SELECT CONTENT

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion

Page 60 of 63 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 59, 60, 61, 62, 63  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 60 Empty Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by Maggenzm Sat Aug 01, 2015 3:23 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:
MissB wrote:In the AOL interview, She said what she will miss the most is free booze. Embarressed!  

and Shawn said "Nick".

Here are some pics of the happy couple celebrating Tuesday night.  Suspect

Starpulse
Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 60 Kaitlyn-and-shawn

I cannot believe this is an engaged 30 year old.
These photos look like those of crazy 16 year olds partying it up and drinking their parent's beer.
Suspect

Come on y'all, this is called celebrating and having fun, IMO everyone have their own way to celelrate, doesn't make them immature or evil, just different than what you would do. To each his own.
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 60 Empty Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by happygolucky Sat Aug 01, 2015 3:36 pm

Maggenzm ... I'm not sure I can reply, since personally I don't have a problem with their way of celebrating ... but I would assume people that voiced their opinion are more appalled by their SM sharing of their "antics" than the act itself ...
if they wouldn't show things (similar like Andi's lingerie drying situation) ... people wouldn't comment on it...
especially since this is the forum that likes to discuss the "why" and "how" ... analyze and construct arguments ... and the question that goes along Kaitlyn's and Shawn's over-/sharing of their personal time raises a question ... Why show this?

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by Nonina430 Sat Aug 01, 2015 3:45 pm

Why not? **edited**. It's progression of life. I have a 30
year old GD they record everything, it's the SM age.Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 60 3806527698 **edited** IMO

Nonina430

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Sat Aug 01, 2015 3:56 pm

happygolucky wrote:Maggenzm ... I'm not sure I can reply, since personally I don't have a problem with their way of celebrating ... but I would assume people that voiced their opinion are more appalled by their SM sharing of their "antics" than the act itself ...
if they wouldn't show things (similar like Andi's lingerie drying situation) ... people wouldn't comment on it...
especially since this is the forum that likes to discuss the "why" and "how" ... analyze and construct arguments ... and the question that goes along Kaitlyn's and Shawn's over-/sharing of their personal time raises a question ... Why show this?

They are just very happy and its the day ATFR and want to share with their fans. I personally see nothing wrong with it and if gets to the point that it bothers me I will stop following them.

Sometime you have to fall apart only to realize you need to be together!
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Sat Aug 01, 2015 4:01 pm

IMHO ... "it's the SM age" isn't an excuse or a cultural stat. ... with an evolution we got the language and we also got to understand cause and effect and temporal reasoning  ... and to recognize patterns ...
just because SM exists doesn't necessary mean that you throw the caution out of the window ... and values, morals, image, purpose, reason ... those are still themes of discussion even when the electricity goes off and wi-fi is dead... and when people can only rely on their language ... and use mathematics (the highest order of the brain activity).... logic ... true or false and fill the boxes ... and that's something that the progress brought with homo-sapiens.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Sat Aug 01, 2015 4:03 pm

happygolucky wrote:Maggenzm ... I'm not sure I can reply, since personally I don't have a problem with their way of celebrating ... but I would assume people that voiced their opinion are more appalled by their SM sharing of their "antics" than the act itself ...

I get where you coming from, but it's all about perspective. To me, it looks like 2 people celebrating what they see as a successful ending of one journey to begin another, and want to share with their fans. So, as a fan, I don't see anything offensive, now if they were naked, then I will have a problem with that, and would ask," why show it",but that photo is simply 2 people who love each other having fun.
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Sat Aug 01, 2015 4:13 pm

Maggenzm wrote:I get where you coming from, but it's all about perspective. To me, it looks like 2 people celebrating what they see as a successful ending of one journey to begin another, and want to share with their fans.
ITA
I'm not their fan, so I don't follow and I'm not bothered ... but as far as perspective ... it's true, I wouldn't do it, even though I'm 31 going on 32, I prefer not to share much on SM my personal (private) time, because internet is a very "special" evolutionary tale ... and should be a place where people use it wisely, the same as with driving (and please no texting).

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Sat Aug 01, 2015 4:22 pm

well, nonina, I'm not trying to prove to be smart, because I've recounted on this forum plenty of times my dumb moments and shared my mistakes ... but I've also learned from my "short" life-time experiences that age isn't a determining factor and just because there is a technological progress it doesn't mean that the humanity is any more smarter than 60 years ago, since history keeps repeating, despite everyone claiming "never again".

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 01, 2015 4:52 pm

Maggenzm wrote:

I get where you coming from, but it's all about perspective. To me, it looks like 2 people celebrating what they see as a successful ending of one journey to begin another, and want to share with their fans. So, as a fan, I don't see anything offensive, now if they were naked, then I will have a problem with that, and would ask," why show it",but that photo is simply 2 people who love each other having fun.

I'm sure that's not far off, since we've already had a SC of them post-sex with only a bedsheet covering Shawn's nakedness. Jillian's already SC-ed a nip-slip and her boyfriend's bare azz...I don't think that K/S are too far off from that "accidentally" happening.

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Sat Aug 01, 2015 5:10 pm

If my comments are in any way intolerable, I hear there's a button that can make my posts disappear. I don't come here to preach or give lectures to anyone, but I like to talk, discuss and I find this forum really a nice place to share our opinions and passions. And yes, I am long-winded and I like to play with words and metaphors. That's how my username got to be sarcastic rather than a depiction of my character. I like to infer about people's personalities and relationships, not to judge, but to understand our differences.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by LenaActually Sat Aug 01, 2015 5:24 pm

chasingpavements wrote:
Maggenzm wrote:

I'm sure that's not far off, since we've already had a SC of them post-sex
with only a bedsheet covering Shawn's nakedness. Jillian's already SC-ed a nip-slip and her boyfriend's bare azz...I don't think that K/S are too far off from that "accidentally" happening.

To be fair, we have no idea if they had sex before that snapchat. The pic in my avi, for instance, was taken right after they got home from dinner but it would be easy to think otherwise.
I usually don't come out of the woodwork to defend them but, a lot is assumed of this couple right now and some of it isn't coming across very fair.
LenaActually
LenaActually

Female Posts : 477

Back to top Go down

Post by lleyki Sat Aug 01, 2015 5:55 pm

Maggenzm wrote:

And to some, like myself, it looks like two people who picked each other up at a bar or a couple of frat/sorority twenty-somethings. Now I'm not saying there's anything wrong with that, I don't think they're evil for it or anything along these lines but it sure doesn't make me think "ready for marriage and babies". That's just my opinion. I accept that fans of their "love story" see it it differently.

lleyki

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 60 of 63 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 59, 60, 61, 62, 63  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion

+84
nannymargie
bluwavz
Rolly
LoveDovez
marloon
eliza3
Emilia23_12
luvlady345
chi-girl
Di_ATL
MissB