SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #8 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Page 23 of 80 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 51 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #8 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 23 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #8 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Jul 12, 2015 12:54 am

^ Not sure when she first had snapchat but she had it since last year I believe and tweeted it out in Jan.

Looking back it is no surprise these words Kaitlyn tweeted the premiere of CS season could be used to describe her own season.
Definitely not ready. hmmm

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #8 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 23 Sfsfsf10

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Sun Jul 12, 2015 12:59 am; edited 1 time in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #8 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 23 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #8 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by BlackHalo Sun Jul 12, 2015 1:22 am

Kashathediva wrote:
bleuberry wrote:Oh Kaitlyn laugh out loud

kaitlynbristowe 
See ya! Wouldn't wanna be ya! @shopstateofgrace it's like you made this shirt for me. And I love you for it. 

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #8 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 23 11358032_550838475054371_1451414292_n
Yanno--you don't like it, IMO, you are better off taking the high road and saying nothing. 
Putting yourself on a national/international tv show and doing publicity for such and doing and talking about things most of us consider private is going to cause talk and controversy.
 Anyone who thinks otherwise, IMO, is being naive. 
IMO--wearing a tee shirt like that is hate shaming. those who are not fans have rights in this country just like any other group. And hate? Are people threatening her life? What constitutes hate? Has someone hung a Kaitlyn doll tarred and feathered in effigy? 
I don't advocate harassing anyone in any way, shape or form, but expressing an opinion is not the same as harassing, imo. 
Either way, she put herself in this position. I don't know what she expected. 
Wearing a tee shirt like that just shows ignorance on her part and again--impulsivity. JMO
I think Kaitlyn went into this totally expecting everyone to continue to kiss her azz for keeping it "real". She is genuinely surprised by the backlash. no no

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Jul 12, 2015 1:26 am

I am all for "keeping it real" and "being oneself" so long as one doesn't use this as an excuse/reason for everything one does.
Same thought applies to "living in the moment", imo.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Sun Jul 12, 2015 1:28 am

Actually I think she must've known said 'h@ters' would be out in scores, and they aren't disappointing in the comments. I dunno, maybe it's her IDGAF attitude. This is the girl who can't help but to respond to all the nasty stuff people tweet to her with snark and attitude right back.

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #8 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 23 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Jul 12, 2015 1:34 am

Imho, people that truly DGAF pay no attention to those who are not fans/h@ters.
Giving it attention means it bothers one on some level.

ETA: I also find her responses to be childish as in:"You don't like me? Well I don't like you either, hmmph!"
"Hi h@ters, Bye h@ters" t-shirt: literally wearing a shirt that pays attention to the negative.
Why not a shirt that says, "Hi fans, love you"?
K says she DGAF with her words but her actions say another thing.
Words not matching actions once again, imo.

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Sun Jul 12, 2015 1:43 am; edited 2 times in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Sun Jul 12, 2015 1:36 am

AllAboutLove wrote:Imho, people that truly DGAF pay no attention to those who are not fans.
Giving it attention means it bothers one on some level.

Spewing truth!!!

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Sun Jul 12, 2015 1:38 am

I meant that she doesn't care about how it'll come off when she tells some people to shove it where the sun don't shine laugh out loud. I do think the comments bug her, which is why she's always tweeting people back.

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #8 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 23 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Sun Jul 12, 2015 1:39 am

See I have "fairy tale" vibes. Kaitlyn is crazyyyyy in love with shawn. I think they will give viewers the ending they want from this silly show. ;) All just my opinion and just goes to show that each season some members of this board can have such different opinions according to who they support. Makes it fun!!! :cutesmile!:
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Jul 12, 2015 1:45 am

bleuberry wrote:I meant that she doesn't care about how it'll come off when she tells some people to shove it where the sun don't shine laugh out loud. I do think the comments bug her, which is why she's always tweeting people back.
This I definitely agree with that K doesn't care how it comes off.
It is also why I think she is immature.
Can't believe Kaitlyn and Whitney are the same age.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Sun Jul 12, 2015 1:47 am

^^ Awww I love Kaitlyn and I am happy she is happy. ;)
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by glazedover Sun Jul 12, 2015 3:01 am

Everyone is entitled to voice their opinions (sorry for the grammar), including Kaitlin on her t-shirt. Of course the negativity bothers her. Why wouldn't it? But she is spunky and likes to throw it back. Good for her. That's her own way of dealing with those who have disparaging things to say about her. I hope it helps her not give a damn.

glazedover

Female Posts : 751

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 23 of 80 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 51 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #8 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

+82
MissB
Hotmomma
asim
gurlbrit
MVMom39forever
Aunties_Love
colie079
hdman
emptysquares
1funnyfish
happygolucky