SELECT CONTENT

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion

Page 58 of 63 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 57, 58, 59 ... 63  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 58 Empty Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by Kashathediva Fri Jul 31, 2015 12:12 am

umngirl wrote:I wonder what would happen if someone took Kaitlyn's phone away from her for a few days. That girl would probably need it surgically removed from her hand with the amount of posting she does. Good lord it's like she is constantly on twitter, IG, periscope, or snapchat. Mainly the last two and it's like she can't go an hour without posting,. Heck I wouldn't be surprised if she starts awaking up in the middle of the night and posting.

Very sad. no no

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 58 Empty Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by Ladybug82 Fri Jul 31, 2015 12:20 am

Didn't they comment in an interview that they both enjoyed not having to deal with their phones as much while filming, or something along those lines?  Honestly, I'm not sure how she survived without it the whole time.  Surprised she didn't have withdrawals.  Or maybe that's why she behaved the way she did while filming, she had to find something new to occupy her time...so she decided to see just how much drama and chaos she could cause while alternating between Shawn and Nick telling them both she loved them and sleeping with them.  Rolling Eyes

Maybe someone should actually do an intervention...take away the phone and ban her from using SM for a while.  Hugesmile
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri Jul 31, 2015 12:22 am

^^ add taking away her liquor and sexual activities. Make her go rogue.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Fri Jul 31, 2015 12:29 am

No phone, no sex and no alcohol...  :thud   I don't think she could survive that!   giggling  

She'd actually have to carry on normal conversations and possibly act like an adult instead of a teenager (and I feel like I'm insulting teenagers when I say that.  Because most still are more mature than she appears to be lately.). giggling
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by MissB Fri Jul 31, 2015 3:31 am

In the AOL interview, She said what she will miss the most is free booze. Embarressed!

MissB

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Jul 31, 2015 4:08 am

These two really bring out the worst in each other, imo. They don't make each other become better people or a better version of themselves. To me, when a couple brings out the better, kinder, more compassionate, more mature side, that bodes well for a lasting relationship.

What these to have, from their first kiss to now, is nothing but one high-school drama/making out/boozing it up rollercoaster of a relationship that is more about seeking attention than it is about being with one another, imo.

I think they both just want fame and recognize that in each other. I also think their PDA is completely put on for the cameras and Social Media (those photos of them barely wanting to touch each other when they weren't in the public at GMA tell me how things really are) and that they both are loving the lime-light more than they do each other.

I also think they need the public to be a part of their relationship, they need others to be a part of it (like their spoiled snapchat) because spending time alone - just the two of them without sharing it with the world - is probably too boring. I think their need to drink, party, and overshare more than connect with each other shows me they are already bored with one another. JMO

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Fri Jul 31, 2015 4:11 am; edited 1 time in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Fri Jul 31, 2015 8:41 am

Kashathediva wrote:
umngirl wrote:I wonder what would happen if someone took Kaitlyn's phone away from her for a few days. That girl would probably need it surgically removed from her hand with the amount of posting she does. Good lord it's like she is constantly on twitter, IG, periscope, or snapchat. Mainly the last two and it's like she can't go an hour without posting,. Heck I wouldn't be surprised if she starts awaking up in the middle of the night and posting.

Very sad. no no

I know my age will probably be showing but what do people need all these things for? When you take a picture are there like five different places you can put it? And how do you decide what is the best place for it to go? Jeez that's all I need is periscope ( what in the h*ll is periscope!?!). I don't even see what the purpose is for snapchat except for getting people into trouble especially when combined with drinking.

You would think after they get through the media rounds they might want to go to some secluded island or dark hotel room and be alone spending time together without any technology. Even if I were a fan I don't think watching them brush their teeth is particularly interesting.

JMO Give it a rest.

Last edited by Rolly on Fri Jul 31, 2015 3:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas15 Fri Jul 31, 2015 9:17 am

Rolly wrote:You would think after they get through the media rounds they might want to go to some secluded island or dark hotel room and be alone spending time together without any technology. Even if I were a fan I don't think watching them brush their teeth is particularly interesting.

In fact that's IMO exactly what they are planning to do (they must have read your post) - a fishing trip up into the wilderness areas in Canada with (apparently) some of her family / friends.

Lucas15

Male Posts : 2809

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Fri Jul 31, 2015 9:27 am

Duplicate

Last edited by Maggenzm on Fri Jul 31, 2015 10:21 am; edited 1 time in total
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Fri Jul 31, 2015 9:57 am

You're right Lucas, after being in hiding for 3 months, it's normal to be excited and want to share with fans things we didn't see, but IMO it will die down soon, besides, it's only being 4 days, they are on cloud 9,but will come down eventually, so I give them a month at least. But, all the critics I have read have great feedback about them, nice comments from Sharleen article
"Speaking of which, Kaitlyn and Shawn were positively glowing. They are adorable together (that goes without saying) what I particularly liked was how they don’t seem any different now than they did while on the show. How they beam at one another, the sweet way they watch each other speak, how they always seem intertwined[b][/b]… It was not dissimilar to any romantic one-on-one time we’ve seen of them all season. They’ve been through the ringer and gotten out alive—stronger, surely, but also wonderfully unchanged. Did anyone else feel this way? I’m not sure if I can explain it, but I like it. A lot."

Sharleen nailed it, these two are very intertwined, same thing K & S sisters saw. Say what you can say about them, honestly, I think Kaboo might just beat the odds.JMHO
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Fri Jul 31, 2015 10:10 am

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 58 People1

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 58 People2

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 58 People3

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 58 People4

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 58 People5

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 58 People6

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 58 People7

Source: people.com
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19230

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Fri Jul 31, 2015 10:26 am

Thanks Bluewavs for posting this, I don't have to buy it now.
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 58 of 63 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 57, 58, 59 ... 63  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion

+84
nannymargie
bluwavz
Rolly
LoveDovez
marloon
eliza3
Emilia23_12
luvlady345
chi-girl
Di_ATL
MissB