:
agentcurls wrote:She is choosing to do, say, write, what SHE wants. And for good reason. Tptb tried to throw her, Shawn, and their love story under the bus. And she wants the world to know how she really feels about Shawn. I don't see that as coming from a place of insecurity. I think she is proud of their relationship and wants to share it with all.

She can shout it from the rooftops in a week though. Why the impatience? Reeks of insecurity IMO.

Or is she simply bursting at the seams with excitement and finding it hard to contain herself?
She does not seem insecure in her recent public appearances. I'm seeing a humble confidence.

Joey & Kelsey - You're the One

Joey & Kelsey - Why I Love You
agentcurls
agentcurls

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Sun Jul 19, 2015 5:28 pm

agentcurls wrote:
mindless wrote:
agentcurls wrote:She is choosing to do, say, write, what SHE wants. And for good reason. Tptb tried to throw her, Shawn, and their love story under the bus. And she wants the world to know how she really feels about Shawn. I don't see that as coming from a place of insecurity. I think she is proud of their relationship and wants to share it with all.

She can shout it from the rooftops in a week though. Why the impatience? Reeks of insecurity IMO.

Or is she simply bursting at the seams with excitement and finding it hard to contain herself?
She does not seem insecure in her recent public appearances. I'm seeing a humble confidence.

:yes: Yup, Yup, and Yup!
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Sun Jul 19, 2015 5:31 pm

chasingpavements wrote:
Maggenzm wrote:
chasingpavements wrote:

Nope, only engaged once. Not any less marriage material than Jason (one broken marriage, one broken engagement) or Emily Maynard (2 broken engagements), who are both married today. Btw, Andi has just as many broken engagements as Nick does.

The point is not how many engagements or marriages, the problem is that he is the one always being dumped, that's a red flag to me. Dump me once, Ok, dump me twice, Humm, dump me three times? time for deep thinking here. I am not saying he is a bad guy bcs I changed my view of him this season. I am just saying, if I was him, I start looking deep inside for the reason and not outside JMO.

First of all, being dumped three times does not mean that he gets dumped all the time. Second of all, take someone like Des, who said that she was always the one to love more and had never gotten that love back: does that mean that she is unloveable or that there's something wrong with her because she was presumably the one who was dumped in all her past relationships? I don't think so. All it meant was that she hadn't met the right guy yet.

No matter how we cut it, Nick is a very successful man who can have any woman he wants and loves. As I said, It is my opinion that women he wants and think are the one for him don't want him for marriage. So, IMHO there is something there we don't know, but I leave it to that bcs we will never going to agree any way, so I am out of here.
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Sun Jul 19, 2015 6:03 pm

^^^ personally, I just don't see how he's any different than any of the other poor saps that wound up F2, except it happened to him twice.  So, maybe his picker is a little off or maybe he just had to have a really bumpy, twisted road to go down before he finds his special someone.  I'm sure all that he's gone threw over the years in relationships, especially with the last 2 being played out for everyone to see, he's learned lots about himself.  As well as, what he truly does and doesn't want in and out of a relationship and partner.  I would think it would make him even more appreciative of the one he spends his life with, when he finally finds her.

He's not the first nor will he be the last that has made multiple returns and attempted to find love in the Bach nation family.  He's just unlucky enough to wind up F2 twice.  While he has to be held responsible for his own actions, if the lead feels something more for someone else, how is he at fault?  If he gave his all and put his heart in and on the line for the girl, what more could he do, if she realized he wasn't the one for her?  They each have to do what is best for them (whether we like it or not  giggling ).  Plus, he wasn't the one that had the opportunity to make the final choice about the relationship. Sometimes when things don't work out as planned, it's just as much a blessing as when they actually do.   JMHO...
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Hotmomma Sun Jul 19, 2015 6:25 pm

Kashathediva wrote:We really aren't going to start discussing word count are we?? cantstopl (I can't believe I am saying this!)

Kash you and GA are probably up to 4/5000 a hour! Hugesmile
Hotmomma
Hotmomma

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 19, 2015 6:26 pm

I've heard people say this a lot, and I truly don't get it. I feel like Kaitlyn/Shawn got one of the best "love stories" in this franchise, as their fans got to see her give him a FIR, give him the first kiss, say that this is the closest she's felt to love at first sight, tell him that she's falling in love with him after the first date, and say that it feels that her husband telling her ILY for the first time. Their fans haven't had to hear K tell anyone else that she loves them (like Sean/Cat fans did), make future plans with the F2 (like Nikki/JP fans did), and deal with the fact that their F1 was second choice (like Chris/Des fans did). I think that TPTB did the best they could with the material that K/S gave them. If K was going to pre-FS sex with another guy and freakout about it, of course they were going to show it. If S was going to have panic attacks every other day, of course they were going to show it. I don't think that they got any worse than past couples, and I would actually argue that they got much better.

And, lastly, it's important to remember that this isn't a personal DVD for them to remember their love story. They are merely players in a reality show whose main purpose is to entertain 7 million people. Kaitlyn didn't get paid to fall in love; she got paid to be the "prize" in a dramatic search for love that TPTB could make a show out of. The blogs are not her personal journal, they are a part of her job.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sun Jul 19, 2015 6:29 pm

Hotmomma wrote:
Kashathediva wrote:We really aren't going to start discussing word count are we?? cantstopl (I can't believe I am saying this!)

Kash you and GA are probably up to 4/5000 a hour! Hugesmile

It depends on whose post we're reading. I think that would be a very modest estimation. Praying

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Sun Jul 19, 2015 6:31 pm

I think Kaitlyn ruined her own love story too, honestly. She and Shawn could have had the best and most uncontested love story of this franchise if she hadn't visited Shawn and told him he's f1 and then immediately jumped into bed with Nick. However, their not perfect love story allowed Kait to see that Shawn will stick with her through anything, which is something I think she really needed, so at the end of the day, I can see how their bumpy road could help in the long run. Of course, this is assuming he's really over the sex scandal. His behavior during media post finale will be key to this, so I'll be watching it extra closely, which I'm sure I'd do in any case laugh out loud

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sun Jul 19, 2015 6:39 pm

chasingpavements wrote:

I've heard people say this a lot, and I truly don't get it. I feel like Kaitlyn/Shawn got one of the best "love stories" in this franchise, as their fans got to see her give him a FIR, give him the first kiss, say that this is the closest she's felt to love at first sight, tell him that she's falling in love with him after the first date, and say that it feels that her husband telling her ILY for the first time. Their fans haven't had to hear K tell anyone else that she loves them (like Sean/Cat fans did), make future plans with the F2 (like Nikki/JP fans did), and deal with the fact that their F1 was second choice (like Chris/Des fans did). I think that TPTB did the best they could with the material that K/S gave them. If K was going to pre-FS sex with another guy and freakout about it, of course they were going to show it. If S was going to have panic attacks every other day, of course they were going to show it. I don't think that they got any worse than past couples, and I would actually argue that they got much better.

And, lastly, it's important to remember that this isn't a personal DVD for them to remember their love story. They are merely players in a reality show whose main purpose is to entertain 7 million people. Kaitlyn didn't get paid to fall in love; she got paid to be the "prize" in a dramatic search for love that TPTB could make a show out of. The blogs are not her personal journal, they are a part of her job.

All those things aside, I think all the drama has greatly overshadowed any "love story" this season. I'd take the love story of several other past seasons for this hodge-podge mess.

I know others have used the lead's blog as some form of clue about sleuthing and such. I basically ignore them now because they just don't feel as authentic as they used to a few years ago. I think some take the lead's blogs too seriously. JMO

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 42 87b72b10 Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 42 86669110 Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 42 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 42 of 63 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 41, 42, 43 ... 52 ... 63  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion

+84
nannymargie
bluwavz
Rolly
LoveDovez
marloon
eliza3
Emilia23_12
luvlady345
chi-girl
Di_ATL
MissB