SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #8 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Page 45 of 80 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 44, 45, 46 ... 62 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #8 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 45 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #8 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Jul 14, 2015 10:48 pm

TPTB obviously don't care about snapchat anymore or any secret that Shawn is F1 especially based on Kaitlyn's blogs.
Kaitlyn and Shawn don't have jobs outside of being lead/F1 so they have all the time in the world to be snapchatting each other.

So why is it that Kaitlyn spends most of her days and nights snapchatting, periscoping, tweeting, etc viewers?  question

Why not spend time on her "love of her life"/F1 relationship via SM rather than with viewers?? Suspect

Even her spoiled snapchat with Shawn was to someone else since no need to snapchat while you are in SHV visit with one's fiance.
Andy really, why waste that time anyway? Especially if you are so in love and cannot get enough of babe/booboo/whatever.

For a girl that likes to "live in the moment" Kaitlyn is anything but present in the moment if she has to be on SM to document it, imo. hmmm

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Tue Jul 14, 2015 11:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #8 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 45 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #8 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by BlackHalo Tue Jul 14, 2015 10:53 pm

Shawn is unemployed and lives with his sister? Sounds like marriage material to me.

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Tue Jul 14, 2015 10:59 pm

He could just be roommates with his sister, or does he live with her family? I imagine it shouldn't be too difficult for him and Kaitlyn to move in together.

I wonder if he'll try to go back to his job that he quit?

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #8 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 45 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Tue Jul 14, 2015 11:00 pm

BlackHalo wrote:Shawn is unemployed and lives with his sister? Sounds like marriage material to me.

Actually, I think his sister lives with him. He did move to Nashville before her. Also, I have seen him make jokes about the "personal trainer" occupation thing, which leads me to believe it might be one of those producer created occupations (like "former investment banker") and he could actually have something else that he does, even though he resigned from his former 9-5 job.

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Jul 14, 2015 11:04 pm

Shawn has tweeted that he is looking for a job, so he is currently unemployed.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue Jul 14, 2015 11:05 pm

Shawn and his sis are roomies and he had a job with a 9-5/office before the show, so he's fine and must be employable. He doesn't live in her basement or cupboard or underneath the stairs like a homeless man that crept in one night while the family slept.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Tue Jul 14, 2015 11:08 pm

If Shawn was an actual personal trainer with his certification and everything, finding work wouldn't be hard at all and he could have plenty of clients right now. This makes me think that was never his real job so he hasn't found a new one or gone back to the old one.

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #8 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 45 87b72b10 The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #8 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 45 86669110 The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #8 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 45 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by rosesrREd Tue Jul 14, 2015 11:08 pm

chasingpavements wrote:
BlackHalo wrote:
LenaActually wrote:Eek! Kaitlyn couldn't help herself again.

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #8 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 45 Wifema10
That person didn't even @ her? Chill out Kaitlyn. People are allowed to state their opinions on their own social media. no no

On one of Kaitlyn's Periscopes, her best friend was telling everyone that they should stand up for Kaitlyn on SM and look out for her when anyone says anything negative about Kaitlyn, since she can't respond to all the haterz. It's just sad to me that two 30 y/o women don't realize that you can't control what 7 million people think or say. You're never going to be universally loved (I'm sure that even Sean Lowe has some non-fans out there), so just ignore it. This should be the happiest time in Kaitlyn's life, since she's engaged and in love, but she focuses all her energy on strangers.

That's exactly what I said. Her lashing out at strangers on SM doesn't scream " I'm happy and in love." Shawn called someone that disagreed with his naked golf outing a "Debbie downer." So it seems he is lashing out now as well.
rosesrREd
rosesrREd

Female Posts : 1456

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Jul 14, 2015 11:11 pm

rosesrREd wrote: Her lashing out at strangers on SM doesn't scream " I'm happy and in love."  Shawn called someone that disagreed with his naked golf outing a "Debbie downer." So it seems he is lashing out now as well.
These two really are perfect for one another. Rolling Eyes
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Tue Jul 14, 2015 11:25 pm

Kaitlyn talked quite a bit about Nick's family in her blog. I still think that was when it hit home that she was probably not picking him and the impact on him and his family. I didn't see her blog recap as being one sided.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15320

Back to top Go down

Post by remockered Tue Jul 14, 2015 11:50 pm

albean99 wrote:Kaitlyn talked quite a bit about Nick's family in her blog. I still think that was when it hit home that she was probably not picking him and the impact on him and his family. I didn't see her blog recap as being one sided.

I think it was because she gushed about Shawn's entire family and talked about how hard it must be for Nick's family. She gushed in capital letters about almost throwing up when she thought Shawn was going to say he did not love her and melting when he did, whereas she left out Nick doing the same in it's entirety. I just rewatched Nick and Kait's time after the parent meet, where she asked him to promise to always love her and then stated giddy in an itm that she could definitly see a future with Nick, all messed up from making out with him. She is trying to rewrite history in her blogs (to appease Shawn, I suspect) and although the blogs are supposed to be about her interactions during the epi, she makes "Nick sanitized" blogs.
remockered
remockered

Back to top Go down

Post by MiaHawk Wed Jul 15, 2015 12:19 am

Seabear wrote:One thing is clear...Kaitlyn and Shawn deserve each other.  As Kaitlyn lashes out at twitter posters and Shawn lashes out at Nick they can sit together at Shawn's sisters house (where Shawn lives according to K's blog) and commiserate on how unfair people are toward them.  Perhaps they might take a brief break from living in the moment and take a look in the mirror and realize just maybe not everything in the universe revolves around them.  These two are grown up egocentric adolescents.  So exhausting and tedious....  Just Ugh. Redfacemad

Good Post rock
MiaHawk
MiaHawk

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 45 of 80 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 44, 45, 46 ... 62 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #8 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

+82
MissB
Hotmomma
asim
gurlbrit
MVMom39forever
Aunties_Love
colie079
hdman
emptysquares
1funnyfish
happygolucky