SELECT CONTENT

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion

Page 59 of 63 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 58, 59, 60, 61, 62, 63  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 59 Empty Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by iamreal2u Fri Jul 31, 2015 12:07 pm

It's interesting that K&S still got the first page with all the other stories surrounding them. Very impressive for the bachelor.
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 59 Empty Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Jul 31, 2015 1:32 pm

MissB wrote:In the AOL interview, She said what she will miss the most is free booze. Embarressed!  

and Shawn said "Nick".

Here are some pics of the happy couple celebrating Tuesday night.  Suspect

Starpulse

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 31, 2015 3:19 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:
MissB wrote:In the AOL interview, She said what she will miss the most is free booze. Embarressed!  

and Shawn said "Nick".

Starpulse

Thanks for posting GA...

The comments aren't very flattering, to say the least no no

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Jul 31, 2015 3:30 pm

Max64 wrote:
snipped..

The comments aren't very flattering, to say the least no no

Something I very rarely do but since you pointed it out, I read some. affraid

It makes me wonder what his friends on the show think of them now. They are much more stable and grounded in their lives than these two put together.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Fri Jul 31, 2015 3:35 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:

and Shawn said "Nick".

Starpulse

I don't follow them on sm and have no time or interest to watch that 20 minute video, but reading from the article, my reaction is: seriously? drinking and more drinking, and videotaping for the entire world to see ... that's the so-called fun loving life? I must be a boring prude! And this part:
AOL BUILDVerified account
‏@AOLBUILD

"Free alcohol" - @KaitlynBristowe "Nick" - @Shawn_Booth on what they'll miss about being on @TheBachelorette.

WOW, that's all I can say. I guess, different stroke for different people, but if I had a daughter, Kaitlyn now is the role model of what NOT to be, IMO. Granted, this is the first week after the finale, so they probably are still in celebration mode, but I do hope they will post something other than drinking. I also think they should hire a PR to help them interview better, especially if they want to make $$ out of their fame. Even the author who admits was not Team anyone, is turned off by her interviews.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Fri Jul 31, 2015 3:52 pm

Maggenzm wrote:You're right Lucas, after being in hiding for 3 months, it's normal to be excited and want to share with fans things we didn't see, but IMO it will die down soon, besides, it's only being 4 days, they are on cloud 9,but will come down eventually, so I give them a month at least. But, all the critics I have read have great feedback about them, nice comments from Sharleen article
"Speaking of which, Kaitlyn and Shawn were positively glowing. They are adorable together (that goes without saying) what I particularly liked was how they don’t seem any different now than they did while on the show. How they beam at one another, the sweet way they watch each other speak, how they always seem intertwined… It was not dissimilar to any romantic one-on-one time we’ve seen of them all season. They’ve been through the ringer and gotten out alive—stronger, surely, but also wonderfully unchanged. Did anyone else feel this way? I’m not sure if I can explain it, but I like it. A lot."

Sharleen nailed it, these two are very intertwined, same thing K & S sisters saw. Say what you can say about them, honestly, I think Kaboo might just beat the odds.JMHO

Sharleen did have nice things to say about them from the show. I'd be curious to hear what she might say with their media tour and behavior after the show? Since she's also friends with Nick there may be some comments about what she thinks at some point. But maybe not too, Sharleen is more private and reserved and may keep her thoughts to herself.
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Fri Jul 31, 2015 4:17 pm

bluwavz wrote:Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 59 People1

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 59 People2

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 59 People3

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 59 People4

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 59 People5

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 59 People6

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 59 People7

Source: people.com

I started to make comments on this article but then realized there are just too many things to say. K is a very mixed up girl and dishonest. S and K are gonna milk this new found "fame" for everything they can get. I am pleased that they have the same favorite Ninja turtle though. JMOAA.
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Fri Jul 31, 2015 4:50 pm

I hope they're happy together, for however long it lasts.  I wouldn't wish unhappiness on anyone, even if I'm not a fan.  

But I honestly wonder, what will happen when the well of opportunity of interviews and further chances at fame runs dry.  Because if they keep up the constant snapchats/periscopes revealing any and everything...I can see that well of opportunity running dry quickly, personally.  So, I'm curious to see if months from now if they're actually settled down into a normal relationship, out of the spotlight, and life, where they both actually have to work for a living.  Or will they suddenly decide they can't stand each other, one isn't the person the other thought they were, etc. and go their separate ways, selling each other out and telling their sides asap?  

On some levels (maturity or immaturity as it often appears, certain likes - including that special Ninja Turtle giggling , dislikes, partying, etc.) they seem very much alike, but...  I'll just leave it at that.  JMHO.
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 31, 2015 9:09 pm

Ladybug82 wrote:I hope they're happy together, for however long it lasts.  I wouldn't wish unhappiness on anyone, even if I'm not a fan.  

But I honestly wonder, what will happen when the well of opportunity of interviews and further chances at fame runs dry.  Because if they keep up the constant snapchats/periscopes revealing any and everything...I can see that well of opportunity running dry quickly, personally.  So, I'm curious to see if months from now if they're actually settled down into a normal relationship, out of the spotlight, and life, where they both actually have to work for a living.  Or will they suddenly decide they can't stand each other, one isn't the person the other thought they were, etc. and go their separate ways, selling each other out and telling their sides asap?  

On some levels (maturity or immaturity as it often appears, certain likes - including that special Ninja Turtle giggling , dislikes, partying, etc.) they seem very much alike, but...  I'll just leave it at that.   JMHO.

I hope they are happy together too, everyone has a right to be, and if there's a chance at, you need to take it.

Obviously Shawn was a better fit for her, but seeing her and Shawn together out and about, I wonder what she ever saw in Nick? I suppose though if all of their conversations where over the phone/ft-ing, etc, even though you get to know someone, it's still different than being with them in person.

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Aug 01, 2015 3:03 am

GuardianAngel wrote:

and Shawn said "Nick".

Starpulse
Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 59 Kaitlyn-and-shawn

I cannot believe this is an engaged 30 year old.
These photos look like those of crazy 16 year olds partying it up and drinking their parent's beer.
Suspect

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 01, 2015 3:23 am

^^ So embarrassing. This just goes to show that she has no regrets about that offensive roofie/r*ping Becca joke she made while she was drunk, since she can't stop drinking and SC-ing.

Back to top Go down

Post by Beagle Sat Aug 01, 2015 3:26 am

Just figured out who Shawn and Kaitlyn remind me of. They remind me of Bud and Sissy on Urban Cowboy. Sissy the flirty one and Bud the jealous one, and both the partying type, more Sissy than Bud, but both very passionate about each other. A turbulent relationship.
Beagle
Beagle

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 59 of 63 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 58, 59, 60, 61, 62, 63  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion

+84
nannymargie
bluwavz
Rolly
LoveDovez
marloon
eliza3
Emilia23_12
luvlady345
chi-girl
Di_ATL
MissB