SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #8 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Page 44 of 80 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 43, 44, 45 ... 62 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #8 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 44 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #8 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by Guest Tue Jul 14, 2015 11:00 pm

BlackHalo wrote:Kaitlyn is constantly replying to those who are not fans, making their twitter handles known to her followers. Her followers in turn bully them right back. So immature. Rolling Eyes

Are you just realizing that she is not a grown a$$ woman that she is just 16?

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #8 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 44 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #8 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by Guest Tue Jul 14, 2015 11:02 pm

Leaking info slowly is what tptb do to build the "excitement" and stir the pot.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 14, 2015 11:02 pm

BlackHalo wrote:
LenaActually wrote:Eek! Kaitlyn couldn't help herself again.

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #8 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 44 Wifema10
That person didn't even @ her? Chill out Kaitlyn. People are allowed to state their opinions on their own social media. no no

On one of Kaitlyn's Periscopes, her best friend was telling everyone that they should stand up for Kaitlyn on SM and look out for her when anyone says anything negative about Kaitlyn, since she can't respond to all the haterz. It's just sad to me that two 30 y/o women don't realize that you can't control what 7 million people think or say. You're never going to be universally loved (I'm sure that even Sean Lowe has some non-fans out there), so just ignore it. This should be the happiest time in Kaitlyn's life, since she's engaged and in love, but she focuses all her energy on strangers.

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Jul 14, 2015 11:02 pm

BlackHalo wrote:That person didn't even @ her? Chill out Kaitlyn. People are allowed to state their opinions on their own social media. no no
Yup, Kaitlyn had to be searching hashtags to find that tweet since it wasn't tweeted to her.
Ridiculous waste of time, imo.
Time she could be spending snapchatting with Shawn.  Suspect

Not to mention Kaitlyn is a public tv person now, someone who chose to go on TV, have a SM account with a verified little blue mark
She also chose to tweet back that person, someone who watches her show so basically is one of millions who have given her a job.
It seems like Kaitlyn can dish it but she can't take it.  Rolling Eyes jmoaa
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Tue Jul 14, 2015 11:07 pm

chasingpavements wrote:
BlackHalo wrote:
LenaActually wrote:Eek! Kaitlyn couldn't help herself again.

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #8 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 44 Wifema10
That person didn't even @ her? Chill out Kaitlyn. People are allowed to state their opinions on their own social media. no no

On one of Kaitlyn's Periscopes, her best friend was telling everyone that they should stand up for Kaitlyn on SM and look out for her when anyone says anything negative about Kaitlyn, since she can't respond to all the haterz. It's just sad to me that two 30 y/o women don't realize that you can't control what 7 million people think or say. You're never going to be universally loved (I'm sure that even Sean Lowe has some non-fans out there), so just ignore it. This should be the happiest time in Kaitlyn's life, since she's engaged and in love, but she focuses all her energy on strangers.
All she has to do is hit the ignore/block button. Instead, she fights bullying with bullying. She has no common sense or self-awareness, IMO.

Last edited by BlackHalo on Tue Jul 14, 2015 11:08 pm; edited 1 time in total

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Tue Jul 14, 2015 11:07 pm

I get what most are saying. Regardless of what her feelings are right now, the blogs are supposed to be written as things were when it happened. As bad as the whole Des and Brooks thing was, and how Chris must have felt it, her blogs still covered how events unfolded and what she felt at that time.

I guess the difference here could be that, by the time the season aired, Des and Chris had put the whole Bachelorette experience behind them and were completely focused on starting and working on their new relationship. By doing this, the whole blog thing was simply story-telling for her. The only conclusion I can derive from this is that Kaitlyn and/or Shawn might still be struggling to move past the experience.

Of course, this is all just my opinion. Who knows (or cares about) whats really going on!

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by isittrue Tue Jul 14, 2015 11:13 pm

Another weird thing is why would you share with anyone else that you were sexting someone??? I would think that would be private between the 2 of them. Jmo

isittrue

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas15 Tue Jul 14, 2015 11:19 pm

chasingpavements wrote:I do think it sucks for Nick, because he basically got a million signals from Kaitlyn that he was the one, which probably made him over-confident and ignore all the signals she gave him after Dublin that he wasn't the one.

I'm inclined to believe that there was more going on between them before they actually met, and perhaps Nick didn't really grasp that Kaitlyn is who she is and sexting or whatever is what she does - at least to some extent. I can easily understand how he would look at that and combined with the fact that she let him stay and then had sex with him on the first 1-1 date gave him a great deal of confidence that he was "the one". It's possible that had there not been Shawn - or "A Shawn" on the show that Nick might have been F1; I think Kaitlyn was certainly intrigued with Nick at least at one point in time.

The problem was that what Nick didn't know and what Kaitlyn probably didn't expect was that she would meet someone and almost instantly develop that "crazy thing" as she puts it that exists between her and Shawn. While Nick had exposure to the same things the rest of the guys did, he didn't see the handwriting on the wall whereas IMO the other guys did - he even said to Kaitlyn that he knew they felt Shawn was the front runner and yet I don't think it dawned on him that he was just in the same boat as they were - and it was sinking (at least as far as getting Kaitlyn at the end).

IMO the 1-1 in Dublin was the highest point that Nick ever got with Kaitlyn and it was all downhill from then on and he just never saw that it was. I'm also sure that the producers were working hard to keep him believing he was still the front runner which may have clouded his vision. I think he saw only what he wanted to see.
JMHO

Lucas15

Male Posts : 2809

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Jul 14, 2015 11:22 pm

chasingpavements wrote:On one of Kaitlyn's Periscopes, her best friend was telling everyone that they should stand up for Kaitlyn on SM and look out for her when anyone says anything negative about Kaitlyn, since she can't respond to all the haterz. It's just sad to me that two 30 y/o women don't realize that you can't control what 7 million people think or say. You're never going to be universally loved (I'm sure that even Sean Lowe has some non-fans out there), so just ignore it. This should be the happiest time in Kaitlyn's life, since she's engaged and in love, but she focuses all her energy on strangers.
Seems like "control" is another thing she has in common with Shawn.
The list is really adding up lately.

Can't wait for this show to be over and K off-screen.
She may be complaining now about the negativity but when she is no longer on viewers radar, Kaitlyn will be wishing people are talking about her.
Such is fleeting fame.

jmoaa
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 14, 2015 11:39 pm

Oh please you never know they may make a sex tape to stay in the public eye just like the kardashians. yikes god forbide

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Tue Jul 14, 2015 11:45 pm

One thing is clear...Kaitlyn and Shawn deserve each other.  As Kaitlyn lashes out at twitter posters and Shawn lashes out at Nick they can sit together at Shawn's sisters house (where Shawn lives according to K's blog) and commiserate on how unfair people are toward them.  Perhaps they might take a brief break from living in the moment and take a look in the mirror and realize just maybe not everything in the universe revolves around them.  These two are grown up egocentric adolescents.  So exhausting and tedious....  Just Ugh. Redfacemad
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 14, 2015 11:47 pm

Grown up? Seabear I dont see any grown up between those 2.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 44 of 80 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 43, 44, 45 ... 62 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #8 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

+82
MissB
Hotmomma
asim
gurlbrit
MVMom39forever
Aunties_Love
colie079
hdman
emptysquares
1funnyfish
happygolucky