SELECT CONTENT

Ben Higgins - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #2

Page 11 of 66 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 38 ... 66  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ben Higgins - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #2 - Page 11 Empty Re: Ben Higgins - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #2

Post by stuckinsc Wed Jul 01, 2015 4:54 pm

Wow, we have the next Ryan McDill, who wants to bet she is a contest on the bachelor 2017? I hope much like Nikki can look at Ryan and now she was blessed to be rid of him this helps Ben do the same.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Ben Higgins - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #2 - Page 11 Empty Re: Ben Higgins - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #2

Post by andrea_kristy Thu Jul 02, 2015 11:24 pm

She's trying to make it appear that Ben is still not over him. She's trying to make this all about her #smh
andrea_kristy
andrea_kristy

Back to top Go down

Post by Buckeye_Fan Fri Jul 03, 2015 2:55 am

I've been rooting for Cupcake to be the next lead, with Ben a close 2nd. That horrible "expose" by his ex-gf just evened it up a bit. I sure hope Ben has no feelings whatsoever for her. What a piece of work.

Buckeye_Fan

Female Posts : 625

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Fri Jul 03, 2015 3:42 am

She's full of herself isn't she? Still doesn't make me want him to be TB though.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15318

Back to top Go down

Post by emad0722 Fri Jul 03, 2015 10:17 pm

I love Ben H and think he is a babe with a level head.

I must admit though i find it strange that he does not have alot of love on this page considering he may be the Bachelor.

#teamsalty #teampolkadot #teamnick #teamNOHATE
emad0722
emad0722

Back to top Go down

Post by kimberlyg Fri Jul 03, 2015 10:46 pm

This is Ben H.'s second thread, so he has plenty of love Smiley.

Also laugh out loud at the ex. You dumped him. I get that you're only 23 and it didn't make sense to get married and all at 21, even if he was in love with you, but I really doubt he did the show just to get back at you. He's also probably going to be the next lead and she likely wanted to get herself out in the tabloids before he really blows up.

kimberlyg

Female Posts : 789

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 03, 2015 10:58 pm

The things these little chickies will do for 1 min of "fame" (can't grant her the customary 15 min for this little expose.)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 04, 2015 3:58 am

emad0722 wrote:I love Ben H and think he is a babe with a level head.

I must admit though i find it strange that he does not have alot of love on this page considering he may be the Bachelor.

I think that guys like Sean and Chris Soules were definitely not the most popular or talked about when they were contestants, so I don't find that strange. I've always said I think that they want someone bland and non-controversial, so that the girls can shine. Most people seem to think Ben is hot and nice, albeit a bit boring, which I think is exactly what they are looking for.

Back to top Go down

Post by Beagle Sat Jul 04, 2015 5:41 am

emad0722 wrote:I love Ben H and think he is a babe with a level head.

Have you check Ben Zorn? He's probably the guy who's going to knock down sad  (no pun intended) Ben H. out of the top position and his thread hasn't been touch for centuries, it's starting to get cobwebs on it. scratch

Just for the record Fleiss, Millsy, ABC, interns, my vote is for Ben Higgins....I love a Peter Brady/Donny Osmond/Ryan Sutter/Guy next door Bachelor, PLEASE....
Beagle
Beagle

Back to top Go down

Post by california90 Sat Jul 04, 2015 7:50 am

^ I'm confused, why do you think ben Z will get it? Ben H has more fans and more people talk about him. Ben Z was chosen because he knows the producers, but I think the producers picked Ben Z over someone else that didnt make it onto the show.

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by Beagle Sat Jul 04, 2015 8:19 am

california90 wrote:^ I'm confused, why do you think ben Z will get it? Ben H has more fans and more people talk about him. Ben Z was chosen because he knows the producers, but I think the producers picked Ben Z over someone else that didnt make it onto the show.

Ben Z has tons of fans on SM asking for him to be the next bachelor. He was on the 5 to watch, if I'm not mistaken they showed his intro too, plus he has the sad back story. He's also friends with a producer's fiancé and skipped all the interview process to get on the show and CH said in his blog this week that this is not the last we have seen of Ben Z. IMO, they have been promoting him for the role.

Ben H. on the other hand, not on 5 to watch or intro video, and not that much exposure on the show. He does have a lot of fans asking for him to be the bachelor. So, to me, it's between the 2 Bens.
Beagle
Beagle

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Sat Jul 04, 2015 9:05 am

Kaitlyn has been promoting Ben H for bachelor though. Has she said anything about Ben Z? I think that says a lot. According to RS, Ben Z is not in the running and doesn't want it (according to his spreecast yesterday). Who knows. I still think Ben H is better off not associating with this franchise ever again.

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 66 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 38 ... 66  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Ben Higgins - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #2

+86
Linds911
MiniDiva
eliza3
TrishB
hdman