SELECT CONTENT

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion

Page 31 of 63 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 47 ... 63  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 31 Empty Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by Alanna Thu Jul 16, 2015 9:16 pm

stuckinsc wrote:
Alanna wrote:
chasingpavements wrote:I actually thought that maybe Shawn/Kaitlyn were having problems, around the time that Nick came on the show and RS started posting frequently about their pre-show activities, and that's why Kaitlyn was doing all these things to show Shawn that she was committed. And, maybe TPTB were allowing her because they wanted a couple by the ATFR.

I know that there together July 4th and he wore CA pants, but that doesn't necessarily mean there aren't issues. Ben/Court and Brad/Emily both broke up during airing of the show, but had gotten back together by the ATFR.
Kait was way too happy doing media after the Dublin date for there to be significant to the point of breaking up problems then imo.

No offense, but Kaitlyn's extreme mood swings from happy, happy, happy in Dublin media to despondent and so upset over SM backlash a week later is just odd.  She is not acting stable to me, so at this point her moods are not a good indicator for me. JMO.
This is a serious, true question that's not snarky because I'm confused where this is coming from- do you actually follow her? She's not upset or despondent whatsoever from everything that I've seen and I follow her on all her platforms. She just did a bunch of periscopes with her family and bestie where she was singing, playing, joking and being her normal self.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 31 Empty Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by Guest Thu Jul 16, 2015 9:28 pm

I'll ditto Alanna's question. I'm a bit confused at some of the comments about Kaityn's behaviour and mental state when on her soc media she's just a silly goof as usual.

Also would like to add as devil's advocate about her tweet responses to negative comments ... the bachelorette is one of the most tweeted about shows on tv. There are probably thousands of awful comments directed at Kaitlyn weekly, maybe way more than that. And she's responded to what, like maybe 1 of those a week with a snarky comeback. Sure, I agree better to ignore it, but it's not like she's out there replying to even a fraction of the mean things said about her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 16, 2015 9:31 pm

Yeah, she seems fine to me on Periscope too. The only thing that seemed "off" was that she never even says Nick's name and I think even blocked someone that said she should be with him. Just makes me think that things aren't well with them right now, but she certainly seems happy!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 16, 2015 10:07 pm

What if the editing was done to show K and S badly just to punish her for saying he was the one mid season? Seems like Shawn was shown in the jealous mode from that scene where he confessed that she sneaked to see him, so all the footage the might have left on the floor is aired to prove a point to K and S. The fact that she has kept saying repeatedly on the show and post show she was wrong for telling hm makes me think she got a stern warning from TPTB and it may also be their way of sending a message to future contestants who dare to break the rules. CH too has been talking about how she caused her wn problems by sneaking and making a declaration. Just a thought

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Thu Jul 16, 2015 10:40 pm

She seems to be pretty upset about all the SM. JMO she is obsessive about the SM. She is up and down a lot. Just my opinion. I could be wrong. Just reading everything written here it sounds a lot like dealing with a person in a manic phase and the use of alcohol a lot is a classic self medicating response. Even the excessive use of SM (she is out performing the Kardashians on SM) is just odd to me. This is just my opinion and I can be totally wrong. But to me the Kaitlyn I am seeing in her interviews and all this SM activity is not a stable person.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by isittrue Thu Jul 16, 2015 11:06 pm

see2love wrote:What if the editing was done to show K and S badly just to punish her for saying he was the one mid season? Seems like Shawn was shown in the jealous mode from that scene where he confessed that she sneaked to see him, so all the footage the might have left on the floor is aired to prove a point to K and S. The fact that she has kept saying repeatedly on the show and post show she was wrong for telling hm makes me think she got a stern warning from TPTB and it may also be their way of sending a message to future contestants who dare to break the rules. CH too has been talking about how she caused her wn problems by sneaking and making a declaration. Just a thought

I agree. It seems almost since Snapchat, Shawn's edit has taken a turn for the worst . Maybe he was manipulated by producers to get into these confrontations with Nick because of things his best buddy the producer was telling him or promises that it would be good ratings and maybe he was told that he would be the hero of those storyline and best "evil Nick". I am sure he certainly had not expected his edit to be so poor. He has lots of close friends from the show like Cupcake, Ben H and Jared who all seem like good guys so I don't think they'd be hanging out with him if he were really an irrational bully. I just don't know anymore as the more I read the more confused I get

isittrue

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Thu Jul 16, 2015 11:23 pm

isittrue wrote:
see2love wrote:What if the editing was done to show K and S badly just to punish her for saying he was the one mid season? Seems like Shawn was shown in the jealous mode from that scene where he confessed that she sneaked to see him, so all the footage the might have left on the floor is aired to prove a point to K and S. The fact that she has kept saying repeatedly on the show and post show she was wrong for telling hm makes me think she got a stern warning from TPTB and it may also be their way of sending a message to future contestants who dare to break the rules. CH too has been talking about how she caused her wn problems by sneaking and making a declaration. Just a thought

I agree.  It seems almost since Snapchat, Shawn's edit has taken a turn for the worst .  Maybe he was manipulated by producers to get into these confrontations with Nick because of things his best buddy the producer was telling him or promises that it would be good ratings and maybe he was told that he would be the hero of those storyline and best  "evil Nick". I am sure he certainly had not expected his edit to be so poor.  He has lots of close friends from the show like Cupcake, Ben H and Jared who all seem like good guys so I don't think they'd be hanging out with him if he were really an irrational bully.  I just don't know anymore as the more I read the more confused I get

I am truly tired of the editors made him do it for Shawn's behavior. If he is stupid enough to act like a jealous irrational jerk because the producers told him too, he deserves his edit. The other guys love Shawn because they were never a threat to him, so he never turned on him. We joked during Byron's season at one point the other women helped Mary get ready for a princess date and we said it looked like her bridesmaids helping her get ready for her wedding. I think Shawn informed the others that he was it with Kaitlyn and the others for the most part obeyed his command. Jared might be the exception and look at Shawn's freak out at his GDR. I think Shawn with the shirt and extra attention thought he was it and with his swagger marked her to the other men. Nick was a threat to that because Nick didn't give a care what Shawn thought, he was there to pursue his own relationship with Kaitlyn.

So either Shawn is a jealous jerk or a gullible idiot. Either way, I would pass on that one. Good luck to him and Kaitlyn, together they bring out traits in each other that make me dislike them greatly. But if they hare happy, so be it, my opinion is totally irrelevant in the long run. If they marry and are celebrating ten years in the future like Trista and Ryan, I will admit I was wrong, because Trista was no way near good enough for sweet wonderful Ryan. She needed to chose her equal in smugness Charlie. So yup, I am often wrong. Hugesmile
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Thu Jul 16, 2015 11:41 pm

Kaitlyn has been fine-- imo --on SM. I see nothing that indicates she is upset at all. Different strokes I guess. Smiley We will know soon! ;)
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Jul 16, 2015 11:45 pm

Different strokes for sure.

I found her SHV snapchatgate to be very odd to say the least and a waste of time when time is precious and few to spend it snapchatting with one's F1. I guess I don't find that relatable either since I would rather be spending time with someone I barely know and am engaged to and in love with rather than snapchat/Mario Kart-ing which sounds like 2+ years down the road to do not something to do when one is in honeymoon stage and has limited physical time with someone.

Have no idea if Kaitlyn is happy or not with Shawn because she spends most of her time on SM anyway. I'd be working on my F1 relationship rather than spending time on SM... but that is just me laugh out loud.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Jul 16, 2015 11:54 pm

I think in general much of those younger than 30 are spending far too much energy and time dealing with SM vs real communication. It's a societal change that imo needs moderation at best.
As far as spending time physically intimate or playing board games, video games etc it's all getting to know you time. I love games so that's all good to me.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 17, 2015 12:12 am

Snapchatting takes all of 10 seconds or 20 secs per story. I am sure they spent the remaining 47hrs and 40secs totally immersed in one another. I am cutting these people a slack, even Nick because we only see or know a tiny bit of the whole story.

Back to top Go down

Post by jojo47 Fri Jul 17, 2015 12:23 am

Kashathediva wrote:I think in general much of those younger than 30 are spending far too much energy and time dealing with SM vs real communication. It's a societal change that imo needs moderation at best.
As far as spending time physically intimate or playing board games, video games etc it's all getting to know you time. I love games so that's all good to me.

Plus you can't have sex for 4.5 days STRAIGHT... can you? Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 31 2498057887
jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 31 of 63 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 47 ... 63  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion

+84
nannymargie
bluwavz
Rolly
LoveDovez
marloon
eliza3
Emilia23_12
luvlady345
chi-girl
Di_ATL
MissB