SELECT CONTENT

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion

Page 30 of 63 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 46 ... 63  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 30 Empty Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by mindless Thu Jul 16, 2015 8:40 pm

I do wonder if things are going south with these two already, especially since there doesn't seem to be a live ATFR.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 30 Empty Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by isittrue Thu Jul 16, 2015 8:46 pm

mindless wrote:I do wonder if things are going south with these two already, especially since there doesn't seem to be a live ATFR.

That was my first thought too.

isittrue

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 16, 2015 8:49 pm

I'd be bummed but definitely not shocked. Hope not though.

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Thu Jul 16, 2015 8:50 pm

Ladybug82 wrote:
stuckinsc wrote:Sorry, but I don't see owning the mistakes. I see excuse making and getting upset that anyone other than Shawn dares to question her.  And the post filming behavior is like watching a person in the process of having a nervous breakdown. IMO

Well... I meant early on with things, especially the pre-FS sex.  But now, she seems more defensive than anything.  In all honesty, I probably would be too, or at least feel a little beat up and bruised, in her position as the lead.  I know they sign up for it and she's making it worse by responding and not ignoring those that don't like her and make nasty comments.  But I do tend to feel a little bad for them for having to deal with those that are nasty to them for whatever reason.

I would feel bad, but she is searching out for any comments on the bachelor or Shawn, even if they don't include her in the tweet and she is responding. It is amazing.

I really wish that someone who loves Kaitlyn would get her away from SM for a little while. She is also telling her followers to bully the bully, thereby sinking to their level. Everytime I start to feel bad for this woman she doesn't something completely illogical and I just can't feel bad for her. Her bff Becca handled the negativity with humor and really shut them down. Kaitlyn sinking to their level gives any gremlin with a keyboard the inspiration to keep going.

If you see a person continually make the same mistake over and over, do you give them pity or do you try to help them get over their behavior. I want someone to help Kaitlyn get over what nameless, faceless idiots think about her. I don't like her, but truly, my opinion should not matter to her one tiny bit. If those who have met her like her and love her and defend her as they have then she has a lot more than most do.

She is not a gay teenager threatened by her parents to be straight or be abandoned. Or a transgendered person dealing with people telling them they are evil and going to hell. She is getting backlash for acting like a stupid teenager when she is 29 years old. It just doesn't compare to me and is actually pretty offensive to me that she thinks it does. To me it shows just how self involved and unaware she really is.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Thu Jul 16, 2015 8:51 pm

mindless wrote:I do wonder if things are going south with these two already, especially since there doesn't seem to be a live ATFR.

isittrue wrote:

That was my first thought too.

relaxing wrote:I'd be bummed but definitely not shocked.  Hope not though.

Now if she has been dumped then I get the SM acting out and wallowing in the negative, but wish her parents and friends would help her through the pain instead of letting her sit with her electronic devices and make herself more upset.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Back to top Go down

Post by Hotmomma Thu Jul 16, 2015 9:02 pm

How do we know this? Has been posted? Thanks
Hotmomma
Hotmomma

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Jul 16, 2015 9:05 pm

Hotmomma wrote:

I second this: How do we know it is not going to be live? Just speculation or rumors or has there been source confirmation?
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 16, 2015 9:08 pm

I actually thought that maybe Shawn/Kaitlyn were having problems, around the time that Nick came on the show and RS started posting frequently about their pre-show activities, and that's why Kaitlyn was doing all these things to show Shawn that she was committed. And, maybe TPTB were allowing her because they wanted a couple by the ATFR.

I know that there together July 4th and he wore CA pants, but that doesn't necessarily mean there aren't issues. Ben/Court and Brad/Emily both broke up during airing of the show, but had gotten back together by the ATFR.

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Thu Jul 16, 2015 9:10 pm

chasingpavements wrote:I actually thought that maybe Shawn/Kaitlyn were having problems, around the time that Nick came on the show and RS started posting frequently about their pre-show activities, and that's why Kaitlyn was doing all these things to show Shawn that she was committed. And, maybe TPTB were allowing her because they wanted a couple by the ATFR.

I know that there together July 4th and he wore CA pants, but that doesn't necessarily mean there aren't issues. Ben/Court and Brad/Emily both broke up during airing of the show, but had gotten back together by the ATFR.
Kait was way too happy doing media after the Dublin date for there to be significant to the point of breaking up problems then imo.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by isittrue Thu Jul 16, 2015 9:12 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:
Hotmomma wrote:

I second this: How do we know it is not going to be live? Just speculation or rumors or has there been source confirmation?

Think it's all speculation for now. It may be still be live or a closed set

isittrue

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Thu Jul 16, 2015 9:14 pm

Alanna wrote:
chasingpavements wrote:I actually thought that maybe Shawn/Kaitlyn were having problems, around the time that Nick came on the show and RS started posting frequently about their pre-show activities, and that's why Kaitlyn was doing all these things to show Shawn that she was committed. And, maybe TPTB were allowing her because they wanted a couple by the ATFR.

Kait was way too happy doing media after the Dublin date for there to be significant to the point of breaking up problems then imo.

No offense, but Kaitlyn's extreme mood swings from happy, happy, happy in Dublin media to despondent and so upset over SM backlash a week later is just odd. She is not acting stable to me, so at this point her moods are not a good indicator for me. JMO.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Jul 16, 2015 9:14 pm

glazedover wrote:I think that it is as Kaitlin said "showing relatable figures with flaws."

I wish that is what I was seeing because these are non-relatable figures to me. Instead of relatable figures I am seeing how not to act because this angsty/drama behavior is better suited for Tv/romance novels or high school and not a 30 year old woman wishing to embark on the holy matrimony journey.  

I get this show is a farce at best but I for one am glad I don't relate to all the drama because it feels so immature and not the kind of relationship I would want to have -- especially not the marrying kind.  jmo
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 30 of 63 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 46 ... 63  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion

+84
nannymargie
bluwavz
Rolly
LoveDovez
marloon
eliza3
Emilia23_12
luvlady345
chi-girl
Di_ATL
MissB