SELECT CONTENT

Ben Higgins - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #2

Page 12 of 66 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 39 ... 66  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ben Higgins - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #2 - Page 12 Empty Re: Ben Higgins - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #2

Post by OnePromise Fri Jul 03, 2015 8:07 pm

BlackHalo wrote:Kaitlyn has been promoting Ben H for bachelor though. Has she said anything about Ben Z? I think that says a lot. According to RS, Ben Z is not in the running and doesn't want it (according to his spreecast yesterday). Who knows. I still think Ben H is better off not associating with this franchise ever again.

What if both Bens don't want it? It wouldn't be the craziest thing to not want to be the lead after this season. The. Who are we left with? Cupcake? Last year's F1 and F2?

OnePromise

Back to top Go down

Ben Higgins - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #2 - Page 12 Empty Re: Ben Higgins - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #2

Post by BlackHalo Fri Jul 03, 2015 8:16 pm

OnePromise wrote:
BlackHalo wrote:Kaitlyn has been promoting Ben H for bachelor though. Has she said anything about Ben Z? I think that says a lot. According to RS, Ben Z is not in the running and doesn't want it (according to his spreecast yesterday). Who knows. I still think Ben H is better off not associating with this franchise ever again.

What if both Bens don't want it? It wouldn't be the craziest thing to not want to be the lead after this season.  The. Who are we left with? Cupcake? Last year's F1 and F2?
Yea, Josh Murray. That's not a season I'd be interested in watching. I think we'll have a clearer idea of Ben's status as potential bachelor once he is eliminated.

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Jul 03, 2015 8:47 pm

She promoted Chris Cupcake too by tweeting about him being next bachelor. So the two guys closest to Shawn - her fiance's wingmen, so to speak. I hope Ben H chooses not to do it.

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Fri Jul 03, 2015 10:16 pm

I'm not surprised that it's being said that Ben Z doesn't want to be the Bachelor. I had seen some of the comments that he made on some of the other casts IG posts that showed, to me, that he wasn't exactly pleased with the whole process.

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by california90 Fri Jul 03, 2015 10:48 pm

Beagle wrote:
california90 wrote:^ I'm confused, why do you think ben Z will get it? Ben H has more fans and more people talk about him. Ben Z was chosen because he knows the producers, but I think the producers picked Ben Z over someone else that didnt make it onto the show.

Ben Z has tons of fans on SM asking for him to be the next bachelor. He was on the 5 to watch, if I'm not mistaken they showed his intro too, plus he has the sad back story. He's also friends with a producer's fiancé and skipped all the interview process to get on the show and CH said in his blog this week that this is not the last we have seen of Ben Z. IMO, they have been promoting him for the role.

Ben H. on the other hand, not on 5 to watch or intro video, and not that much exposure on the show. He does have a lot of fans asking for him to be the bachelor. So, to me, it's between the 2 Bens.

The two Bens are popular, but I think Ben Z was on CH's top 5 to watch and intro video is because of his sad story and setting that whole thing up. As far as his blog, I think it can be a little made up IMO only because CH smetimes just likes to talk. And he was recently kicked off so it wouldn't surprise me he talked about him.

Remember Sarah Herron on Sean's season? She was talked about so much because she was the "girl with one arm" but it didnt mean that she was going to be the next lead. I'd wait closer towards F3 to see what CH even starts to say and if he's still trying to promote Ben Z or not.

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 04, 2015 2:08 am

I just watched Posessionista's Bachelorette recap where she was arguing with Abby about whether Ben was interesting or not and she was like "check out his Twitter feed and get back to me whether you still want him to be the Bachelor". I just did...and I'm kind of changing my mind. He seems like he'll be just as bland as Chris Soules, just more well-spoken.

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Sat Jul 04, 2015 10:57 am

julychild wrote:

I'm not surprised that it's being said that Ben Z doesn't want to be the Bachelor. I had seen some of the comments that he made on some of the other casts IG posts that showed, to me, that he wasn't exactly pleased with the whole process.
Really? Good for him. It's not like any of these guys actually need this "process" to find somebody.

Honestly, if being called "bland" is the worse thing you can be called as a bachelor/bachelorette, you did a pretty okay job. My only problem with Chris Soules is he couldn't even string together a coherent sentence. I won't judge Ben by his SM on how he would do as a lead.

BlackHalo

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Sat Jul 04, 2015 2:41 pm

So lots of people said that Sean would be a terrible bachelor too. Most really wanted Arie instead. Whether you like SeanCat or not, I do think Sean was probably the most watchable bachelor in a long time. He was interactive and had fun, their wasn't a ton of drunken behavior and he took it seriously and really got to know multiple women.

Brad will always be a favorite of mine, but he fixated on Emily so much, I felt like he really didn't get to know the other woman that much.

So if Ben would be a bachelor who might actually care about finding love instead of self promotion, which is what twitter feeds for these people mean to me, I would actually enjoy that.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Sat Jul 04, 2015 2:52 pm

As long as the lead is there for genuine reasons and respects all the contestants, they can't really go wrong in my eyes. I think Kaitlyn has a great personality. Do I think she's a good bachelorette? Absolutely not.

BlackHalo

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sat Jul 04, 2015 2:56 pm

I still don't want him to be the next lead, but if he's like Sean with his approach to the show and his behavior I could be on board. He can't be any worse than the last two Bachelors or several of the others over the years.

Ben Higgins - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #2 - Page 12 87b72b10 Ben Higgins - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #2 - Page 12 86669110 Ben Higgins - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #2 - Page 12 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Sat Jul 04, 2015 3:18 pm

umngirl wrote:I still don't want him to be the next lead, but if he's like Sean with his approach to the show and his behavior I could be on board. He can't be any worse than the last two Bachelors or several of the others over the years.

For his sake, I don't want him as the next lead, but not because of his lack of SM. I would prefer a good guy to another famewhore. And if he got really lucky he could do as well as the guy in your avi or the guy in mine.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 04, 2015 8:02 pm

How is Ben bland on his twitter..?? He barely uses it!! He hardly goes on Twitter or IG, and imo, that's a good thing..

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 66 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 39 ... 66  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Ben Higgins - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #2

+86
Linds911
MiniDiva
eliza3
TrishB
hdman