SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 42 of 79 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 41, 42, 43 ... 60 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood -  (Male) -  Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 42 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Aug 26, 2015 5:24 pm

iamreal2u wrote:^^ yeah  HGL.  I posted this before.  Also she is missing at the CP.
Heather is not at CP? Hmm...

Just remembered that Heather has to still be there because she is shown on that GD with Sam and the other 5 girls playing soccer/football, spoiled in DM.

So Ebru goes home or no one does at RC tomorrow...?
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood -  (Male) -  Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 42 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by iamreal2u Wed Aug 26, 2015 5:25 pm

Still on the the Heather team and waiting for SD.
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Aug 26, 2015 5:29 pm

I am still on the Heather team too.
I will be on the Heather team, F1 or not. :Nod:

But if Sam doesn't knock my socks off with an amazing date for Heather and at the very least reciprocate her date that she had for him? I will not be a happy camper, F1 or not.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Wed Aug 26, 2015 5:30 pm

I just posted in the other thread, I forgot to mention that neither is Sarah on the GD, so it's possible the other 2 girls have something else ... or there are 2 different GD ... or Sarah stays "home" for 1 episode and Heather gets her 2nd SD.

BTW, Sarah is not shown in the preview .. apart from her white-shirt shoulder when girls sit on the couch in the first scene ... and neither is she seen at the CP.

Last edited by happygolucky on Wed Aug 26, 2015 5:32 pm; edited 1 time in total

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Wed Aug 26, 2015 5:31 pm

God forbid there is a 2-on-1.
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Wed Aug 26, 2015 5:33 pm

iamreal2u wrote:God forbid there is a 2-on-1.  

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood -  (Male) -  Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 42 3806527698 this will be the ultimate joke....I can't see him putting both Sarah & Heather in that position though.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Aug 26, 2015 5:41 pm

I'd think Sarah stays home since she had her 1on1 date already.
I don't see a 2on1 with Sarah and Heather, especially since she already had her 2nd 1on1.
Also, DM spoiled pics showed us Heather and Sarah on the F6 group date with Sam for soccer so they both stay.

I think that if Heather has her 2nd SD tomorrow it was always planned that way.
This way the episode is all about Heather and Lana. :Nod:
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Wed Aug 26, 2015 5:47 pm

^^Yep. Now can't way. Still wonder why no previews for her date and nothing after group date.
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Wed Aug 26, 2015 6:02 pm

Elimination predictions:
episode 10 - Ebru
next week (6):
episode 11 - Rachel (I would assume)
... and then I don't know what happens since in both episodes 12 and 13 there are 5 girls written in the TV guide summary ...
F5: Heather, Lana, Nina, Sarah, Snezana (alphabetically)
episode 14 - HTD - 4 women
week 8:
episode 15 - 3 women
episode 16 - 2 women
week 9:
episode 17 - FRC ? ... Osher said there will be NO ATFR, but he would like the reunion episode ... so I don't know what that means and when it would happen ... before or after FRC?

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by robinvi Wed Aug 26, 2015 6:05 pm

I'd think Sarah stays home since she had her 1on1 date already.
I don't see a 2on1 with Sarah and Heather, especially since she already had her 2nd 1on1.
Also, DM spoiled pics showed us Heather and Sarah on the F6 group date with Sam for soccer so they both stay.

I think that if Heather has her 2nd SD tomorrow it was always planned that way.
This way the episode is all about Heather and Lana. :nod:

That makes sense! When Sam and Heather were on the couch during the barn party thingy the board mentioned he seemed annoyed at production for not letting him take her on a second date sooner. So production made him wait till after intruders to maximized conflict and direct comparison to Lana and Heather.
robinvi
robinvi

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Wed Aug 26, 2015 6:11 pm

It's getting confusing with the dates and episodes ... so [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Week 5 (Aug 26 & 27)
Episode 9: Kicking off one of the most dramatic episodes of the season, Sam invites one girl on an exhilarating indoor skydiving date. But will sparks fly or will love come crashing down to earth? - eliminated Bec and Emily / Lana and Rachel join
Episode 10: The Bachelor invites five of his favourite ladies to a group dinner... conducted in complete darkness! The novelty of eating in the dark soon gives way when a healthy serving up jealousy is dished up. - would assume, Ebru gets eliminated

Week 6 (Sept 2 & 3)
Episode 11: During a single date like no other, hearts race as Sam organises for UK singer/songwriter Jamie Lawson to serenade one lucky lady! - this is Lana's date (didn't DM stated it was filmed after the GD on 04/17?) ... so I would guess she wouldn't be on a GD too?
Episode 12: With a place in the Top 5 within their grasp, the bachelorettes get creative this week as they show off their artistic skills on a group date with Sam as their muse. - so would this be the spoiled GD with the kids - F6 girls? - Rachel still present - DM stated it was filmed on 04/15

Week 7 (Sept 9 & 10)
Episode 13: For the last group date leading up to the all-important hometown visits, Sam and his final five girls brace torrential rain and head for a weekend at a beach house.
Episode 14: Sam travels to the country to meet the friends and families of the final four girls during the hometown visits. Will he survive the grilling from protective parents and friends?

Last edited by happygolucky on Wed Aug 26, 2015 6:13 pm; edited 1 time in total

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Aug 26, 2015 6:13 pm

happygolucky wrote:Elimination predictions:
episode 10 - Ebru
next week (6):
episode 11 - Rachel (I would assume)
... and then I don't know what happens since in both episodes 12 and 13 there are 5 girls written in the TV guide summary ...
F5: Heather, Lana, Nina, Sarah, Snezana (alphabetically)
episode 14 - HTD - 4 women
week 8:
episode 15 - 3 women
episode 16 - 2 women
week 9:
episode 17 - FRC ? ... Osher said there will be NO ATFR, but he would like the reunion episode ... so I don't know what that means and when it would happen ... before or after FRC?
I would think Ep 16 is FRC (Bach NZ had MTP and LCD and FRC in one ep, 1 hr) since shows ends mid-Sept (Sept 17 = Ep 16)

Ep 14 = HTD
Ep 15 = FD
Ep 16 = FRC

No ATFR? Suspect speechless
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 42 of 79 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 41, 42, 43 ... 60 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+35
nikikass
AllAboutLove
mercieme
iamreal2u
happygolucky
AEF
MissB
ElonM
natik
Kapiti
Sundy